Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ? (2353 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Claim To Be So Devoutly Christian When They Are So Clearly Not? / Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / 10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
I have being thinking of this for some time now, when do you thinks is the right time for a young Christian to start dating or is it totally wrong to date especially when you are not to marry any time soon.

*Mature and godly advice pls*
Re: As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ? by Sandydayz(f): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
30 kiss
Re: As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
they say dating will lead u to sin.. buhbi m tired of waiting jawe.. no smooch or sex since I was borm cos of dat... Well I think maybe 25....
Re: As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ? by topsco(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Where was it written that so and so so age must be attained before dating...
Follow your personal conviction as regard what is written in the Holy Bible.
Re: As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ? by michaelwestern(m): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Christians are not meant to date, only courtship is allowed. And this can only commence after hearing directly from God who to court.
Re: As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sandydayz:
30 kiss
U wicked ooo Make him kan dhe cough s p e r m? U no try at all, ya bf go don be 45 now according to dat 30 u talk
Re: As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
According to our senetors, for d ladies its 11 years old(age u re allowed to chop GBOLA) and for d guys, wen u start ving "strong GBOLA"
Re: As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
topsco:
Where was it written that so and so so age must be attained before dating...

Follow your personal conviction as regard what is written in the Holy Bible.
but pastors keep saying having bf and gf is sin thats why am just curious
Re: As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ? by Gombs(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Whenever you're ready to marry.
Re: As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ? by topsco(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
kingcity:
but pastors keep saying having bf and gf is sin thats why am just curious

This bf and gf...isn't it genderic?
What is bf and gf to you?
Re: As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
topsco:

This bf and gf...isn't it genderic?
What is bf and gf to you?
i will say a gf is girl u are having a relationship with.. It may not mean same thing all d time though
Re: As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ? by topsco(m): 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
kingcity:
i will say a gf is girl u are having a relationship with.. It may not mean same thing all d time though

From you above a gf is a girl that someone is having a relationship with.
Is it romantic or sexual relationship? But to me they are both.

Then what does the Holy Bible says about premarital sex?

What is your conviction now about gf and bf?

Were those pastors right?

Share your answers.
Re: As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
topsco:

From you above a gf is a girl that someone is having a relationship with.
Is it romantic or sexual relationship? But to me they are both.

Then what does the Holy Bible says about premarital sex?

What is your conviction now about gf and bf?

Were those pastors right?

Share your answers.
its very possible to being in relationship and not involved in those things. But only few can do that and thats why i those pastor say what dey say
Re: As A Christian When Is The Right Age To Date ? by Sandydayz(f): 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U wicked ooo
Make him kan dhe cough s p e r m?
U no try at all, ya bf go don be 45 now according to dat 30 u talk
Haaahhhhahaah cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Teens Are Fleeing Religion Like Never Before: Massive New Study Shows / Kuwait Royal Prince Declares Conversion To Christainity / ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.