Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

10 Ways Men Are Preferred At Relationships Over Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Ways Men Are Preferred At Relationships Over Ladies (364 Views)

Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? / RMD's Top 10 Ways You Annoy Me On Instagram (Photos) / Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me: Full Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Men Are Preferred At Relationships Over Ladies by DoroVibesNG: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
http://www.incrediblecrib.com/2015/06/10-ways-men-are-preferred-at.html Here are ten ways I've seen men are Preferable at connections over ladies:
1. Men are more averse to hold hard feelings. Ladies have no issue reminding you what it really intends to be hatred. Be that as it may, let's be honest, recalling an overlooked birthday ten years after the fact (after persistent chiding) is over kill, women. Most men, won't share in such cattiness, they are similar to little children in that they commonly excuse and overlook inside of 10 minutes of an occurrence.
2. Men are more averse to treat their grown-up accomplices like kids. At the point when is the last time you heard a spouse chasten his wife for wearing an unseemly shirt, or request her to do the dishes? Recently sit tight while that blows someone's mind. Continue reading here >>>http://www.incrediblecrib.com/2015/06/10-ways-men-are-preferred-at.html

(1) (Reply)

Tyga Is Accused Of Still Owing Model $25,000 From Sexual Assault Settlement / Bsb Question Of The Day; Brain Teaser??? Yesterday's Winner / Read How Pop Artiste Reportedly Being Investigated By NDLEA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.