Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Nysc Must Pay Stream 2 Our May Allowance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Must Pay Stream 2 Our May Allowance (4872 Views)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria 2017 / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k / NYSC Must Apologize To Pcms And Nigerians In General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Must Pay Stream 2 Our May Allowance by Realfiness(m): 1:39am On Jun 15, 2015
I am a corper currently in Lagos state orientation camp.
The man that came to represent the DG of Nysc at the Lagos state camp could not give a good response when he was asked of the Batch A stream 2 May allowance. And at last he said we started our service in June so why were we asking for May allowance. He said unless we want to finish our service a month after stream 1. This is the same nysc that brought EFCC to lecture us āon corruption and encouraged us to help fight it. pls corruption is not only found among top govt officials. It will be corruption of the highest order for NYSC to eat our money. We are aware that FG hv paid for all batch A. Its not our fault that we were divided into two streams o. Even if it means stream 2 finishing a month after stream 1 but let corruption die off please. The issue of paying 3k just to print call-up letter is a big corruption on its own and you ppl want to do another one.

Seun pls send my post to the front page so that it can get to whr it supposed to get to
Re: Nysc Must Pay Stream 2 Our May Allowance by Realtol(m): 2:02am On Jun 15, 2015
What do you really want?
Re: Nysc Must Pay Stream 2 Our May Allowance by Realfiness(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2015
Realtol:
What do you really want?

our allowance ooo
Re: Nysc Must Pay Stream 2 Our May Allowance by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2015
lolz grin
Re: Nysc Must Pay Stream 2 Our May Allowance by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
I already told some of my friends to forget about the May allowance. Why should NYSC pay you for the month you did not work for? Is that not corruption also?
There is no doubt that NYSC has an institution is also corrupt especially in the distribution of corps members to various PPA, but your morality should be question for wanting to reap where you didn't sow.

I am also of the opinion that Stream 2 should be allowed to complete their 12months so has to get their allowances complete.

This eleven month service is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
Re: Nysc Must Pay Stream 2 Our May Allowance by June24th: 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Realfiness:
I am a corper currently in Lagos state orientation camp.
The man that came to represent the DG of Nysc at the Lagos state camp could not give a good response when he was asked of the Batch A stream 2 May allowance. And at last he said we started our service in June so why were we asking for May allowance. He said unless we want to finish our service a month after stream 1. This is the same nysc that brought EFCC to lecture us āon corruption and encouraged us to help fight it. pls corruption is not only found among top govt officials. It will be corruption of the highest order for NYSC to eat our money. We are aware that FG hv paid for all batch A. Its not our fault that we were divided into two streams o. Even if it means stream 2 finishing a month after stream 1 but let corruption die off please. The issue of paying 3k just to print call-up letter is a big corruption on its own and you ppl want to do another one.

Seun pls send my post to the front page so that it can get to whr it supposed to get to
Ajuwaya, don't stress urself too much, u'll be paid some day..
We, batch b stream 2 experienced same wit our August allawee.. We were paid in April 2015..
So u also av to chill cos none of those officials will give u a direct answer
Re: Nysc Must Pay Stream 2 Our May Allowance by Realfiness(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
enairaprof:
I already told some of my friends to forget about the May allowance. Why should NYSC pay you for the month you did not work for? Is that not corruption also?
There is no doubt that NYSC has an institution is also corrupt especially in the distribution of corps members to various PPA, but your morality should be question for wanting to reap where you didn't sow.

I am also of the opinion that Stream 2 should be allowed to complete their 12months so has to get their allowances complete.

This eleven month service is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

my brother if we are not paid who will pocket the money. Government had released the money already n it was nysc that divided the corp members. so its not our fault. If they want to extend our own service no problem but let corruption be killed. Anyway they promised to pay the money while we were about to leave camp.
Re: Nysc Must Pay Stream 2 Our May Allowance by Realfiness(m): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
June24th:

Ajuwaya, don't stress urself too much, u'll be paid some day..
We, batch b stream 2 experienced same wit our August allawee.. We were paid in April 2015..
So u also av to chill cos none of those officials will give u a direct answer

thanks bro
Re: Nysc Must Pay Stream 2 Our May Allowance by Idboyostic(m): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Realfiness:

thanks bro
I can assure you..... You will be paid though that is the same thing they keep saying. Even when we asked our state coordinator back then..... That is what he said but we were paid 2months after
Re: Nysc Must Pay Stream 2 Our May Allowance by Realfiness(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Idboyostic:
I can assure you..... You will be paid though that is the same thing they keep saying. Even when we asked our state coordinator back then..... That is what he said but we were paid 2months after
grin
Re: Nysc Must Pay Stream 2 Our May Allowance by oyepera22: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Am a FCT Abuja Copper, They're going to pay the may allawee.. Just that right now.. They've fixed the money in an interest-yielding account..and after a couple of months they know what their profit 'll be like. Trust me..that's corruption of the highest order.. According to penal code. smiley We all jus need to Trend the issue to ensure quick action.. On twitter...ff @oyepeera mention for a ff back. Coppers weee..!!
Re: Nysc Must Pay Stream 2 Our May Allowance by Realfiness(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
oyepera22:
Am a FCT Abuja Copper, They're going to pay the may allawee.. Just that right now.. They've fixed the money in an interest-yielding account..and after a couple of months they know what their profit 'll be like. Trust me..that's corruption of the highest order.. According to penal code. smiley We all jus need to Trend the issue to ensure quick action.. On twitter...ff @oyepeera mention for a ff back. Coppers weee..!!
waaa!!! my brother I dey go find you now for Twitter. I no knw why them no wan carry this thread go front page o!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Posted To Any PPA Of Your Choice Without Connection / NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream 1 POP / Interview Question And Answers For NYSC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.