Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet (39920 Views)

Buhari Keeps Mum As N9 Trillion Contract Scandal Rocks NNPC / Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard / Why Saraki, Tinubu, Atiku Met In Aso Rock Without Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by kuchikau: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
The president of my country is an illiterate..chai...
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by pBuhari(f): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
now is still the beginning
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by BABANGBALI: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
9jii:
This cable sef
no mind dem
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by BABANGBALI: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
kuchikau:
The president of my country is an illiterate..chai...
we like him like dat tongue
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by onatisi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Am I the only one seeing all this waiting game extending for another 2weeks ?? The senate has adjourned for 2 weeks and this is to give buhari time to pick his men,the question I keep asking his from the day buhari was announced as winner till the day he was sworn in ,why did he secretly pick his preferred men and make a list. So that immediately he was sworn in ,he will release the list and put an end to all lobbying and speculation? Nigeria is in a very very critical stage and we can't allow the nation to be at a standstill because of some atiku,tinubu or buhari slowness. We need to get this nation moving and working as soon as possible . Things are right now at a complete standstill,everyone one in every sectors of economy wants to know who they will be dealing with and the policy of this new government.
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by aries007(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
prince3009:

Bros...if you were making ₦ 150,000 a month, you wouldn't reveal the secret to anyone. E don try wey we hear this kin story.

That's the thing about Nigerians. when some one is willing to help and give them good info, they trow it away a go for valueless info.
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by aries007(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
HOW TO MAKE NOTING LESS THAN #150,000 IN LESS THAN A MONTH IN NIGERIA.

THIS IS THE MOST RELIABLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD
ONLINE BUSINESS/JOB EVER THAT HAS HELPED
THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS, AND YOU SHOULD COUNT
YOURSELF LUCKY FOR GETTING HERE

NOTE THAT IT IS TOTALLY FREE, NO HIDDEN CHARGES AT
ALL.

AND THIS JOB IS MEANT FOR EVERYBODY AND YOU DON'T
NEED TO BE AN INTERNET GURU BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE
MONEY HERE.

A lot of Nigerians has searched in one way or the order on how to earn a
living in Nigeria (make good money) because of the lack of job
opportunity in the country, and I’ve been in that position before until I was able to make a way out for myself with the help of God. After a long search in
the internet trying and failing, wasting much money, I found a genuine
and legitimate way of making money in Nigeria.
Let me go straight to the point.instead of waiting for Nigerian
government to provide jobs for me, i started this business making nothing
less than #100,000 in less than a month. Now I make close to about
#150,000
in a month. The little secrete is this, I found a place online where there
are
millions of employers looking for individuals to do some jobs for them.
These jobs include writing articles and essay on various topics For their
adverts, website or blog.
After registering for free, you would be given the opportunity to add
your skills, which includes all the things you can do online like writing,
web designing, auto cad and many more. you can add a maximum of
20 skills and a minimum of one. Don’t worry even if you don’t know
how to go about the skills. stuff, the E-book guide will teach you
everything you need.
after setting up your account, all the jobs in the website, that are related
to your skills would appear on your dash board, so its just for you to go
there and select the suitable ones and do them and get paid. here, there
are millions of jobs waiting for you. SO DON’T BE SCARED, THE
JOBS DON’T GET FINISHED.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN SET THE CONDITIONS OF THE JOB,
IF HALF OF THE PAYMENT SHOULD BE PAID BEFORE THE
JOB IS DONE OR NOT, TIME TO COMPLETE THE JOB AND
LOTS MORE. SO IT DEPENDS ON YOU.

A 500 word essay goes for about $10 dollars and
you can do this in less than an hour simply by copying from Google.
And you can
write up to 5 a day, that is 5 x $10= $50 in a day depending on how
serious you are.
Approximately #10,000 currently
in Nigeria. Multiply by 30 days in a month. Imagine how much you
can make
from this business. I get my cash paid directly to my bank account here
in
Nigeria no stress.
The most important thing is that there is no registration fee, everything
is totally free to set up this
business.
Therefore I have spent the last 10 months putting these A-Z steeps
together
on an E-book to save you your time and stress searching for
how to make it in Nigeria. It all depends on your determination to work.

THIS E-BOOK CONTAINS ALL THE NECESSARY
INFORMATION YOU NEED FROM SCRATCH ON HOW TO
START UP THIS BUSINESS/JOB.

