Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) (26903 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) / Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
See our Presido at the far back, left

bayoomoboriowo: It's called 'Family Photo'- Heads of States in Africa gather for a Family Photo during the 25th AU Summit in South Africa today!

https://instagram.com/p/36vPD-uu9N/

Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by Beesluv: 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
cool.

The man with the hat reminds me of GEJ

Better luck next time to the posters below me. Buygala how market tongue Abeg share gala to everybody that comments on this thread, put it in my bill FTC

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by buygala(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Baba West Germany our Instagram President sad

Pishure of PMB without sirens

Pishure of Aisha at Presidential dinner

Pishure of PMB arriving West Germany

Pishure of PMB at Yugoslavia conference

Pishure of PMB dancing Skelewu on the Berlin Wall

Pishure of PMB being received by orphans in Czechoslovakia

Now PMB has the presidency, he seems to be at a total loss as to what to do with it undecided....

The most painful part is.... Not only did I whole-heartedly vote for this dude, I vigorously campaigned for others to vote for him sad .... The political stagnancy since May 29 is now making me wonder if I might as well have voted for one of his cows instead angry

Muhammadu, please stop all the paparazzi and give the peeps who voted for you something to hold their head high about sad

CLOSE THE FUCCKING GAP-TOOTH AND GET TO WORK angry angry angry

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by dunkem21(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wey baba hide na shocked

OK, I don see am now grin

11 Likes

Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by temitemi1(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
The conspiracy...

3 Likes

Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by natas22: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
His at the back and he doesn't care what a humble man which is a sign of true and God fearing leader

www.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by INTERMAN: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
There time too would soon go. This life na turn by turn.
Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by dunkem21(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
Beesluv:
cool.

Better luck next time to the posters below me. Buygala how market tongue Abeg share gala to everybody that comments on this thread, put it in my bill FTC

Na me e pain pass.
Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by Pheals(f): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
Love that man in agbada..... Mehn Front space
Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
OK
Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by 3ace(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
See our Presido at the far back, left

https://instagram.com/p/36vPD-uu9N/
Now that he is standing at the back, I wonder what they will say again.

4 Likes

Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by Buonsenso: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Beesluv:
cool.

The man with the hat - he is the president of South Sudan; Salvar Kiir

1 Like

Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by jerryunit48: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Good! But I wonder why PLO leader is at the front row and our honorable Presido at the second row, thought they said it's AU ? just thinking o
Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Why is buhari at the back ?

Btw I heard he is the chairperson

12 Likes

Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by clevadani: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
lalasticala? front page niyen
Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by natas22: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na turn by turn one day I will stand there by Gods grace.

www.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by 3ace(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Euro31:
Why is buhari at the back ?

Btw I heard he is the chairperson
But people still complained when he stood in the front at the G7 summit even though they didn't know why. Besides, where he is standing doesn't really matter-it's trivial to me.

2 Likes

Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by Udmaster(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Many of these African "leaders" should just step down.. Some of them are very corrupt and lack the foresight and ideology to develop their countries..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by joseph1832(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
temitemi1:
The conspiracy...
And the town crier cried GEJ till 2019!.

3 Likes

Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by dunkem21(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
3ace:
But people still complained when he stood in the front at the G7 summit even though they didn't know why.

LWKMD ..grin
Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
It's a dream come true for buhari.

Wait mek I use my big screen open this thread 'cos I need to give Zuma a big knock in the head. Gosh, I hate that hypocrite. Anumanu

By the way, I can see Gej's representative in the second row. cheesy
Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by doublewisdom: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Why our president dey back? Where they standing according to academic qualifications?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by dayo23(f): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
Good
Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by SleekyP(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
incase cool
Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by applord: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
cheesy

Era of presidential [size=15pt]PHOTOS AND SELFIES[/size]

[img]http://bonniemanning.files./2014/07/monkey.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by 3ace(m): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
doublewisdom:
Why our president dey back? Where they standing according to academic qualifications?
lol, yes it's according to academic qualifications but from the back. The people with the lowest qualifications are in front.
Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by CR77(f): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Incase our tourist presido make FP
SleekyP:
incase cool

2 Likes

Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Kkk
Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by successking401(m): 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Do u have difficulty satisfying your wife on bed?check my signature to call for a long lasting solution today.u'll be happy u did
Re: Heads Of States In Africa At AU Summit (photo) by opaiao: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
One of the president has been arrested by ICC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode: CSO Threatens Legislators, Demands Probe Of N28.8 Billion Running Cost / Three Pastors Have Obtained Forms To Contest For Presidency In The APC / Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.