Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today (6404 Views)

Efe Ejeba: How My Song 'Chidinma' Uplifted My Music Career / Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) / Sony Record Deal Stopped Me From Dropping My Album Last Year — Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by nickyvil: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
Airforce1 abi cantonment1 anything we dem dey call u? Pls don't post the link just go in front of lagoon play it there I'm tired of all this your oblivion track abi album holl am abeg. (Vex Comot from this ....)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by VickyRotex(f): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Airforce1:
I'm going to upload tomorrow please

I'm sorry guys.. tomorrow is already here

So tired right now.

Bless

It's cool smiley

Tomorrow is here, we'll be waiting.

On a second thought, I think next time you should go with this advice:

onatisi:
Word of advice . Simple reason is expectation will be too high. The best thing is to drop a single when no one expects to selected ppl and allow the song and music to spread by itself . Even big stars don't announce the date and time they will drop their singles ,u just hear it and ppl start telling u the guy dropped it today or yesterday etc.

It will reduce the words been spewed at you right now.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
mekzyjoe:
. Don't mind dat clown wit his wack songs
which songs? There are no songs.
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by herald9: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aminat508:
. WO fimile jare undecided
Ifot smiley
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by herald9: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Airforce1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
PervyByNature:
airforce1 if u like, postpone it till Jesus comes, i will still expose who u stole the track from. You initially said you will release an album today, now you've changed it to a "track". You cant even release the goddam track. Just chill, today is childs play compared to the embarassment you will receive tomorrow. Bloody liar

What did I do to you to deserve this hateful comments

I don't even know you
I doubt if we've cross paths before

Are u jealous that I get all the attention of nairalanders even before my album release??

What's your problem?

The song is ready Okay?

Don't kill yourself over my case

If you've been stealing since u were born, I don't.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Airforce1:

What did I do to you to deserve this hateful comments

I don't even know you
I doubt if we've cross paths before

Are u jealous that I get all the attention of nairalanders even before my album release??

What's your problem?

The song is ready Okay?

Don't kill yourself over my case

If you've been stealing from before since u were born, I don't.
If you have nothing to hide, then quit whining like a pusssy and post the link. Its that simple.
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Airforce1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
PervyByNature:
If you have nothing to hide, then quit whining like a pusssy and post the link. Its that simple.

I'm gonn upload it tomorrow

Case closed
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Airforce1:

I'm gonn upload it tomorrow
Case closed
grin
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by bogolobango(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Airforce1 no mind am joor

Abg where i fit download am joor
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
bogolobango:

Try www.limbo.com . I also heard its a big song in west germany undecided
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Airforce1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
bogolobango:

I don try to upload am for nairaland immediately I got the song. But nairaland dey tell me unexpected error occurred and right now mehn, I'm tired of trying. I gats rest my head small. wink
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Airforce1:

I don try to upload am for nairaland immediately I got the song. But nairaland dey tell me unexpected error occurred and right now mehn, I'm tired of trying. I gats rest my head small. wink
#LAMBA
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Airforce1:

Guy, I just hope for you own sake that you aren't dissembling. If this has been nothing but a joke, it is best to just call it off.

But if you are serious, I really look forward to hearing something from you.
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Marrtynze(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
nickyvil:
Airforce1 abi cantonment1 anything we dem dey call u? Pls don't post the link just go in front of lagoon play it there I'm tired of all this your oblivion track abi album holl am abeg. (Vex Comot from this ....)
av bin waiting for dis album since b4 I got married I no see anytin,my kid wud be 2yrs tomoro,we ar nw both waitin for d album.Oga pls if nt for ma sake for ma daughter's sake jez release one track abeg for her to hear,av told her a lot bout d history of dis album..Thanks Sir

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by okooloyun1(m): 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Good to know
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by fairygeh(f): 5:47am On Jun 16, 2015
Quoting Airforce1 "Come June 15,history is gonna be made"
No history was made o cheesy cheesy
Airforce 1 don scam us o
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 16, 2015
onatisi:
I don't think u seem to realize what u are doing to ur life and future ! U think this is a joke ?? U are killing ur future gradually!!! If there is no song ,then don't joke about it,no artiste plays and jokes about their songs or career and makes it in life. The more ppl say negative things about u ,it will happen,these are spiritual secrets. Wizkid or davido will never joke with a track they are still making or about to drop. Enu araye ni ebo, which means what ever ppl say about u will happen and it seems ppl are already fed up with ur stories. Don't be surprise if when u drop the single only u and ur kids will be dancing to it in ur living room,it is then u will see everything ppl are saying now coming to pass. If truly u are an artiste ,get serious and don't joke with it . I was once an artiste and I released an album then so I am talking to u out of experience,u are about to destroy ur musical progress before it even starts by joking with. If there is no song ,just say it . If u are not dropping it again ,tell dem to wait and stop blabbing all over the net about it. A word is enough for the wise .
Realising the joke has gone too far, he plans to drop someone elses song as his own. Airforce1 go back to d studio where u recorded the track in your dream and tell the "lala" to help u upload d song u stole.
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by realborn(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2015
onatisi:
I don't think u seem to realize what u are doing to ur life and future ! U think this is a joke ?? U are killing ur future gradually!!! If there is no song ,then don't joke about it,no artiste plays and jokes about their songs or career and makes it in life. The more ppl say negative things about u ,it will happen,these are spiritual secrets. Wizkid or davido will never joke with a track they are still making or about to drop. Enu araye ni ebo, which means what ever ppl say about u will happen and it seems ppl are already fed up with ur stories. Don't be surprise if when u drop the single only u and ur kids will be dancing to it in ur living room,it is then u will see everything ppl are saying now coming to pass. If truly u are an artiste ,get serious and don't joke with it . I was once an artiste and I released an album then so I am talking to u out of experience,u are about to destroy ur musical progress before it even starts by joking with. If there is no song ,just say it . If u are not dropping it again ,tell dem to wait and stop blabbing all over the net about it. A word is enough for the wise .