THE A-Z GUIDE GIVES DETAILED INFORMATION ON;

HOW TO REGISTER SUCCESSFULLY ON THE SITE
FOR FREE

HOW TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT

HOW TO CHOSE AND ADD YOUR SKILLS

START DOING THE JOBS PROVIDED

AND MOST IMPORTANT HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR
MONEY DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, NO
STRESS!!!!!!!!

THIS BOOK COMES WITH ALL SCREEN SHOT TO MAKE
EVERYTHING AS EASY AS ABC….

For this reason, the normal price of this E-book guide is #5,000 but I
am giving out this guide for as low as #3,000 for now, to make it
affordable by almost everybody and also add some value and seriousness
to this info. therefore i urge you to get your copy now before it returns
back to its normal price. For those who are interested, you can call me
or wats app me on 08131876569 or e-mail me on popoolajoel4@gmail.com
in order to put you through. I
am also willing to give special teaching to these persons. For those who
also
have any question, you can also inbox me or call me on 08131876569.

REMEMBER, DETERMINATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS,

SO TAKE A BOLD STEEP NOW AND LET ME HELP YOU LIBERATE YOURSELF FROM THAT FINICIAL STRESS

PLEASE NOT THAT THE PRICE TAG IS JUST TO ADD SOME SERIOUSNESS TO THIS LEGITIMATE INFO...
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Is tinubu the owner of Nigeria?
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by eliwa47(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
what is wrong with this big guns in the APC na? there case is just like person wey dem dey bring wife come meet, and he still dey stretch im neck. lol
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by wyqay: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
we are watching¤
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by anonimi: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Elxandre:
The problem with this situation is the impending crisis that could occur should the candidates of Buhari's sponsors get to miss out on the key appointments.
Buhari must be kidding if he thinks he can use those sponsors and dump them.

APC has to really agree on these candidates so there won't be a Saraki situation, which is already causing disunity amongst party leaders.
Anymore protracted disorder will be enough to thwart the change movement APC professes because disgruntled party leaders will only become saboteurs of any positive agenda.

A kingdom divided against itself can not stand.
--Mr. Jesus

Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi etc CORRUPT sponsors of Brainless Booboo are NO change agents.
QED!!!

Or perhaps change has a new meaning

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by kenoz(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
K
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by CR77(f): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
cheesy grin grin cheesy na european pikin oo
loomer:

Make I derail small, this ur baby fine scatter.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by caniva(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Are you now telling me Tinubu and Atiku are not rich enough to buy ordinary "Tiger Generator" to put some light in the darkness PMB put them to?

I just dey reason if OP even read before posting.

Shiorrr.
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by 6fit(f): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
SenseiX:
Leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) are in the dark over President Muhammadu Buhari’s cabinet as he is yet to discuss potential ministerial nominees with them, TheCable can report. John Odigie-Oyegun, chairman of the party, and national leaders such as Bola Tinubu, former Lagos governor, and Atiku Abubakar, former vice-president, are all in the dark over nominations, presidential sources told TheCable. Buhari has also not discussed any potential appointment with Babatunde Fashola, former governor of Lagos, who accompanied him to the G7 meeting in Germany, sources in the know confirmed to TheCable.
Although there are strong indications that Fashola will serve a major role in the new government, Buhari is yet to give him the slightest hint. Rotimi Amaechi, former governor of Rivers, who has been variously tipped to be petroleum minister, secretary to the government and minister of Niger Delta affairs, is also in the dark over Buhari’s plans. This is contrary to speculations that the ministerial list is ready and is about to be presented to the national assembly for screening. This has further increased the level of anxiety in the ruling party, with many former governors, defeated governorship candidates and party faithful on the edge over their immediate future.

An associate of the president told TheCable: “Newspaper reports listing ministerial nominees are not accurate. As close as I am to the president, he has never uttered a word to me on the list. We honestly don’t know what is going on in his mind.” A member of the APC national exco said: “Buhari gives nothing away. You meet with him, give him a list of suggestions on different issues, he collects it, says thank you and then sees you off. That’s all.” This is considered “frustrating” by some senior party members — but some think it is a good development that shows nobody can “predict or capture him”.

