Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,385 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Business Seminar Coming Up 28th, Feb, 2009 - Please Read And BOOK-A-SEAT. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Seminar Coming Up 28th, Feb, 2009 - Please Read And BOOK-A-SEAT. (527 Views)

Christain Business Seminar in Lagos! / Business Seminar In Lagos / Recharge Cards Printing And Bitter-kola Exportation Business Seminar On 14th Feb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Seminar Coming Up 28th, Feb, 2009 - Please Read And BOOK-A-SEAT. by Bizwise(m): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2009
Good Day,
How Are You And Hows Work? Its My Desire To Introduce To You A Business Opportunity Which I Feel Will Be Of Great Help To You. After Our Business Briefing, You'll Be Absolutely Convinced, After A Full Due Diligence, That It Was Possible To Earn Legally And Ethically Up To $20,000, $30,000, Even $50,000 A Month, And Kick Back And Relax In A Few Years, Still Earning That Much Without A Major Investment. You'll Be So Amazed At The Potential Of This Business Opportunity.

Well, Our Business Seminar Holds 28th, Feb, 2009 By 9am. I Hereby Wish To Invite You To The Seminar.

PLEASE NOTE: Seminar Is FREE.

The Surest Road To Wealth Is To Start And Build A Successful Business Of Your Own. No One Ever Got Rich Working For Someone Else.
Brian Tracy.

An Era Of Information Presents - A Life Changing Opportunity
Cash Flow Quadrant

*EMPLOYED
*SELF EMPLOYED
*BUSINESS OWNER
*INVESTOR

*Which Of These Categories Do You Belong?
*Are You Earning Enough?
*Do You Need An Extra Income?
*Are You Passionate About Helping People And Touching Lives Positively?
*Or Does Life Seem Futile And The Future Hopeless To You
*Do You Need[b] A CHANGE[/b]?

Well, Pay Close Attention! This Is The Opportunity You’ve Been Waiting For, So Embrace It And Be Empowered.

THEME: SECRETS OF BECOMING FINANCIALLY FREE.

You’ll Be Taught A NEW And SIMPLE System Of Creating Wealth And Also Helping Others Achieve SUCCESS.

Have You Ever Been Given $5,000,000? This Information Will Be Worth More Than That For The Person Who Has A Dream And Is Willing To Do Something About It.
Shelton Said In 1620 “Its Not Fit That While Good Luck Is Knocking At The Door, We Shut It. Let Us Therefore Sail With The Prosperous Wind” I Want To Advise You To Study This With Care Because It May Be The Opportunity You’ve Been Waiting For.

By Opportunity, I Mean A Life Changing Opportunity But It Seems Most People Aren’t Ready For It When It Comes Or Probably Don’t Even Recognize It All In The Name Of “My Job”

Well, Virtually Everyone In This Life Is Busy Doing One Thing Or The Other At A Given Time But One Area Of Attention Is That Each Person Is Doing What Is Different From The Other Person. While Some Are Engaged In Productive Activities That Makes Them Happy. 95% Of People Are Living Lives Of “Silent Desperation” They Are Doing Things They Simply Don’t Have Passion For And Thus, Never Amount To Great Heights. Few People Are Productively Employed – Such People Go To Work For Over 12 Hrs. They Leave Their Houses As Early As 5am And Wouldn’t Be Back Till About 9pm. A Lifestyle Whereby Their Standard Of Living Is Being Determined By Their Boss. Family Values Are Completely Lost And No Matter The Pay, The Family Will Still Suffer Lack Of Attention. This Is Why We Have Some Many Corporate Parent But Spoilt Children.

