Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Need Admission To Unilag This Yr - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Admission To Unilag This Yr (587 Views)

MTN To Withdraw Multi-million Digital Library Donated To UNILAG / MAULAG: Jonathan Reverts To UNILAG / What You Need To Know If You Need Admission Into UNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Admission To Unilag This Yr by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2009
I need admission to unilag this year. I have already registered for jamb. Can someone help me with cool ideas i can use to secure admission to unilag this yr. Thanks.
Re: I Need Admission To Unilag This Yr by manmustwac(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2009
bigmodo:

I need admission to unilag this year. I have already registered for jamb. Can someone help me with cool ideas i can use to secure admission to unilag this yr. Thanks.
I thought if u didn't travel abroad by the end of this year you were going to kill yourself here on NL? Dem don convince you to change your mind about travelling and go to school instead? smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Birch Freeman High School Old Boys / Foreign University Directory / A Rare Career Boost Opportunity In Customer Service Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.