Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS (30938 Views)

Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos) / Ekweremadu To Get 10 New Exotic Vehicles - Premium Times / Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by chimerase2: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dat apc spokesboy not even man is a cumfirm 1diot angry
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by nonaira: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
sylarsquins:

Wow! Such fool. U must be blind dude, aint Benson n only God knws wer u saw Benson from besides what's wrong if an Igbo man bears Benson.

Aint no Yoruba and aint worried about being Igbo, once a system is wrong say it and don't try to match up by brigin other tribes into it.

I write and speakin better Igbo not coz of am Igbo but coz I'm no illiterate like u.

The Yoruba's might be stupid but at least thay share a mutual goal, what do Igbos want exactly?.

Worthless Yoruba buf00n next time you want to DENY yourself, don't write your twitter account name thus easily traceable f2ktard.
Did you or did you not write your twitter account name on your name on NL?
On that same twitter account, is your name not Benson Kelvin (two English name), apart from ijaws and Yoruba, which other ethnic group uses English last name. In fact name one Igbo, celebrity or politician, you know with a f2king English last name. Ewu

You can write in Igbo as much as you can. We've seen many of your worthless, useless ppl do so on this forum whenever they want to attache by force. Writing in Igbo does not remove the fact you're a f2king Coward YORUBA cuΠt.

You're taking about East system being wrong yet your entire region depends heavenly on FG to survive. A drop in federal allocations and your leaders can barely pay it's workers. Unable to pay it's workers, the people are starving and going around f2cking begging for food supplies as if they are bunch of refugee. Funny enough, your region isn't the only area where governors owe salaries , hilariously enough only una are starving and begging because of it. Your fucking cities remain backwards, the only thing you people got to boast on is your worthless Lagos and even it was built by foreigners and FG . Even despite all that, it is still labeled as one of the worst cities to live in ( a statement from international observers).

What f2king mutual goals do your ppl have? To be cunning , backstabbing, used and dumped cowards as it can be. Well congrats. Ain't no one going to fight una for that mutual goal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by rezy15(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
liberty300:
shut up!!! Where in the east are you from? Northerners should list what there heads of states have been doing for them all these while
But the guy no lie na. The Ibo nation no try. Neither are they united to pose a formidable front. Roads zero. Light zero. Water zero. Personally u guys are crying up the wrong tree. Start demanding better leadership from your leaders then maybe the north and west wil start taking you guys seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
nonaira:

Worthless Yoruba buf00n next time you want to DENY yourself, don't write your twitter account name thus easily traceable f2ktard.
Did you or did you not write your twitter account name on your name on NL?
On that same twitter account, is your name not Benson Kelvin (two English name), apart from ijaws and Yoruba, which other ethnic group uses English last name. In fact name one Igbo, celebrity or politician, you know with a f2king English last name. Ewu

You can write in Igbo as much as you can. We've seen many of your worthless, useless ppl do so on this forum whenever they want to attache by force. Writing in Igbo does not remove the fact you're a f2king Coward YORUBA cunt.

You're taking about Eaat system being wrong yet your entire region depends heavenly on FG to survive. A drop in federal allocatoons and your leaders can barely pay it's workers. Unable to pay it's workers, the people are starving and going around f2cking begging for food supplies as if they are bunch of refugee. Funny enough, your region isn't the only area where governors owe salaries , hilariously enough only una are starving and begging because of it. Your fucking cities remain backwards, the only thing you people got to boast on is your worthless Lagos and even it was built by foreigners and FG . Even despite all that, it is still labeled as one of the worst cities to live in ( a statement from international observers).

What f2king mutual goals do your ppl have? To be and cunning , backstabbing, used and dumped cowards as it can be. Well congrats. Ain't no one going to fight una for that mutual goal

Ifuo la nwanne, this is my twitter account asshole @McQuins so I dnt knw who's acct you've been visiting. I dnt knw wat ur p is actially, I dnt knw if its lack of direction or sumtyn else. It wud be cool if u go figure out dat urself and don't drag me into ur foolishness.

Abum Onye Ngwa, confirm one so if u don't knw wat to say its beta you shut d f up. Mechie onu gi
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by nonaira: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
sylarsquins:

Ifuo la nwanne, this is my twitter account asshole @McQuins so I dnt knw who's acct you've been visiting. I dnt knw wat ur p is actially, I dnt knw if its lack of direction or sumtyn else. It wud be cool if u go figure out dat urself and don't drag me into ur foolishness.

