Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Lions & Odas Animals Escape 4rm Zoo I Georgia Afta Serious Flood(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lions & Odas Animals Escape 4rm Zoo I Georgia Afta Serious Flood(photos) (876 Views)

Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos / OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lions & Odas Animals Escape 4rm Zoo I Georgia Afta Serious Flood(photos) by temitemi1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wild animals including lions, tigers, bears, jaguars, wolves and other animals escaped from their zoo this morning after serious flood and are currently roaming the streets of Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia (a country at the intersection of Europe and Asia). According to officials in the city capital, the flooding has killed at least 8 people and several animals in the zoo died. The ones that didn't die in the flood, which happened after a river burst its banks in central Tbilisi after hours of torrential rain, are now roaming the streets. Dozens of families are now without shelter after their homes were flooded and cars swept away. Thousands of people are currently left without water and electricity.

Some of the animals that escaped from their enclosure have been captured by security forces while the more dangerous one have been shot dead. See some photos after the cut...

Security forces have killed six escaped wolves in the garden of Children's Hospital. At least 1 lion was killed earlier.

http:///GDyNO7J8Er

Re: Lions & Odas Animals Escape 4rm Zoo I Georgia Afta Serious Flood(photos) by loomer: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Amelica
Re: Lions & Odas Animals Escape 4rm Zoo I Georgia Afta Serious Flood(photos) by Afam4eva(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
loomer:
Amelica
Georgia is a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lions & Odas Animals Escape 4rm Zoo I Georgia Afta Serious Flood(photos) by bankyblue(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmmm this one go worst past BH o!

Lion waka for street?!

1 Like

Re: Lions & Odas Animals Escape 4rm Zoo I Georgia Afta Serious Flood(photos) by loomer: 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Afam4eva:

Georgia is a country.

Oh, I think say na the state for amelica

No vex I no to sabi lead book

2 Likes

Re: Lions & Odas Animals Escape 4rm Zoo I Georgia Afta Serious Flood(photos) by akinszz: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
all those vehicles will be sent to africa. kai! africa don suffer...
Re: Lions & Odas Animals Escape 4rm Zoo I Georgia Afta Serious Flood(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
bankyblue:
Hmmm this one go worst past BH o!

Lion waka for street?!
Fear don dey catch you already?
Re: Lions & Odas Animals Escape 4rm Zoo I Georgia Afta Serious Flood(photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
see gobe
Re: Lions & Odas Animals Escape 4rm Zoo I Georgia Afta Serious Flood(photos) by Femiartalade(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

APC Explains Why Wike Is Witch-hunting Amaechi / Jonathan Makes Use Of The Bayelsa State Goverment Helipad And ....... / Pmb Probe Of The Military, A Vendetta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.