Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It... (1526 Views)

Saraki Decorates Dino Melaye With Senator Of The Year Award (Photos) / Saraki In Delta To Commiserate With Senator Nwabuoshi / Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It... by MalcoImX: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Another 'no vex, na God' from Dino Melaye...lol.

Wine bottle with Senator Dino Melaye's face on
it...

|

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/06/another-no-vex-na-god-from-dino.html?m=1

Re: Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It... by shaddi(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Deciving Nigerians since 1914
Re: Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It... by MalcoImX: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hmm, Saraki group. Dino has lost since he joined that gang up.
Re: Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Noise maker of North central
Re: Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It... by Caseless: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dino is a rascal.
Re: Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It... by doublewisdom: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Childish mature man.

1 Like

Re: Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It... by oluvick(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Kilo ko wa?

How is it our business?
Re: Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It... by Built2last: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
This guy simply saw the wind of change coming and jumped in.

If not, tell me how Dino would have won election in Nigeria..
Re: Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It... by doctokwus: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
After using PMB's fame and APC machinery to win elections this traitor has returned to what he is best known for.Another sheep in wool clothing.
All the stupid noises he was making up and down was just to garner attention.I know Saraki would soon disappoint him then he would come tunning back to Nigerians to tell us all the wrong deeds and illegal deals Saraki made.
We are waiting because karma is a bitch.
Re: Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It... by disumusa: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
doctokwus:
After using PMB's fame and APC machinery to win elections this traitor has returned to what he is best known for.Another sheep in wool clothing.
All the stupid noises he was making up and down was just to garner attention.I know Saraki would soon disappoint him then he would come tunning back to Nigerians to tell us all the wrong deeds and illegal deals Saraki made.
We are waiting because karma is a bitch.
i know because saraki is an ibo man and we ndigbo will tell our son olusola saraki to do so.
Re: Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It... by MalcoImX: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
I used to be Dino's fan, defending his advocacies, but with the Saraki saga and this wine issue, I've withdrawn my support for him. Dino has lost one fan in me.
Re: Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It... by Queendo(f): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dino d AGBERO of d house. We are watching him.
Re: Wine Bottle With Senator Dino Melaye's Face On It... by kokoA(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
This man that will never allow Abuja girls rest.. The guy just dey snatch our babes anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Saraki, Senators Meet With APC Chairman, Oyegun / After Rejecting Jonathan, Nigerians Deserve Boko Haram Bombings – Fani-kayode / President Buhari Plans To Reduce Tertiary School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.