Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. (1402 Views)

Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / PIC: When You Are Still Single At 43 And Your Pastors Can't Take It Anymore. / Dr Sid Remembers Father, Justice Esiri After 3 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by DeCleff(m): 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dear Seun

This is to call your attention to the injustice i've been facing in the religious section from so some called christians working as mods who claimed to know Christ but unknown to them they are agents of anti christ.

I am a member of the Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star and just like others, i also have the right to use the religious section. But each time i started a thread about BCS and Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, i always got the whip of autospam which makes it impossible for me to respond to several questions raised by nairalanders thereby frustrating the aim of the thread.

But if you search through google, you will see many falsehood about BCS and Leader Olumba Olumba Obu on the internet and majority on nairaland. These sets of mods will allow such falsehood to thrive on nairaland simply because it was aimed at rubbishing BCS and Leader Olumba Olumba Obu who unknown to them is their creator. Yes i said Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is the CREATOR OF EVERYTHING, SEEN OR UNSEEN INCLUDING YOU SEUN.

Today, i started a this thread

www.nairaland.com/2379427/prophecies-birth-olumba-olumba-obu

With the aim of giving out an important information about prophecies and revelations that was given by God before His birth that you can never find in any other online forum, blog or site. It is not even on the BCS website, which to me, its a honour that nairaland got it first. But these workers of inquity as usual has banned me and hide the last update which ended the part one of the prophecies.

The painful thing is that i typed those things with my phone and didn't saved before posting it on nairaland with hope that i can get it anytime from here.

Seun, tell your mods at the religious section to unban me and release my hidden post. I am sure i didn't do anything wrong. Tell them to stay away from my thread and fighting their creator.

They've said all manner of rubbish against BCS and Leader O. O. Obu without any proof. Why can't they travel down to Biakpan in Biase L.G.A of Cross River to find out for themselves but will rather want to pay for visa and flight to visit jerusalem in the name pilgrimage.

Warn them oh
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by lomprico(m): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sickfuck!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by Nostalgia21(m): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
DeCleff:
Yes i said Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is the CREATOR OF EVERYTHING, SEEN OR UNSEEN INCLUDING YOU SEUN.

undecided which kind wahala be this?
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
When you think that all the mad men have been cleared off the streets, you will still see some of them on internet browsing and showing their talent
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by Braaad: 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nostalgia21:
undecided which kind wahala be this?

Hahahaha...I cant stop laughing o
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by donfemo(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
Someone needs help.
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by valmunich(m): 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
Reading this crap just gave me headache undecided
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by Beamborla(f): 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
I really do not see any big deal in him posting what he believes in so long he is willing to take full responsibility for it.
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by Nostalgia21(m): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Braaad:

Hahahaha...I cant stop laughing o
my bother the thing tire me o
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by Ayima: 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Beamborla:
I really do not see any big deal in him posting what he believes in so long he is willing to take full responsibility for it.

Hmmmmm, Beam so u don reach here come the comment?
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by Ayima: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nostalgia21:
my bother the thing tire me o
You never chi chum chin.
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by Beamborla(f): 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ayima:
Hmmmmm, Beam so u don reach here come the comment?
lolz...how I go do.
MTN and I have snth in common cheesy
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by Nostalgia21(m): 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ayima:
You never chi chum chin.
lol. I have no problem with his believe oo. but saying olumba olumba is creator of everything?. that's sick mehn
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by tinuolababy(f): 12:08am On Jun 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
When you think that all the mad men have been cleared off the streets, you will still see some of them on internet browsing and showing their talent
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by DeCleff(m): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2015
Wasted generation inseed. May God show u all mercy and deliver u from ignorance bondage.

If i may ask u guys, when God visited Abraham and promised him a son, was He a cow?

When God appeared to Joshua, was He a tree?

When Our Lord Jesus Christ walked the streets and towns of Isreal, was He invisible?

Stop displaying ur ignorance on public forum(s) because its shameful.

Do you guys know that Isaiah prophecied about the suffering Christ to come from Isreal and the reigning Christ to come from the descendant of Easu with is black African?

U people should cover ur heads with shame and go study ur Bible for urselves, brcos the Christ u think will jump down from heaven is here NOW just as the jews are expecting Elijah to descend from heaven
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by DeCleff(m): 12:25am On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=tinuolababy post=34777360][/quote]

Lets do a test to confirm who is psychologically and spiritually fit on a debate about God on nairaland.

If u are fit enough to stand me, start a thread and invite me by posting the link here. I will answer ur questions but be sure to answer mine.

I am waiting
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by Novaworld(m): 4:24am On Jun 15, 2015
DeCleff:

Lets do a test to confirm who is psychologically and spiritually fit on a debate about God on nairaland.

If u are fit enough to stand me, start a thread and invite me by posting the link here. I will answer ur questions but be sure to answer mine.

I am waiting

"Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels"
2 Tim 2:23. Pls read ur bible and pray to know know what that verse means, that's If you use the same Bible as Christians.
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by Burger01(m): 4:45am On Jun 15, 2015
Na wa osad
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by bueze046(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2015
I recommend NL to ban this stupid thing that force itself to breathing.... not all you works are humans
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by DeCleff(m): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2015
Novaworld:

"Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels"
2 Tim 2:23. Pls read ur bible and pray to know know what that verse means, that's If you use the same Bible as Christians.

U don't have for foolish and stupid argument but u displayed ur stupidity by foolishly quoting someone who said i was mad.

I wonder what u thought u wrer doing when u did that.

Claiming christianity when u knew absolutely nothing about it.
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by DeCleff(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2015
bueze046:
I recommend NL to ban this stupid thing that force itself to breathing.... not all you works are humans

What a pity! U need help
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by bueze046(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
DeCleff:

What a pity! U need help

ignored
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by obinna2nv(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Well, hell...
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by 2oddMASTER: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Oga op. Only u confess say na autospam boot ban u,wetin kon bring christian mod 4 the mata??many are mad few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by DeCleff(m): 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
2oddMASTER:
Oga op. Only u confess say na autospam boot ban u,wetin kon bring christian mod 4 the mata??many are mad few are roaming

That autospam is a foot soldier by those controlling it. It will allow people to ask sensitive questions begging for answers but it will never allow me to provide answers no matther how simple i tried to make it.

It makes me look like a coward running from important issues raised by readers. But i have seen other threads where such never happend
Re: Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. by 2oddMASTER: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
DeCleff:

That autospam is a foot soldier by those controlling it. It will allow people to ask sensitive questions begging for answers but it will never allow me to provide answers no matther how simple i tried to make it.

It makes me look like a coward running from important issues raised by readers. But i have seen other threads where such never happend
ogaaaaa it is a computer program it is gigo it has notin to do with you

(1) (Reply)

Strange But True: Python Dies Of Sweet Porcupine Meal / Dance With Peter Season 1 Episode 12 / You May Never Advise Any Family Member To Become A Soldier Again If You See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.