APC state chapters and governors are still expecting “communication” from Buhari requesting ministerial nominations but none is forthcoming. Buhari has already said governors would not nominate ministers for him since he does not nominate commissioners for them. In a recent interview with Daily Trust, the president said any ministerial list circulating was false as he had not put a single name on paper. Ahmed Joda, chairman of the transition committee which submitted its report to Buhari on Friday, has also hinted that the cabinet may take longer to appoint. “I think he deserves a little bit more time. This is not an ordinary transfer of government from one president to the other. In this country, we’ve never witnessed this kind of transition from one political party to another,” Joda said at the submission of the report. After the inauguration of the national assembly, Bukola Saraki, the new senate president, was in a fix over the adjournment of sitting because of the possibility of ministerial nominations which the senators have to screen. Sources told TheCable that Saraki had been willing to adjourn senate sitting for as long as Buhari wanted to prepare his list but there was no communication between the two because of the fall-out from the “rebellion” of Saraki in contesting for the nation’s No. 3 position. Saraki eventually adjourned for two weeks, but there is yet no evidence that the list would be ready by then. “When the senate reconvenes, there are possibilities that Buhari would continue to be under intense pressure to name his cabinet, but if the senate is not sitting, there can be a justification for the delay,” a ranking senator told TheCable. The early days of a new senate are usually focused on screening new ministers as well as setting up the working committees.

http://www.thecable.ng/anxiety-mounts-buhari-keeps-tinubu-atiku-fashola-dark-new-cabinet

............this is d direct interpretation of i belong to all but belong to nobody. But can some tell PMB dat Nigerians dont have all d time to wait...uptill now, no headway
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by allen1PhD: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
SenseiX:
Leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) are in the dark over President Muhammadu Buhari’s cabinet as he is yet to discuss potential ministerial nominees with them, TheCable can report. John Odigie-Oyegun, chairman of the party, and national leaders such as Bola Tinubu, former Lagos governor, and Atiku Abubakar, former vice-president, are all in the dark over nominations, presidential sources told TheCable. Buhari has also not discussed any potential appointment with Babatunde Fashola, former governor of Lagos, who accompanied him to the G7 meeting in Germany, sources in the know confirmed to TheCable.
Although there are strong indications that Fashola will serve a major role in the new government, Buhari is yet to give him the slightest hint. Rotimi Amaechi, former governor of Rivers, who has been variously tipped to be petroleum minister, secretary to the government and minister of Niger Delta affairs, is also in the dark over Buhari’s plans. This is contrary to speculations that the ministerial list is ready and is about to be presented to the national assembly for screening. This has further increased the level of anxiety in the ruling party, with many former governors, defeated governorship candidates and party faithful on the edge over their immediate future.

An associate of the president told TheCable: “Newspaper reports listing ministerial nominees are not accurate. As close as I am to the president, he has never uttered a word to me on the list. We honestly don’t know what is going on in his mind.” A member of the APC national exco said: “Buhari gives nothing away. You meet with him, give him a list of suggestions on different issues, he collects it, says thank you and then sees you off. That’s all.” This is considered “frustrating” by some senior party members — but some think it is a good development that shows nobody can “predict or capture him”.

APC state chapters and governors are still expecting “communication” from Buhari requesting ministerial nominations but none is forthcoming. Buhari has already said governors would not nominate ministers for him since he does not nominate commissioners for them. In a recent interview with Daily Trust, the president said any ministerial list circulating was false as he had not put a single name on paper. Ahmed Joda, chairman of the transition committee which submitted its report to Buhari on Friday, has also hinted that the cabinet may take longer to appoint. “I think he deserves a little bit more time. This is not an ordinary transfer of government from one president to the other. In this country, we’ve never witnessed this kind of transition from one political party to another,” Joda said at the submission of the report. After the inauguration of the national assembly, Bukola Saraki, the new senate president, was in a fix over the adjournment of sitting because of the possibility of ministerial nominations which the senators have to screen. Sources told TheCable that Saraki had been willing to adjourn senate sitting for as long as Buhari wanted to prepare his list but there was no communication between the two because of the fall-out from the “rebellion” of Saraki in contesting for the nation’s No. 3 position. Saraki eventually adjourned for two weeks, but there is yet no evidence that the list would be ready by then. “When the senate reconvenes, there are possibilities that Buhari would continue to be under intense pressure to name his cabinet, but if the senate is not sitting, there can be a justification for the delay,” a ranking senator told TheCable. The early days of a new senate are usually focused on screening new ministers as well as setting up the working committees.

http://www.thecable.ng/anxiety-mounts-buhari-keeps-tinubu-atiku-fashola-dark-new-cabinet
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by allen1PhD: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
I belong to nobody...
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by grabs(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
millionaireman:
Buhari has sought to repair Nigeria since 2003. He should be given a free hand to chose the team he must have been having in mind since 2003 to work with.

