Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Gtbank Marketing On Saturday And Sunday - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Gtbank Marketing On Saturday And Sunday (906 Views)

Interview On Saturday - Please Advise (teaching) / Which Is The Better Bank Between Gtbank And Zenith? / Re: Interview At National Judicial Council On Saturday 31? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Marketing On Saturday And Sunday by olusegunoyedepo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mehn,

Wonders will never end.

I just saw two Gtbank marketers working under the rain on sunday, I even saw some on saturday. I asked them why is this, they said they need to boost their customer base.... so they were asked to work on weekends

Nairalanders, please is this good for our youths!!!

On further investigations, I noticed they are contract staffs, and they are been treated like slaves. Simply because they are HND graduates. While the BSC are treated like princes.
Please does anyone have similar experience, kindly share with us.
I used to think gtb is a reputable and well manned bank, but with wat I see, they spoilt the good name. I can't advise anyone to work or even bank with dem.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Valid Identity Card.... / Best NEBOSH Accredited Training Centre In Nigeria / Free Online App/tool For Automation And Instrumentation Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.