Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs (5569 Views)

What GEJ Couldn't Do On Onitsha/enugu Road, PMB Is Doing It / See What GEJ Tweet And The Reply He Got From Angry Nigerians / I Will Name My Cabinet This Month, Buhari Tells Ghana's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by churchmind: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
zomby:
Buhari has only been here for less than a month and he has already visited several countries, met with many presidents and the whole world has already started to feel the positive impact of a new Nigeria.

Buhari reminds me of a man that wants to build a very tall and strong skyscraper. A stoutly built skyscraper requires an extremely strong and reliable foundation. I believe that Buhari’s action for the past few weeks is the process of putting together a robust foundation that will defy the massive weight of a tall skyscraper.
In-fact, in less than a month Buhari @ his age has done much more than our former mentally lazy president (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan); a confused lazy man that wanted the benefit of a president.

I have no other choice but to be proud of President Buhari and continue to pray for him to effectively and efficiently accomplish the change he has promised us.
u b real zombie,ur dull brain don dey weak pass as wen u show NL
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Israel5(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Op, first i congratulate u because u hav earned my nd many other people's attention to cmment on ur topic. Secondly, u ar not on point at all because ur fact is baseless. Third, u ar too local infact u talk out of ignorance. Cn u even quote a law in the constitution? U ar a dullard. Lastly, i'm optimstic tht buhari wil achieve mre than Gej bt u, 'nfact.. U ar disgustin

2 Likes

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by nkem123(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
zizazizu:
Sometimes, I blame laziness for the rubbish some of you guys vomit here on Nairaland. Must your hero worship be followed with mindlessness and utter foolishness?

How has he done more than Goodluck in just 2weeks? By travelling around when our citizens are being bombed almost everyday since he took power?

If you came here with facts, hard researched, proofs that vilify his doings, I would be amongst the 1st to clap for you.

But since you decided to put your underwear on display by opening a full thread, this is just proof that your schooling has been a waste of good chalk!
do u know that PMB has recovered over $3b from oil thieves just for this few days in office? do u know our refineries will start working by d end of this months? what stoped them from working before? strategic maping to end d lingering insurgency.
all these just in few days in power is more than GEJ 's 3yrs in office.change is here
SAI Buhari!

1 Like

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by humblesteve(m): 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
chimerase2:
So travelling snapping pix with foreign leaders is part of achievement gringrin
I laff in burundi gringrin
Nothing way nigga no go hear undecided
Never take zombies serious

1 Like

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by BLOTRS: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
OP...i wanted to lay a curse on you...but alas! i remembered today is sunday...Allerh saved you.

1 Like

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
adekole:

Na lie!
From a reliable source: Jonathan was mostly frighten when he had to travel to meet other presidents, especially presidents from the west. There were many times, he had to drink before meeting these people.
You guys continue to find excuses for a failed president, a man that brought this country to her knees.

I'm not sure what it would take to accept that Jonathan was a severe mistake...
in as much as you want to bring down the former president do it matured ly rather than this baseless accusation of drinking before meeting world leaders

1 Like

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by adekole: 1:20am On Jun 15, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
in as much as you want to bring down the former president do it matured ly rather than this baseless accusation of drinking before meeting world leaders

What I have posted is not new in Abuja... Everybody knew that our former president mostly couldn't function without first tasting the honey (ogogoro). That was how he operated.

This is not a way to disrespect or bring the man down, (he has already brought himself down), this is simply fact.
You do not have to believe me.

I still believe that with time a lot of things about Jonathan and his method of operation will start to come out 1 by 1.

Jonathan was a biggest mistake. He knows it and his people know it too.
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by onatisi(m): 5:50am On Jun 15, 2015
zomby:
Buhari has only been here for less than a month and he has already visited several countries, met with many presidents and the whole world has already started to feel the positive impact of a new Nigeria.

Buhari reminds me of a man that wants to build a very tall and strong skyscraper. A stoutly built skyscraper requires an extremely strong and reliable foundation. I believe that Buhari’s action for the past few weeks is the process of putting together a robust foundation that will defy the massive weight of a tall skyscraper.
In-fact, in less than a month Buhari @ his age has done much more than our former mentally lazy president (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan); a confused lazy man that wanted the benefit of a president.

I have no other choice but to be proud of President Buhari and continue to pray for him to effectively and efficiently accomplish the change he has promised us.
this is an absolutely senseless and retarded writeup. So traveling around the world is now an accomplishment Do u know how much buhari gets paid in dollars for each trip he makes abroad on a daily basis? And u think traveling around the world now is the solution to boko haram issue and fuel shortages in nigeria Technically we don't even have a govt in place ,all we have is a president and u are here celebrating mediocrity when u should be demanding he steps up his pace!!! Don't worry .by december ur eyes go clear.
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by GreatEngineer(m): 6:43am On Jun 15, 2015
Too early, have not seen any change/improvement yet. Traveling to many places is not part achievement to me.
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by onatisi(m): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2015
GreatEngineer:
Too early, have not seen any change/improvement yet. Traveling to many places is not part achievement to me.
u dey mind the op, even buhari advocates are finding it extremely hard defending his sluggishness and slowness.
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 15, 2015
Chai, I pity Nigeria.

