Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Who Knows Of This Site Called Efritin.com? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Who Knows Of This Site Called Efritin.com? (2298 Views)

Who Knows About This App "WORLDREMIT"? / I Found This Site Incredible / How To Buy And Sell Used Stuff Online On Olx,jiji And Efritin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Of This Site Called Efritin.com? by jesbu(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
They got number from olx where I advertise my phones and called my line that I should advertise on there site Efritin.com. they said to combat scamming they would need my valid ID card my business ID card. They would be coming to my office tomorrow being Monday, I said No problem.
Please who knows About Them
Re: Who Knows Of This Site Called Efritin.com? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
Same thing happened to me.... They came, took a snapshot of my d license... And dats all!

I guess its a new site trying to promote goods of verified sellers..
Re: Who Knows Of This Site Called Efritin.com? by jesbu(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
spiritfada:
Same thing happened to me.... They came, took a snapshot of my d license... And dats all!

I guess its a new site trying to promote goods of verified sellers..
Thanks very much.
I think is a measure to differentiate legitimate business from scammers
Re: Who Knows Of This Site Called Efritin.com? by loadedvibes: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
make una go seat down. better go pay Seun for advert and stop using tactics here
Re: Who Knows Of This Site Called Efritin.com? by basille(m): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Same here, they came to my house and took a picture of my I.D. Said it was to combat scammers. I think it's a good initiative and might be the answer to OLX.
Re: Who Knows Of This Site Called Efritin.com? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Yes...I heard about them.I sold my shoe on Efritin.com two days after they came to Verify me if I was for real. Tualeh for those guys....your enterprise is the answer to all these fraudulent online deal. But when will they advertise like other similar sites

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Of This Site Called Efritin.com? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
freemon50:
Yes...I heard about them.I sold my shoe on Efritin.com two days after they came to Verify me if I was for real. Tualeh for those guys....your enterprise is the answer to all these fraudulent online deal. But when will they advertise like other similar sites
finally saw their Advert on ONTV today. It was short n funny. Nice one guys

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Of This Site Called Efritin.com? by Efritin: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2015
We hope you were verified in the end? Seen our adverts yet? You are sure to love them! grin

jesbu:
They got number from olx where I advertise my phones and called my line that I should advertise on there site Efritin.com. they said to combat scamming they would need my valid ID card my business ID card. They would be coming to my office tomorrow being Monday, I said No problem.
Please who knows About Them

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Of This Site Called Efritin.com? by bobo65(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2015
site is cool

i got verified too

twill reduce the amount of online scam sales going on

pls lets patronize them

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Mtn, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Number – Simple Ways / New Arrival!!!US Used Iphones For Sale At Wholesale Price / I Want To Sell Lenovo Y700-15acz For Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.