Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,712 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Stop Comparing me with Dagrin,Reminisce - Olamide ( See Tweets ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Comparing me with Dagrin,Reminisce - Olamide ( See Tweets ) (951 Views)

#BBNaija: "Efe Did Not Unfollow Anyone On Instagram" (See Tweets) / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Stop Comparing Me With Dagrin, Reminisce’ – Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Comparing me with Dagrin,Reminisce - Olamide ( See Tweets ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ybnl Boss and The Badoo himself whose two new singles,shakitibobo and Melo Melo are gaining massive airplay and getting loads of love from fans all over the country recently took to Twitter to air his view about comparison between him and fellow local rappers,his record label and his artistes

Cc ishilove,lalasticlala

Re: Stop Comparing me with Dagrin,Reminisce - Olamide ( See Tweets ) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
more

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Stop Comparing me with Dagrin,Reminisce - Olamide ( See Tweets ) by mhzluchY1(f): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Good 2knw
Re: Stop Comparing me with Dagrin,Reminisce - Olamide ( See Tweets ) by Olabang(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
I Rep YBNL Nation . YBNL All d way to d top
Re: Stop Comparing me with Dagrin,Reminisce - Olamide ( See Tweets ) by Harvard13(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
is this good or bad news?
Re: Stop Comparing me with Dagrin,Reminisce - Olamide ( See Tweets ) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ok. Any issue?
Re: Stop Comparing me with Dagrin,Reminisce - Olamide ( See Tweets ) by IamOpemipo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Anytin ibile is a movemnt, it all started with cabasa.. 2day he's a happy and fulfilled man, cos he took a lot of 'em frm d street and produce for dem..now every1 is doin great, for reminisce 2 jahbless..

I can see a cabasa in olamide..he's happy 2 see the likes of kesh and chinko independent.
Re: Stop Comparing me with Dagrin,Reminisce - Olamide ( See Tweets ) by enoqueen: 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Make una pack well I beg.
Re: Stop Comparing me with Dagrin,Reminisce - Olamide ( See Tweets ) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
lol Badoo day fear Lalasticlala and Mods over to you .

(1) (Reply)

Baby Mama Syndrome Among Nigerian Celebrities / Fans Of Wizkid On Twitter Makes Jest Of Him After Wining Nothing At Mtv(pics) / Wizkid's Ojuelegba Remix Featuring Drake Gets Billboard Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.