So after 16yrs preparation for this office he still needs time to make up his mind on who to bring on board? It's the height of sluggishness.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by 6fit(f): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
This is d direct interpretation of '' i belong to all but belong to nobody''.......make somebody tell PMB dat Nigerians dont hav all the time to wait for d said change
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by ugodie(f): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Let's see how it goes
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by 9jatatafo(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
It is not business as usual anymore. The General has a deep stomach. PMB keep them speculating.
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by Luukasz(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Now those who think Bad Boys are Predictable can now change their views & know that the Gentle & Quiet Guys are the most Dangerous & Unpredictable Guys.Dont try us we can destroy the world without the world knowing whats going on in our minds,we speak in Hundreds but we think in Millions..So dont be surprised about President Buhari.
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by ceejay4real(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
millionaireman:
Buhari has sought to repair Nigeria since 2003. He should be given a free hand to chose the team he must have been having in mind since 2003 to work with.

Hausa/ Fulanis are masters at the chess like game of power, the late Umaru Yar'Adua was like that 2! Unlike the Igbos, Yorubas & most other tribes who make a lot of noise b4 taking decisions. Silence is certainly one of the laws of power.

Well done my amiable President! But pls make sure Oby Ezekwesili never handles the education ministry. She will just KILL it!
Give her Solid Minerals or Women Affairs or even BBOG Minister!

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by networkrecharg: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
My guy this is jet age. As much i am happy for our anti-currupt president, I wish to state clearly that PMB is being sloe.
We must saw the truth.
PMB MINISTERS DELAY

If he considers all Nigerians to be currupt, hence cant make a choice from then, Then let him say it.
I wonder haw he will succeed with such mentality.
2. He must work with people and he can never get a perfect person. The good guys may have not had the currupt opportunities. So i advise Mr president to make hay and give us ministers. As many as effective. Let him reduce the ministers because of finance, rather let him reduce their pay.

Thanks
NETWORK

millionaireman:
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by networkrecharg: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
SO U SUPPORT A ONE PARTY STATE.

GO TO VILLAGE AND GIVE ALL YOU HAVE GOT OR STOLE TO THE RICHEST MAN IN YOUR VILLAGE.
HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT DESERVES IT.
YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO ALWAYS PAY 100% HOMAGE TO KING AND NEVER ASK QUESTTIONS BECAUSE AS IT WAS SO SHALL IT BE...

anonimi:

Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi etc CORRUPT sponsors of Brainless Booboo are NO change agents.
QED!!!

Or perhaps change has a new meaning

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
aries007:
HOW TO MAKE NOTING LESS THAN #150,000 IN LESS THAN A MONTH IN NIGERIA.

THIS IS THE MOST RELIABLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD
ONLINE BUSINESS/JOB EVER THAT HAS HELPED
THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS, AND YOU SHOULD COUNT
YOURSELF LUCKY FOR GETTING HERE

NOTE THAT IT IS TOTALLY FREE, NO HIDDEN CHARGES AT
ALL.

AND THIS JOB IS MEANT FOR EVERYBODY AND YOU DON'T
NEED TO BE AN INTERNET GURU BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE
MONEY HERE.

A lot of Nigerians has searched in one way or the order on how to earn a
living in Nigeria (make good money) because of the lack of job
opportunity in the country, and I’ve been in that position before until I was able to make a way out for myself with the help of God. After a long search in
the internet trying and failing, wasting much money, I found a genuine
and legitimate way of making money in Nigeria.
Let me go straight to the point.instead of waiting for Nigerian
government to provide jobs for me, i started this business making nothing
less than #100,000 in less than a month. Now I make close to about
#150,000
in a month. The little secrete is this, I found a place online where there
are
millions of employers looking for individuals to do some jobs for them.
These jobs include writing articles and essay on various topics For their
adverts, website or blog.
After registering for free, you would be given the opportunity to add
your skills, which includes all the things you can do online like writing,
web designing, auto cad and many more. you can add a maximum of
20 skills and a minimum of one. Don’t worry even if you don’t know
how to go about the skills. stuff, the E-book guide will teach you
everything you need.
after setting up your account, all the jobs in the website, that are related
to your skills would appear on your dash board, so its just for you to go
there and select the suitable ones and do them and get paid. here, there
are millions of jobs waiting for you. SO DON’T BE SCARED, THE
JOBS DON’T GET FINISHED.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN SET THE CONDITIONS OF THE JOB,
IF HALF OF THE PAYMENT SHOULD BE PAID BEFORE THE
JOB IS DONE OR NOT, TIME TO COMPLETE THE JOB AND
LOTS MORE. SO IT DEPENDS ON YOU.

