Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill (39856 Views)

Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria / Oil Barons Didn’t Sponsor Us, Saraki, Dogara Reply Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by clevadani: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2015
These ppl should be made to refund all the money they collected and they should be prosecuted for wasting our time

1 Like

Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by stobery(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2015
Chai see as them plenty

Real liabilities

1 Like

Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by lexy2014: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2015
Jorussia:
.The deputy speaker is not a force to be reckon with in the house of representative. If lasun couldn't sponsor a single bill in four years, then i think he should do the honorable thing by resigning as the deputy speaker of the Federal house of representative. I believe that Gbajabiamila was a better candidate than dogara as speaker of house of representative.Any time,i watch gbajabiamila speaks on the floor of the house, i am always very excited, because he adds immense intellects and History to any motion or bill being discussed.
it clearly shows that all d legislators including d deputy speaker who didn't sponsor any bill were just collecting free salary and allowances without doing any work. If we knew our rights as nigerians, all these legislators all need 2b recalled
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by lexy2014: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2015
bolabolakemi:
The director of radiobiafra in the morning broadcast command Biafrans not to attend the upcoming crusade by pastor Kumuyi of deeper life church at Aba Begining 30th of June 2015. Yorubas frustrate, deport Biafrans, and ask Biafrans to leave Lagos but their pastors flock to Biafraland to extort money from gullible Biafrans

In his words, Biafrans must boycott the crusade because Yoruba are the problem of Biafrans and Yoruba pastors are evil. They burry snakes in Biafraland. They will know how serious we are this time around...

Also, Biafrans that called in we're totally against Kumuyi coming to Aba and warned the host of the event to desist from this planned crusade and stop Kumuyi from going to Aba.

The Director dares Kumuyi to make available the corpse of his late wife for autopsy if he denies killing her to marry a 65 years old church member ... undecided

Biafrans are warned not to attend any Yoruba church including deeper life church, redeemed church, winner chapel, mountain of fire church, ... and other Yoruba churches. Any Biafran attending any Yoruba church is barred from joining the Indegenous People of Biafra meeting

This evening, the director read from a Nigerian paper where Tunde Bakare confessed how he help register 18 companies for Kumuyi before leaving the church due to problem between both of them embarassed
Ehmm...what has all this your many many grammar got 2do with d topic?
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by lionduke(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2015
lawflec:
Not even a single person from my state sponsored a bill and all of them sought re election thank God non was re elected.... Ebonyi... We have a long way to go.
My brother, it is so dishearten. Am not surprised to see Tobias Okwuru on the list, but shocked to see Peter Edeh. We are the new face, we are taking over.
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
Jorussia....

Farouk didn't sponsor a single bill.
You this -sheeMALE undecided undecided
Always first or second to comment undecided undecided undecided
U nor get work
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by Jorussia(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2015
bulldoza:
You this -transgendered undecided undecided Always first or second to comment undecided undecided undecided U nor get work
LOL

1 Like

Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by sigiyaya(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=excelway post=34781561]The zoo states has more of dormant legislators due to high level of illiteracy. Not knowing left from right yet want to be in power. Thank you my brother from the east love that sentence "THE ZOO STATES" grin grin grin
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by Gboliwe: 10:19am On Jun 15, 2015
That lone ranger in Abia state should be ashamed of herself. angry how many of them went on this journey? Now na only her waka stand there! Shame just no dey their eyes. Tua!
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by heneversleep: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2015
The outgone 7th HOR were even more better than that of their senate counterpart. They worked tirelessly for the passage of the PIB.

But in all sincerity, what do we expect from most of them that came in through an act of political sentiments, ethnicity divides, political thuggery, rigging, political affluent and godfatherism if not to just sit and be shouting 'aye'.
But when it comes to screening of candidates or something that has to do with canvassing of supports that's when you see them jumping here and there.
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by sigiyaya(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2015
excelway:
The zoo states has more of dormant legislators due to high level of illiteracy. Not knowing left from right yet want to be in power.
Thank you my brother from the east love that sentence "THE ZOO STATES" grin grin grin
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by abbccc(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2015
If you want them(all house of rep members) to sponsor bills, attach monetary value to it and see them kill themselves to sponsor more than 10 bills each...

5 Likes

Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2015
lawflec:
Not even a single person from my state sponsored a bill and all of them sought re election thank God non was re elected.... Ebonyi... We have a long way to go.
My brother na so I see amm Ebonyi State we are alwaz different. They said police should stop road block but in Ebonyi from 7:00 pm it's different stories I wonder if it's because we are far from Abuja although Tobias Ukwuru said Nigeria is Abuja and he is living in Nigeria not Abakaliki or Ebonyi that he will go to Nigeria again meaning he will be re_elected but Thank God he didn't go to Nigeria
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 15, 2015
lawflec:
My brother na so I see amm Ebonyi State we are alwaz different. They said police should stop road block but in Ebonyi from 7:00 pm it's different stories I wonder if it's because we are far from Abuja although Tobias Ukwuru said Nigeria is Abuja and he is living in Nigeria not Abakaliki or Ebonyi that he will go to Nigeria again meaning he will be re_elected but Thank God he didn't go to Nigeria. For the past 1yr and 6 months do you know Ezza South . L. G. A. didn't have light talk more of those sharing transformer with the local government, Ezza North is even the worst for 4yrs no light
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2015
luvmijeje:

Chaiiii! This is disappointing. What's my performing honourable Kako doing on that list. If he's doesn’t have clue on bills to sponsor, he should inform us o.

