Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) (45511 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Doris Simeon Rocks Beautiful Baby Bump (WATCH) / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Braids As She Visits Jamaica / Kunle Afolayan's Son's Celebrates Birthday At Lagos Fire Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
The "African goddess" looked amazing in braids as she went on radio interviews this morning to promote her new movie. The keeps looking younger and prettier by the day. See photos below

https://instagram.com/p/8VDn4iuOnL/?taken-by=genevievennaji

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by yatch360: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Her royal cuteness grin

Yatch 360

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
wow, double 'wow'. always looking so beautiful.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by peterswagg(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pretty but not yet married
what if I told you that the poster above me and the one below me are crushing on Genevieve

modified: A girl said i should shut up @ olamisowon1,I guess u are Yoruba so I will like to say this in your language
'orie ko pe',you are a fool for quoting me so stop typing rubbish with your maggot infested hand
To the other guy @ kullozone,one word for you:DOLT

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by predicta: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
1 word"beautiful!"

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Beauty!

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by speak2femz: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Genny Rocks.....

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Republlican(f): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
My role model.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by donigspain(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ada Biafra... Nwa amuru amu... Omalicha... Ada ugo... Elewe ukwu egbue ewu... Ada oma... Ogbenye-alu... Olamma... Akwa Ugo...Achara ugo... Apu na-anwu... Igobe... Akwa nwa... Ukwu nwere nti... Ada Biafra... cool cool

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by SuPeRq(f): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Wow
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by kullozone(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Wow! My fruity babie...
You serch a diva eh
You serch a diva eh
You serch a diva eh.!

Aiforce1 come help me complete am abeg.

Waiting for the mumu"where is your husband squad "

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
She should try posing with radio biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ok.... But braid na braid now? What's so special about this one. I love her outfit though

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by braine(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Shes still not married. smh.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by ril19(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
THIS LADY ROCKS.... QED
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
And it made FP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
I've seen better. I was expecting something different.

Old age is catching up to her. She looks as basic as the girl standing next to her.

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by gift01: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Radio Stations indeed. All na the same company in the same building that is less than half a plot. Big ups to their management for its efficient use of land but una no get parking space

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by focusM: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
So beautiful. Check out cute hairstyles at http://hairstylesdotcome..nl/?m=0
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by GentleToks(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
The "African goddess" looked amazing in braids as she went on radio interviews this morning to promote her new movie. The keeps looking younger and prettier by the day. See photos below

https://instagram.com/p/8VDn4iuOnL/?taken-by=genevievennaji

Why hyping just a normal looking girl?

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by sammydon24: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
I want to marry dis gurl...i ve visualised and seen it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Dqueenzy(f): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
She looks gorgeous.fresh pawpaw
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Dqueenzy(f): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
She looks gorgeous#fresh pawpaw#
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by bobcharly(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
awww...getting older but always looking younger..what a stunning beauty!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
I just dey imagine things with my eyes closed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
this yeye aunty jos dey fork dick all over lagos when all her mates don marry finish. I pity her mama
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Beautiful.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by raayah(f): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Look how unhappy and unaccomplished she looks. I bet its because she isn't married.

We know that all women above 30 are unhappy and looking for husbands!

Poor Genevieve..

a nairalander:
So you might call it backward but what does all the personal accomplishments profit a woman if at the end of the day she can't keep her home? What shall it profit her if she has all the qualities of a boss but none of a good wife and/or mother?

a nairalander:

See Op, all these rich ladies are not happy they are not married. They cry in their secrets. Some of them confided in me and told me so. Ask Linda and Genevive, you think they don't want to be like Omotola?

I was only being sarcastic !

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by olaolulazio(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Will u marry me please?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by olamisowon1(f): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
peterswagg:

Shut up! She's not married and so?see d way she's radiating! Most men re bad news and she rather live her life without complications. Deal with it lol

18 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by kullozone(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
peterswagg:

Mtcheeew
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) by keffekul(f): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
she is okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisola Hangs Out With Omotola & Saidi Balogun At Banana Island Ghost Screening / Regina Daniels Dances, Living Her Best Life Despite Controversy With Older Lover / Burna Boy Pounding Fufu With A Woman In The Street (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.