Little wonder why biafra radio calls this country zoo.

With people like the OP, what more do I need to believe that this country is a zoo

1 Like

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by GreatEngineer(m): 6:56am On Jun 15, 2015
nkem123:

do u know that PMB has recovered over $3b from oil thieves just for this few days in office? do u know our refineries will start working by d end of this months? what stoped them from working before? strategic maping to end d lingering insurgency.
all these just in few days in power is more than GEJ 's 3yrs in office.change is here
SAI Buhari!
Bro may be you will explain more on the money recovered from the oil thief because have not heard it. On the refinery, they started maintenance sometimes ago and the expected completion was July. I haven't seen sign of any change yet. Calm down a little. Change doesn't hide, when it comes everyone will see it, no need of broadcasting it.
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 15, 2015
zomby:

am calling d attention of seun osewa asiwaju to also create a tag for hates not only likes for stewwwpid posting like this, u can thank me later
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2015
adekole:

What I have posted is not new in Abuja... Everybody knew that our former president mostly couldn't function without first tasting the honey (ogogoro). That was how he operated.

This is not a way to disrespect or bring the man down, (he has already brought himself down), this is simply fact.

I still believe that with time a lot of things about Jonathan and his method of operation will start to come out 1 by 1.

ok many people have been saying a lot about Buhari out of respect that is not verified I think I will believe them too
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by onatisi(m): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2015
adekole:

cut the dumb excuses and face the issue, gej is not the problem now, is gej the one pushing buhari into the plane every 48hrs or is he the one making him not to name his ministers? Even our military guys at the war front right now are confused ,things are at a standstill and instead of u to tell the president to get to work as fast as possible u are still blaming an ex president!!!! What sort of retrogressive mentality is that? Nigerian are always fond of putting their failures and blames on another person. The point is buhari is slow and extremely sluggish,the only thing he has done so far in 20days is to move the command center to maiduguri .
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by omolami: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2015
AS YR NAME SUGGESTS HERE ,YOU ARE A REAL ZOMBIE. I THINK YOUR THINKING FACULTY IS A BIT FAULTY AND REQUIRE SURGERY.. YOU HAVE NOT SPOKEN ANY SENSIBLE THING HERE I CAN ONLY CONCLUDE YOU ARE SAME DULLARD LIKE YOUR MASTER
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by onatisi(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2015
omolami:
AS YR NAME SUGGESTS HERE ,YOU ARE A REAL ZOMBIE. I THINK YOUR THINKING FACULTY IS A BIT FAULTY AND REQUIRE SURGERY.. YOU HAVE NOT SPOKEN ANY SENSIBLE THING HERE I CAN ONLY CONCLUDE YOU ARE SAME DULLARD LIKE YOUR MASTER
maybe his brainbox get fuse cut.grin
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by xmich(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2015
Obama searching for west Germany

1 Like

Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2015
OP go wash your brain with ogogoro, u just confirm say u b real zombie
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by BigB11(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
zomby:

Profoundly epic!
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Atigba: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
@ op

U re a big fool
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by zomby(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Atigba:
@ op

U re a big fool

What about your dad? How is he doing?
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Dmano: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
If that is what Nigerian needed at least gej should have put his name as minister of tourism,op mind ur self
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by BigB11(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Buhari continues to show a sign of a serious leader, who fully understands his roles and knows exactly what needs to be done to accomplish all his goals.

I honestly believe that the list of his cabinet members determines the fate of his administration. Therefore, until the list is revealed, it makes no sense to make any comments. But so far, not bad at all.
I give him B+
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by zomby(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari in office for only 2 months, but feels as if he has been there for over 2 years. Apart from the horrible left over by Jonathan and the other criminals, everything else looks promising.
The governors are finally getting closer to clearly understanding their job descriptions, political thieves are very uncomfortable and Nigerians in general are now living with a sign of hope on their mind.

I think Buhari will surely get us to where we want to be as a country in very short period.

Sai Buhari!
Re: In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs by Cyberthreat: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
zomby:

lols.. U be real zombie.. Na nonsense u write here.. As far as am concerned

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA: The Untold Story Of Roli Bode-George, The NDLEA Boss / Ann Responds: No One Forged Mr. Sahid Umar’s Signature / Just In: APC Member Snatched Ballot Boxes In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.