Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Bsc Degree Biochemistry To Study Medicine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bsc Degree Biochemistry To Study Medicine (1748 Views)

Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / Switching from Biochemistry To Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bsc Degree Biochemistry To Study Medicine by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pls house,what cgp is required to study medicine abroad with a degree from biochemistry,tnx
Re: Bsc Degree Biochemistry To Study Medicine by sseunth(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
3.0 with what I heard...like to study abroad u mst av at least 3.0 cgpa
Re: Bsc Degree Biochemistry To Study Medicine by krisCh(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
sseunth:
3.0 with what I heard...like to study abroad u mst av at least 3.0 cgpa

3.0 on which scale please
Re: Bsc Degree Biochemistry To Study Medicine by sseunth(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
krisCh:

3.0 on which scale please
3.0 is second class lower and and I think it is second class upper in abroad
Re: Bsc Degree Biochemistry To Study Medicine by krisCh(m): 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
sseunth:

yeah, am still not clear if its on the 4.0 , 5.0 or 7.0 scale
Re: Bsc Degree Biochemistry To Study Medicine by sseunth(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2015
krisCh:

yeah, am still not clear if its on the 4.0 , 5.0 or 7.0 scale
I don't know about that
Re: Bsc Degree Biochemistry To Study Medicine by campusconnect: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
Pls house,what cgp is required to study medicine abroad with a degree from biochemistry,tnx

MrsAnyanwu, were abroad is not specific but to give you heads up if you are looking towards uk, usa, canada, Australia forget it except you are willing to go through a longer route to your final destination by that i mean you have to first do a biomedical course enroute the medicine.

if you are looking at Europe a 2.1 will do.

for more information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
George David
Student Recruitment Manager
Campus Connection
Suites 36, Block A, 1st Floor,
Alausa Shopping Mall,
Telephone:08186775365,08028513000
Web:www.campusconnections-edu.com
Email: george.campusconnections@gmail.com
Lagos@campusconnection-edu.com

Re: Bsc Degree Biochemistry To Study Medicine by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
No bro..... 3.0 abroad isn't the same as 3.0 in Nigeria. In the U.S,for most univerities, their Gpa is on a 4.0 scale so 3.0 there is most likely a magna cum laude(I.e. 2.1) or a first class.

In nigeria, the gpa scale for universities is 5.0.

It can vary from continent to continent.

sseunth:

(1) (Reply)

Jigawa State School Of Nursing/ And Midwifery/ Form 2015/2016 Is Still On. / 5 Signs You Are An Introvert / RPA Blue Prism Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.