Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Pic: Who Dies First?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pic: Who Dies First?? (1489 Views)

Pic:who Will U Stand Up For And Why? / Hilarious Pic: Who Dies First? / (pic) Who Remembers This Childhood Sweet What The Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Who Dies First?? by memudyink: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
Guys let see how inteligent u r . Lol

Re: Pic: Who Dies First?? by Mayor21(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
Both
Re: Pic: Who Dies First?? by Tallesty1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
The Tiny Guy
Re: Pic: Who Dies First?? by fibial: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Let me ask "dullard of d***a" jst to be sure.
Re: Pic: Who Dies First?? by valmunich(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
The short guy...

Cutting one's balls doesn't kill him Pronto...

chances are even high that he could survive, but for the head, na straight drive to Hades.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Who Dies First?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
The big guy dies first of course! He is already distracted by the threat to his family jewels, one little squeeze and he'll be on his knees in agony, an agony that will make him lose all motor skills including that of choping off a head.
When God put all those nerves in that region, She knew what She was doing
Re: Pic: Who Dies First?? by jomoh: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Why is d lady above me using she for God. Its an insult and blasphemy.

BTW the big one dies first because before he can severe the neck, the d!ck is gone and he's already in pain. You all thinking its the tiny guy. Do you all think its easy to cut of a neck? You may want to ask those boko boiz.

Lalasticlala
Ishilove. abeg put this thing for front page make people contribute. That place sef slow today.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Who Dies First?? by jemype(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
d tiny guy dies first joo. a guy without dick can live for a while and may not necessarily die but without d head u cant breathe or do anything.
Re: Pic: Who Dies First?? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2015
bestestgirl:
The big guy dies first of course! He is already distracted by the threat to his family jewels, one little squeeze and he'll be on his knees in agony, an agony that will make him lose all motor skills including that of choping off a head.
When God put all those nerves in that region, She knew what She was doing

Sheer feminism or blasphemy? Your speech is your life, use it commonsensically.
Re: Pic: Who Dies First?? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
PastorJohnny:

Sheer feminism or blasphemy? Your speech is your life, use it commonsensically.
undecided what are you talking about? Haven't you heard that we were created in God's image and likeness? So since I'm female, My God is female. Or do you have any evidence to show that God is male?
Re: Pic: Who Dies First?? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
bestestgirl:
undecided what are you talking about? Haven't you heard that we were created in God's image and likeness? So since I'm female, My God is female. Or do you have any evidence to show that God is male?

Another feminism advocate. Don't make me believe you haven't seen Genesis 1:27, or maybe you have your own god who certainly is not the GOD of the Holy Bible.
Re: Pic: Who Dies First?? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
PastorJohnny:

Another feminism advocate. Don't make me believe you haven't seen Genesis 1:27, or maybe you have your own god who certainly is not the GOD of the Holy Bible.
this is the second time you are mentioning this feminist thing. Do you even know what it means?
Re: Pic: Who Dies First?? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
bestestgirl:
this is the second time you are mentioning this feminist thing. Do you even know what it means?

GOD should also be addressed in the female gender pronoun "she" according to you. Women should have equal rights with men in everything including the absurd. But why did you ignore the Bible reference? Feminism on another level.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Twins And Ibeji #lol (photo) / Imagine This Deceitful Selfie Picture / Shake Your Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.