A 500 word essay goes for about $10 dollars and
you can do this in less than an hour simply by copying from Google.
And you can
write up to 5 a day, that is 5 x $10= $50 in a day depending on how
serious you are.
Approximately #10,000 currently
in Nigeria. Multiply by 30 days in a month. Imagine how much you
can make
from this business. I get my cash paid directly to my bank account here
in
Nigeria no stress.
The most important thing is that there is no registration fee, everything
is totally free to set up this
business.
Therefore I have spent the last 10 months putting these A-Z steeps
together
on an E-book to save you your time and stress searching for
how to make it in Nigeria. It all depends on your determination to work.

THIS E-BOOK CONTAINS ALL THE NECESSARY
INFORMATION YOU NEED FROM SCRATCH ON HOW TO
START UP THIS BUSINESS/JOB.

THE A-Z GUIDE GIVES DETAILED INFORMATION ON;

HOW TO REGISTER SUCCESSFULLY ON THE SITE
FOR FREE

HOW TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT

HOW TO CHOSE AND ADD YOUR SKILLS

START DOING THE JOBS PROVIDED

AND MOST IMPORTANT HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR
MONEY DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, NO
STRESS!!!!!!!!

THIS BOOK COMES WITH ALL SCREEN SHOT TO MAKE
EVERYTHING AS EASY AS ABC….

For this reason, the normal price of this E-book guide is #5,000 but I
am giving out this guide for as low as #3,000 for now, to make it
affordable by almost everybody and also add some value and seriousness
to this info. therefore i urge you to get your copy now before it returns
back to its normal price. For those who are interested, you can call me
or wats app me on 08131876569 or e-mail me on popoolajoel4@gmail.com
in order to put you through. I
am also willing to give special teaching to these persons. For those who
also
have any question, you can also inbox me or call me on 08131876569.

REMEMBER, DETERMINATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS,

SO TAKE A BOLD STEEP NOW AND LET ME HELP YOU LIBERATE YOURSELF FROM THAT FINICIAL STRESS.

TAKE A LOOK OF SOME SCREEN SHOTS OF MY EARNINGS.....

If the biz is as lucrative as you make it to be, I guess you would not have time to write and sell this book. You would be busy making an average of $50/day

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tinubu should go and sit down and let Buhari work.
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
on point... that's how to identify scammers.

obasy09:

If the biz is as lucrative as you make it to be, I guess you would not have time to write and sell this book. You would be busy making an average of $50/day
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by imakemillions: 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
IF you have a laptop,phone or a tablet you can make money within the next hour,evryone make money up to 72times daily.it is literally imposible not to make money refferals not compulsory not MLM.just do these simple step.view ad,click 10ads daily and get paid.its sound too good to be true.inbox me for details.

nonyedbest@yahoo.com
Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by onatisi(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
The buhari propaganda team should do more than putting the inability of buhari to choose his ministers on tinubu and atiku. For goddness sake ,buhari should start acting and behaving like a president,for almost 20days since he took over ,we are yet to hear of any meaningful statement or orders from him ,and even the few statements he made have been typically political errors ,eg referring to germany as west germany in front of a global audience. The problem is buhari seems to have realize that in a civilian setup u just don't appoint and fire at will and he is now in the middle. Which means he wasn't and isn't prepared for this office .unfortunately it is the citizens of nigeria that will suffer these obvious lapses of the president and his party.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmm.
Meanwhile I have brand new 5 units of mini fuel dispenser for sale.
suitable for kerosene business especially if you are starting small with 5000ltrs surface Tank.

very strong and it comes with:
1. Hose and Nozzle.
2. Meter
3. Pump.
4. Electric motor.

Suitable for your purpose and can work with a smaller generator in case their is no light.

Price: 110k no neg

Thanks

my location is abule egba,Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.