Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,667 members, 7,862,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Is It Unfair To Ignore Your Neighbour? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It Unfair To Ignore Your Neighbour? (628 Views)

Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation / Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son / (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Unfair To Ignore Your Neighbour? by chocolateme(f): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
Its raining very heavily with strong wind, you saw your neighbour's clothes through your house window been devoured by the wind and rain, the neighbour in question is a single guy, he washed more than 2weeks worth of dirty clothes, too many jeans and t shirts, the situation is helpless as the line he hung them on has cut and many of his clothes are on the ground already
Sis rushed to his flat to call him about it but the volume of music (Fela's track) coming out from there didn't allow him to hear the knocks. Well we had to wait for that track to finish b4 hitting on his door mercilessly and he came out only to say that its not fair, that we should have helped him first.
what is not fair ehh? The rain or the wind? I don't know if I should feel bad or not but I couldn't have gone out under the rain bcs it was very heavy.
Re: Is It Unfair To Ignore Your Neighbour? by temitemi1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
Didn't he know it was abt to rain

1 Like

Re: Is It Unfair To Ignore Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Didn't he know it was abt to rain
. Gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Unfair To Ignore Your Neighbour? by elantraceey(f): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
He had no right to ask that but since you could go to his room and knock and even waited for a track to finish you would have just helped him park the clothes first since it was raining already.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Unfair To Ignore Your Neighbour? by chocolateme(f): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
elantraceey:
He had no right to ask that but since you could go to his room and knock and even waited for a track to finish you would have just helped him park the clothes first since it was raining already.
couldn't unlike me, felt bad but that lightening.. Noo!! Couldn't have gone outside. She didn't stay at his door till the music died down, came back inside and it was when the music was ending that she went back. Pls don't blame me dear.
Re: Is It Unfair To Ignore Your Neighbour? by elantraceey(f): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
chocolateme:
couldn't unlike me, felt bad but that lightening.. Noo!! Couldn't have gone outside. She didn't stay at his door till the music died down, came back inside and it was when the music was ending that she went back. Pls don't blame me dear.

Lol , I don't blame you at all.
Re: Is It Unfair To Ignore Your Neighbour? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
I can't blame anyone but if I were his neighbor, I'd pack d clothes for him n hand it over when he comes out. It's normal.
Re: Is It Unfair To Ignore Your Neighbour? by Behira(f): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
U did the best u cud do at dat situation... angry and u beta advice dat neighbour of urs dat sometimes its beta to control/reduce the volume of his music to prevent such reoccurrence. If the music wasnt dat loud guess his senses wud hav told him its raining.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#father’s Day 2015: Mini-me! Wande Coal Shares Rare Photo With His Son / Nigerian Celebrity Scene And The New Gay Marriage Law / Who Are These People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.