I think you are taking this too far with the comments above. What is the link between "Album Loading" and "Killing Future"? The OP has earned a team of impressive anonymous friends and fans on NL through is style (someone even referred him as NL celebrity on this thread. lol). I am sure his NL friends will always be available to accept and support him if ever and whenever his album completes loading.

I think the young man should keep up with the effective laundering of his brand and image jare.

Airforce1, wish you well

1 Like

Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by realborn(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2015
onatisi:

I think you are taking this too far with the comments above sad. What is the link between "Album Loading" and "Killing Future"? The OP has earned a team of impressive anonymous friends and fans on NL through is style (someone even referred him as NL celebrity on this thread. lol). I am sure his NL friends will always be available to accept and support him if ever and whenever his album completes loading.

I think the young man should keep up with the effective laundering of his brand and image jare. cheesy

Airforce1, wish you well grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2015
realborn:

I think you are taking this too far with the comments above sad. What is the link between "Album Loading" and "Killing Future"? The OP has earned a team of impressive anonymous friends and fans on NL through is style (someone even referred him as NL celebrity on this thread. lol). I am sure his NL friends will always be available to accept and support him if ever and whenever his album completes loading.

I think the young man should keep up with the effective laundering of his brand and image jare. cheesy

Airforce1, wish you well grin
As one of his biggest fans, would you kindly tell us what his stage name is? Cause he hasnt told us yet. Tell him to make up his mind on whose song to steal and tell us the persons stage name.
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
As one of his biggest fans, would you kindly tell us what his stage name is? Cause he hasnt told us yet. Tell him to make up his mind on whose song to steal and tell us the persons stage name.
Why are you really sounding pained.
Must all artistes have a stage name, huh?
Some simply use their normal names.
Get some brains, please...

5 Likes

Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Airforce1(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2015
Logicalmind1:

I no understand that guy..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2015
Logicalmind1:

Then their "normal names" simply becomes a stage name. But you're a dullard so i dont expect you to comprehend.
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 16, 2015
Airforce1:

I no understand that guy..
Post the gaddam song or berra still, tell us your stage name. Whats d biggie? Arent u supposed to be an artiste?
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by nickyvil: 8:29am On Jun 16, 2015
PervyByNature:
Post the gaddam song or berra still, tell us your stage name. Whats d biggie? Arent u supposed to be an artiste?

No mind am, He's not serious,... I've been in this line before even before I've got more than 4 singles but I stopped cos my real passion is to bcome a vet I'm an animal lover,... I still got some connections if he drop n it's good but this guy just joking

1 Like

Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by realborn(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2015
PervyByNature:

I am not his fan ooo. I have accidentally observed him garner a team of fans who have grown fond of him. I am not a music enthusiast hence no interest in when is album will complete loading. However, I applaud him for his efforts in gaining astute popularity. He has potentials for a PR job. smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Airforce1(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2015
realborn:

I am not his fan ooo. I have accidentally observed him garner a team of fans who have grown fond of him. I am not a music enthusiast hence no interest in when is album will complete loading. However, I applaud him for his efforts in gaining astute popularity. He has potentials for a PR job. smiley

cheesy
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by onatisi(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2015
realborn:

I think you are taking this too far with the comments above. What is the link between "Album Loading" and "Killing Future"? The OP has earned a team of impressive anonymous friends and fans on NL through is style (someone even referred him as NL celebrity on this thread. lol). I am sure his NL friends will always be available to accept and support him if ever and whenever his album completes loading.

I think the young man should keep up with the effective laundering of his brand and image jare.

Airforce1, wish you well
ok ,no problem .
Re: I'm Dropping My Song By 6pm Today by Nmeri17: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
herald9:

Ifot smiley
grin grin oh da!! grin

very funny thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Our Dear Davido (photo). / See Photos Of Mocheddah’s Look At Her Sister’s Introduction / Wow! Photo Of The First Time Jayz Saw Beyonce Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.