Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

With Or Without Braids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / With Or Without Braids (1449 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) / Throwback: Denrele Rocks Suit Without Braids, Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Or Without Braids by babonboard(f): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2006
It seems the new trend for the int star is to get rid of their braids.
To me,Ludacris is so cute without the long hair so also is Busta.

Imagining someone like Joe who is always on low to go on dreads or
braids,what will he look like. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Also i was watching an old video of R.kelly yesterday and i think he looks better
with the braids.

So what do y'all feel.
Re: With Or Without Braids by iice(f): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2006
Hmmmm don't know but for me, am not feeling the low cut thing on them esp busta, with his build, his head kindda looks like a small egg without the braids/dreads to balance out his body. Luda too am not feeling coz the hair kindda added more to his sexiness and persona. Thats just me. Ehhhh i dont want to envision joe with braids o lol.
Re: With Or Without Braids by jaybaby(f): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2006
damn Luda is great with da braid wink

BUsta is soooooooooooooooooo fyn naw witout braids d braid den made him look lik

Then kellis is jus da BOMB wit or witout braids kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: With Or Without Braids by momoney1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2006
not just the musicians i think the footballers too are giving up their braid/dread like Okocha, Ferdinand etc. but for one person i have never liked on skin is JD (Jamain Dupri) it really shocked
Re: With Or Without Braids by kiki(f): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2006
iice:

Hmmmm don't know but for me, am not feeling the low cut thing on them esp busta, with his build, his head kindda looks like a small egg without the braids/dreads to balance out his body. Luda too am not feeling because the hair kindda added more to his sexiness and persona. Thats just me. Ehhhh i don't want to envision joe with braids o lol.

i culdn't agree with u more except the part of Busta i love him without the braids
Re: With Or Without Braids by iice(f): 1:55am On Sep 20, 2006
@mo money, me too, i dont like J-D with skin, not working for me. Gosh i wanted to weep when Rio Ferdinand cut his hair ayeee!.

(1) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce To Run For Governor Of Bayelsa State / Jim Iyke’s Girlfriend Make The News Headline / Omg:so He Finally Killed Himself Just Because Of A Paltry $5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.