Abum Onye Ngwa, confirm one so if u don't knw wat to say its beta you shut d f up. Mechie onu gi

Stupid ediot just gave the same twitter account I traced. What a huge Dullard.

I'll ask again Name ONE, emphasis on ONE , Igbo with an English last name? I'm f2king waiting.

Be proud of who the f2k you r, instead doing like your pplusual coward act of attache by force before mouthing off.

Is it only Ngwa, you're from onitsha too, owa too, in fact you're Aguleri man. Enyi

1 Like

Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
nonaira:

Stupid ediot just gave the same twitter account I traced. What a huge Dullard.

I'll ask again Name ONE, emphasis on ONE , Igbo with an English last name? I'm f2king waiting.

Be proud of who the f2k you r, instead doing like your pplusual coward act of attache by force before mouthing off.

Is it only Ngwa, you're from onitsha too, owa too, in fact you're Aguleri man. Enyi

I can see ur generation lacks vitamin A, ur sight must be very bad.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mcquins

follow the fckin link fool. Am a proud Igbo man to the core and I'll neva support a messed up system.

Trust me ul apoligize lata for ur foolishness
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by nonaira: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
sylarsquins:

I can see ur generation lacks vitamin A, ur sight must be very bad.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mcquins

follow the fckin link fool. Am a proud Igbo man to the core and I'll neva support a messed up system.

Trust me ul apoligize lata for ur foolishness

This ediot went and modify his account before bringing it here. I should have known to screenshot it, after all you Nigerians are nothing but 419ers. I should have f2king know. #spits on the floor

Despite all your modification, I'm going to continue asking you the same question: Name one Igbo with an Ebglish last name? Explain why your region, South West, till this date is underdeveloped and not only that unable to feed itself after a slight drop on federal allocation yet you have the f2king mouth to speak.
Compare to your South West, the entire eastern region is light years ahead of una. This is a huge, verifiable, statistical fact. Education down to HDI.

Oh BTW: you will wait till the earth turns red before you get any form of apology from me for your 419, cunning behavior (very typical of your ppl), if you like modify your account some more and add a full blooded Igbo name. Enyi
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
nonaira:

This ediot went and modify his account before bringing it here. I should have known to screenshot it, after all you Nigerians are nothing but 419ers. I should have f2king know. #spits on the floor

Despite all your modification, I'm going to continue asking you the same question: Name one Igbo with an Ebglish last name? Explain why your region, South West, till this date is underdeveloped and not only that unable to feed itself after a slight drop on federal allocation yet you have the f2king mouth to speak.
Compare to your South West, the entire eastern region is light years ahead of una. This is a huge, verifiable, statistical fact. Education down to HDI.

Oh BTW: you will wait till the earth turns red before you get any form of apology from me for your 419, cunning behavior (very typical of your ppl), if you like modify your account some more and add a full blooded Igbo name. Enyi

I can see ur not only jobless but clueless

https://m.facebook.com/Sylars.McQuins?refid=12

That's my FB info, so go knock ursef out Junkie.
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by nonaira: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
sylarsquins:

I can see ur not only jobless but clueless

https://m.facebook.com/Sylars.McQuins?refid=12

That's my FB info, so go knock ursef out Junkie.

BTW: you will wait till the earth turns red before you get any form of apology from me for your 419, cunning behavior (very typical of your ppl), if you like modify your account some more and add a full blooded Igbo name. Enyi

And the ediot did exactly as I said. grin grin grin grin grin
I knew it. Yoruba and fabrications, it's like twins. Olodo
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
nonaira:

And the ediot did exactly as I said. grin grin grin grin grin
I knew it. Yoruba and fabrications, it's like twins. Olodo

Modify for u, coz I'm gettin sumtyn outta it or wat?. Well I can see ur case n p is irreversible so I gve up.

Like the sayin goes " neva argue wit a fool for he will bring u down to his level and beat you with experience". I agree u win.

Note: I'll neva change or deny my ethnicity for anyone.
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by nonaira: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
sylarsquins:

Modify for u, coz I'm gettin sumtyn outta it or wat?. Well I can see ur case n p is irreversible so I gve up.

Like the sayin goes " neva argue wit a fool for he will bring u down to his level and beat you with experience". I agree u win.

