Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... (3202 Views)

Looking For God Fearing Woman With A Good Heart For A Serious Relationship / Does Love Still Exist In Distance Relationships / God Fearing Woman With A Good Heart For A Wonderful Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by sukkot: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ishilove:
Lovely writeup. You sound intelligent and I am sure any man who you settle down with will be a very lucky man indeed.

Best of favour.

Cc: justwise, eyop, ba7man, burger01, drsteroid, sukkot etc grin grin grin
angry grin wetin na ?

OP post pinshure you will get more response. in matters like this 99 percent of the battle is in the picture. only 1 percent is in what you wrote. from studying a persons face you can tell a lot about them. study the facial expression, the stress lines, the laugh lines, the forehead. you can tell if they are kind or mean, evil or good, troublesome or peaceful. so do the needful and post pinshure or just delete the topic grin

Ishi eku sunday Ma. Ile ishe yin oni jono oooo grin

3 Likes

Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
sukkot:
angry grin wetin na ?

OP post pinshure you will get more response. in matters like this 99 percent of the battle is in the picture. only 1 percent is in what you wrote. from studying a persons face you can tell a lot about them. study the facial expression, the stress lines, the laugh lines, the forehead. you can tell if they are kind or mean, evil or good, troublesome or peaceful. so do the needful and post pinshure or just delete the topic grin

I don't understand Yoruba but I hail too wink

I cced you because I know ya need a woman to make a honet man out of you wink
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by sukkot: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ishilove:

I don't understand Yoruba but I hail too wink

I cced you because I know ya need a woman to make a honet man out of you wink
oh the translation is ' your place of work will not catch fire ' LOL. or something along those lines. its a jocular yoruba phrase. yeah I need to be made honest because I am currently crooked smh tongue
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Burger01(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
justwise:

grin grin grin lower your standard and accommodate folks like Burger01
Don't mind her. She knows I can go to the moon and back for her, she still dey form. Me I don dey on my own jejely. Anytime she needs me ayam available 24/7/360....only for hersmiley
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Burger01(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ishilove:

He should water the ground. He no gree water ground grin
Which ground do you want me to water again? What of the other day we went missing in actioncheesy

Enchanté , Ishilovecheesy
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by MuguliciousMUGU: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ishilove:
Mr Man, go and hire a maid to iron your clothes
cheesy
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by yousee(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
OP, are you willing to relocate? Cos you seem settled in Lagos. Some bigger honest fishes are swimming lazily waiting to see some bait thrown this way.
If we swallow, will you reel us in?

Sent from Abuja

2 Likes

Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Oildichotomy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ishilove:

Oyel dichotomy, I hope money dey ya pocket? grin
I'm sea never dry baby !

They don't call me "Oil "dichotomy for nothing - notice the emphasis!

A trial will convince you_ You have always been the first of the lots baby grin
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by KingTom(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
O boy!... See CV! grin grin...Kingtom come chi chom ching grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

This one is strong shocked gringrin
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Oildichotomy:
I'm sea never dry baby !

They don't call me "Oil "dichotomy for nothing - notice the emphasis!

A trial will convince you_ You have always been the first of the lots baby grin
Oyel ma nigggggga!!! Na you biko cheesy

Boyfriend to many, husband to none. You belong to everybody, you belong to nobody grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
Burger01:

Which ground do you want me to water again? What of the other day we went missing in actioncheesy

Enchanté , Ishilovecheesy
I blush, burger darling smiley
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
KingTom:

This one is strong shocked gringrin

Azzin eh grin .....but I love the chick courage sha....
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by KingTom(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Azzin eh grin .....but I love the chick courage sha....
She try, you don apply? grin
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by justwise(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Burger01:

Don't mind her. She knows I can go to the moon and back for her, she still dey form. Me I don dey on my own jejely. Anytime she needs me ayam available 24/7/360....only for hersmiley

grin grin that kind love na auto-play
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by justwise(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ishilove:

He should water the ground. He no gree water ground grin

The guy is ready to irrigate the ground sef but you no wan give him chance
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Burger01(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
justwise:
[/b]
grin grin that kind love na auto-play
Na so o bruhs. Auto plug-incheesy
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Burger01(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
justwise:

The guy is ready to irrigate the ground sef but you no wan give him chance
Bruhs, I'm ready to cultivate everything cultivable in that ground selfcheesy

2 Likes

Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
KingTom:
She try, you don apply? grin

I'm disqualified on arrival on age grounds grin grin
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by justwise(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Burger01:

Bruhs, I'm ready to cultivate everything cultivable in that ground selfcheesy

Do 40 days and 40 nights....God will touch her mind grin grin
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by KingTom(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I'm disqualified on arrival on age grounds grin grin
That's too bad grin
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Burger01(m): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
justwise:

Do 40 days and 40 nights....God will touch her mind grin grin
You dey there!? I've been doing more than 40 days and nights dry prayers. That land is fallow and uncultivated, I'm ready to do all it takes for proper cultivationsmiley
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
KingTom:

That's too bad grin

You nko grin...Over qualify deY worry you.
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by KingTom(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You nko grin...Over qualify deY worry you.
Missed the age limit too, my cut off point no reach grin
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Oildichotomy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ishilove:

Oyel ma nigggggga!!! Na you biko cheesy

Boyfriend to many, husband to none. You belong to everybody, you belong to nobody grin grin cheesy
I'm ready for CHANGE Ishi ..

Change has come
Buhari Style ! grin
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
KingTom:
Missed the age limit too, my cut off point no reach grin

Na lie lol you wey don tey for ground.
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Oildichotomy:
I'm ready for CHANGE Ishi ..

Change has come
Buhari Style ! grin
Ride on wink
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by AdeniyiA(m): 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ishilove:
Lovely writeup. You sound intelligent and I am sure any man who you settle down with will be a very lucky man indeed.

Best of favour.

for ya mind you dey match make abi...wink
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by blakky97(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2015
sukkot:
angry grin wetin na ?

I know many people won't believe this but it's very true.
Humans are naturally psychologists to a large extent. They can make deductions from visual inspection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by cvibe2: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
There is absolutely no reason why you should not want a great life.

You are totally awesome. Your friends always tell you what a great catch you are. But you have a problem. You’re still single. Not only are you single, you can’t see any good reason why you’re single.

All the bad boys and naughty girls are hooking up and getting married, and here you are: smart, working class, busy professional, relatively drama-free, and alone at night. Again!.

Whenever you’re out in public, you see all the couples or married people, and wonder how and where they met up, and what was said to get the ball rolling.

Now let’s look at it another way…

Imagine yourself having more people romantically interested in you. Imagine that special someone writing you back, accepting your offer of a first date, becoming your partner.

Sound good?

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people. Register free
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by slide01: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ishilove:

Best of favour.

At first I thought you wrote "Best of Flavour" , I come dey wonder if na "Bottom belle" or "I dey catch cold".
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
neoapocalypse:

At first I thought you wrote "Best of Flavour" , I come dey wonder if na "Bottom belle" or "I dey catch cold".
'Bottom Belle; is Omawunmi grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Needed A Suger Mumy / Happy Birthday Obayaya / Male Stripper For Ladies' Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.