Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Construction Of A Library Building At FGGC, Obangede, Kogi State - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Library Building At FGGC, Obangede, Kogi State (3878 Views)

Fire Destroys A Building At Lawanson, Lagos (Photos) / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Library Building At FGGC, Obangede, Kogi State by ArchitGreen(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
floor casting finished today and we're at lintel level at a section of the work. total building height is 3.2m with large windows at the front of 2.5*3m.......network is bad here at obangede I find it very hard to upload pics, so manage the little I can send

Re: Construction Of A Library Building At FGGC, Obangede, Kogi State by ArchitGreen(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
more pics

Re: Construction Of A Library Building At FGGC, Obangede, Kogi State by ArchitGreen(m): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2015
block laying commenced, projected number to be used is 6000 blocks

Re: Construction Of A Library Building At FGGC, Obangede, Kogi State by ArchitGreen(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2015
though these are coming in late but they are necessary so as to show work quality...
pic 1- starter bars for stairs before casting
pic 2- placing of damp proof membrane and wire mesh
pic 3 -plumbing works
pic 4-stairs starter bars after casting

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Library Building At FGGC, Obangede, Kogi State by ArchitGreen(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
happy new month my beautiful NLers......its been a while since I updated work progress that's because I travelled to Benin to start talks on a residential development....
WORK has been going on smoothly for my colleague on site has been managing the work here .
since my last update when we were taking roof level, we've decked the middle portion of the building which would serve as the E-library section of the building.
I'd upload pics of the work stages during the past week as soon as I get them. but for now enjoy the pic at it current state

Re: Construction Of A Library Building At FGGC, Obangede, Kogi State by ArchitGreen(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
block work been done for the upper floor.....this area would serve as the E library

Re: Construction Of A Library Building At FGGC, Obangede, Kogi State by ArchitGreen(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
roof beam and lintel for the reading halls been formed.....16mm rods were used with 10mm rods as stirrups.......the spans of these beams span about 3.6m for the shortest spaces and 5m for the longer spans

Re: Construction Of A Library Building At FGGC, Obangede, Kogi State by ArchitGreen(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2015
Work progress

Re: Construction Of A Library Building At FGGC, Obangede, Kogi State by ArchitGreen(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2015
Mere

Re: Construction Of A Library Building At FGGC, Obangede, Kogi State by ArchitGreen(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2015
More

Re: Construction Of A Library Building At FGGC, Obangede, Kogi State by snakebeat: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Very nice and neat job...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building Materials: Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Ajah, Epe And Environs / House Painting Interior Exterior / MAVERICK ESTATE GBAGADA, 1 PLOT LEFT. FASTEST FINGER!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.