This is really disappointing my sister. This huge number of lawmakers not to have sponsored any bill at the floor of the house? Then what do they go there to do,just sit in the house with their pot bellies and wait for their salary and allowances which they've not earned. I'm sure most of them are not even educated to the extent of knowing what sponsoring a bill means. Illiterates in the house earning more than educated Nigerians do!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by queensmith: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2015
abbccc:
If you want them(all house of rep members) to sponsor bills, attach monetary value to it and see them kill themselves to sponsor more than 10 bills each...

gbam!

how dare we expect them to do any actual work? Im sure most of them didnt even attend the HOR unless it was for events that will bring them money or popularity . . . . .so they can run for another position come next election and be equally useless.

I dont even know why we bother with politicians anymore. Nigerians are literally doing everything for themselves anyways. This is all just a facade.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2015
I thought LAGOS should be more sophisticated than any other state , none of their members sponsor any bill, but they are busy sponsoring bills upon bills in Lagos just to fight Ibo Business and Business men undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2015
They only get paid millions for saying "yay and nay",that's all. I"m particularly disappointed in that of lagos;look at their number fot humanity sakes! Lagos that I expected to lead by example,hah! Awon adoju ti'ni
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by After1one: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2015
[s]
CHESSBOARD:
I thought LAGOS should be more sophisticated than any other state , none of their members sponsor any bill, but they are busy sponsoring bills upon bills in Lagos just to fight Ibo Business and Business men undecided undecided

[/s]

Shutup kingsley. Bigot
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by prophetfire: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2015
Must a legislator sponsor a bill? That one sponsored a bill dsnt necessarily mean he was the initiator.they can come together,work on it and tell one person to go and speak. let's stop making unnecessary issues out of it.
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by Onyenna(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2015
.....speechless....
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by obailala(m): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2015
Jorussia:
.The deputy speaker is not a force to be reckon with in the house of representative. If lasun couldn't sponsor a single bill in four years, then i think he should do the honorable thing by resigning as the deputy speaker of the Federal house of representative. I believe that Gbajabiamila was a better candidate than dogara as speaker of house of representative.Any time,i watch gbajabiamila speaks on the floor of the house, i am always very excited, because he adds immense intellects and History to any motion or bill being discussed.
Unfortunately in politics (African politics specifically), brains and intellects are not a deciding factor.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2015
70% of the national assembly members who didn't sponsor bills are northerners. Illiteracy among lawmakers is a major Nigerian problem, they simply don't know which bill to forward.

I noticed that a huge chunk of Lagos lawmakers were dormant as well
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by Aliyullahi(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2015
Its so disappointing that those people we elected to represent us has not even the affairs of the people on their worthless mind...
Its so discouraging to hear that four years in the house, A Legislator couldn't sponsor a single bill when there are so many Area of interest that needs policy. Health.education,poverty,housing all need policies to increase the wellbeing and welfare of the citizens... They are just waste of one's franchise. Bunch of fools with pot-belied stomach
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by Mclick(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2015
This is ridiculous, I think something needed to be done in law to sanction redundant legislators. So the current deputy speaker didn't sponsor a single bill in four years. We may need to reduce the numbers of the legislator pay most of them is a huge wast
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by mankand(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2015
It's high time any lawmaker who didn't sponsor any bill for 100 days should be kicked out of the house.

We should be paying for incompetence in 2015
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by Mclick(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2015
prophetfire:
Must a legislator sponsor a bill? That one sponsored a bill dsnt necessarily mean he was the initiator.they can come together,work on it and tell one person to go and speak. let's stop making unnecessary issues out of it.
so one single person will speak for a group 36 times aren't there others in that group that can speak too? We are not that docile
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by effty(m): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2015
Is your name RETARDEEN?
bolabolakemi:
The director of radiobiafra in the morning broadcast command Biafrans not to attend the upcoming crusade by pastor Kumuyi of deeper life church at Aba Begining 30th of June 2015. Yorubas frustrate, deport Biafrans, and ask Biafrans to leave Lagos but their pastors flock to Biafraland to extort money from gullible Biafrans

In his words, Biafrans must boycott the crusade because Yoruba are the problem of Biafrans and Yoruba pastors are evil. They burry snakes in Biafraland. They will know how serious we are this time around...

Also, Biafrans that called in we're totally against Kumuyi coming to Aba and warned the host of the event to desist from this planned crusade and stop Kumuyi from going to Aba.

The Director dares Kumuyi to make available the corpse of his late wife for autopsy if he denies killing her to marry a 65 years old church member ... undecided

Biafrans are warned not to attend any Yoruba church including deeper life church, redeemed church, winner chapel, mountain of fire church, ... and other Yoruba churches. Any Biafran attending any Yoruba church is barred from joining the Indegenous People of Biafra meeting

This evening, the director read from a Nigerian paper where Tunde Bakare confessed how he help register 18 companies for Kumuyi before leaving the church due to problem between both of them embarassed
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by jerikoyan(m): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2015
i think a law should be made that once you dint sponsor a bill(a sensible bill o) during your tenure you should shouldn't be allowed to run for the second time.
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by daresimon(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
ERCROSS:

They are as useless as the figures 1 and 0 in arithmetic...
Bunch of legislathieves

You are wrong my brother...those two figures are the most important in arithmetic. Their values depend on their positions.
Re: List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill by seeker121(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Abiodun Isiaq Akinlade didn't sponsor any bill,why don't u put his name there frm Ogun state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today / FRSC Disowns ‘Chip Whip’ Number Plate / Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.