Note: I'll neva change or deny my ethnicity for anyone.

grin grin grin

F2k out of here attaché.

Word of advice, next time you modify just to attache, make that igbo name the last name.

Now goodbye. I'm done with you. You're very boring now, very predictable person.
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by anigbajumo(m): 5:04am On Jun 16, 2015
illiad1:

Lwkmd

This your logic is so daft you would have incurred more debts than Jonathan, had you occupied as much as council chair.
Ask yer papa dat stupid questn.....#tomfool
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by illiad1(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2015
anigbajumo:
Ask yer papa dat stupid questn.....#tomfool

Your father must be so brainless to give birth to a goat like you!

Or your mother was such a whorePervert she must have forked a goat to satisfy her scratchy puss!y.

Useless thing

May your days be damned.
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by anigbajumo(m): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2015
illiad1:

Your father must be so brainless to give birth to a goat like you!

Or your mother was such a whorePervert she must have forked a goat to satisfy her scratchy puss!y.

Useless thing

May your days be damned.
U nd yer father no go die better,even if u die better una no go Rest in peace bt in pi**.Tell yer nonsensical mother dat she is nofin buh a psychotic human being for givenn birth to BASTARD like u......
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2015
rezy15:

But the guy no lie na. The Ibo nation no try. Neither are they united to pose a formidable front. Roads zero. Light zero. Water zero. Personally u guys are crying up the wrong tree. Start demanding better leadership from your leaders then maybe the north and west wil start taking you guys seriously
Did you say light zero? Mention any zone with more light than the east .
Water zero? Hilarious.
Aside the fed roads, what is zero about the roads here?
We don't need any fvcking seriousness from your folks
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by rezy15(m): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Did you say light zero? Mention any zone with more light than the east .
Water zero? Hilarious.
Aside the fed roads, what is zero about the roads here?
We don't need any fvcking seriousness from your folks
its heaven up here in kaduna. take a trip, u can sleep in my garage grin.
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2015
rezy15:

its heaven up here in kaduna. take a trip, u can sleep in my garage grin.
Just letting you know you were wrong
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by rezy15(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Just letting you know you were wrong
Am not either. lived in enugu for a while; wasnt impressed. onitsha was below par. you would think the commercial liveblood of the east wud be juicy in terms of development; hell no. come see what ur brothers are developing up here u wud think they have no plans leaving again. I love ibos o, but u pple nid to stop bragging over squat and start proving pple wrong!
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2015
rezy15:

Am not either. lived in enugu for a while; wasnt impressed. onitsha was below par. you would think the commercial liveblood of the east wud be juicy in terms of development; hell no. come see what ur brothers are developing up here u wud think they have no plans leaving again. I love ibos o, but u pple nid to stop bragging over squat and start proving pple wrong!

What's your village
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by rezy15(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

What's your village
Kafanchan. whats urs?
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by paulibling(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2015
sylarsquins:

U cc wat I mean, Igbos and individuality. The OP mention Several Eastern part and the best you could do is to single out Anambra. Tell me from your heart, how many South Eastern. States can you vouche for as been on point?.
Lemme get my glasses and apply buhari by consultation. I have to consult widely so that i no go make mistake.

1 Like

Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
cheesy yu r nt crious. Na yu hear english pass. cheesy

Yes na!
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by disumusa: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

Them no fit n u no fit. He must not be commoted.
you need to educate your self
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:11am On Jun 19, 2015
disumusa:
you need to educate your self

Educate myself How Prof.?
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by Chiaka(f): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Yes Ekweremadu is right. The way Tinubu proposed some regions would be marginalised its better to adopt zoning method......that way all region will be represented, everyone should have a sense of belonging we should move beyond the Awo Model of governance
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by kingsfield(m): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2015
estheremma:
Ekweremadu tarred d beautiful roads that links CRS, Ebonyi n Enugu.we dnt have to ply Aba/Umahia route anymore,bc it shorter n d road is new n smooth
tnx bro
Re: APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS by kingsfield(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2015
Pls what is dat deaf,dumb. n sleeping Sen. Gil Emeka Nnaji doing in NASS ?
What DSP IKE EKWEREMADU did for his people z dia for all to see. Is it d good road network, d university he built n brought for his people, jst to mention bt a few.

Jst d road to Senthief Gil Emeka Nnaji's mistakenly cathedral house is more than a death trap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine / Supreme Court Abuja Is Currently On Fire. / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.