There Is Another Category Of People – They Are Also Employed But Under-Employed. They Also Work From Morning To Evening But Have Little Or Nothing To Show For It Because Before The Month Ends, The Salary Is Gone. Another Unpalatable Thing In The Lives Of Such People Is That They Don’t Like The Job, The Boss And The Salary But Have Chosen To Endure The Situation That Will Go On Day After Day, Month After Month And Year After Year Because At The End Of Every Month, The Boss Will Give Them A Salary. The Salary Is Normally To Small To Pay For Everything But Its Better Than Nothing So They Keep Doing It Until Its Time To Retire. They’re Simply Being Enslaved Be Their BOSS Because They Thing They Don’t Have A Choice. No Wonder Why Some People Call It…Modern Slavery. They Have Chosen To Live A Life A Mediocrity; But I’ll Urge You To Wake Up! Change Your Mindset Because As A Man Thinketh, So Is He. That’s The Basic Fact Of Life. Everyone Is Created Equal And Can Bring To Reality Whatever They Envision In Their Minds If Only They Think They Can So Wake Up!

We Also Have Another Category Of Workers. They Are Self-Employed. They Work For Themselves And In Most Cases, Do The Work Alone. They Hardly Have Time To Themselves As Their Work Controls Their Time. In This Case, Such People Work Almost Round The Clock To Earn Income That Would Take Care Of Their Immediate Responsibilities And That Is Why This Category Of People Seldom Become Financially Free And That Usually Take A Very Long Time.

They Don’t Have Enough Money Neither Do They Have Enough Time To Spend With Their Family. One Fearful Thing In The Lives Of Such People Is That They Are Victims Of Stress And Therefore Suffer The Consequences Of Stress. This Makes Their Life Expectancy To Be Cut Short.

The Last Category Of People I Want To Mention Are “The Happy People” They Are Business Owners. They Don’t Joke With Opportunities When They See One So They Own Chains Of Businesses. They Are Company Executives And Have Several People In Their Company. They Operate In A Highly Organized Business System And This Is Why They Are Usually Rich And Wealthy. They Have Time For The Good Things Of Life And Are Enjoying All Life Has To Offer. All These Are As A Result Of The Information They Heard And Their Attitude Towards It.

Evaluate Yourself And Put Yourself Where You Belong!
*Are You Really Happy With Your Life?
*Are You At A Put In Your Life You Need A Change?
*Do You Think You Deserve More Than What Life Is Offering You?
*Do You Want To Advance To The Next Level Of Your Life?
*Do You Want To Be Financially Free? Or
*Are You Already Successful And Needs An Opportunity To Help Others?
Well, If Your Answers Are Yes
Then The Opportunity Is Here.

So Why Not Embrace It And Be Empowered Because The Truth Is…

*You Can Become A Business Owner.
*You Can Determine And Earn Residual Income
*You Can Travel Abroad
*You Can Choose Your Working Hours
*You Can Live Your Dreams
*You Can Achieve And Help Other Achieve Financially Independence

There’s An Adage That Says “If You Want To Create Long-Term Financial Wealth, Don’t Look For A Job. Look For An Opportunity Because Every Opportunity Has A Level Of Success It Carries. Do The Things Successful People Do And You’ll Become Successful But Most People Rather Rely On The Forty Years Plan Which At The End Of The Day Are Wasted Years.

You See, The Forty Years Plan Is The Best Most People Can Hope For In The Conventional World. So Whats The Forty Years Plan You Ask? By Age 25, Most Folks Have An Idea Of What Profession They Venture Into But Forty Years Later. Out Of A Typical 100 People; 5 Are Still Working, 36 Are Dead, 54 Are Dead Broke Or At Least Earning Far Less Than When They Were Employed, 4 Are Well Off And One Person Is Wealthy.

Thus, The Forty Years Plan Means For Four Decades, Most Of Us Go Back And Forth From Home To Work, Back And Forth, Back And Forth Like A Silly Caged Lion…And Yet At The End Of All That Time, Only One Out Of A 100 Persons Has Something To Show For It. In Stark Contrasts Is The Forty Year Plan.

It A Fact That No One Can Attain Great Wealth Working For Someone Else So Its Time For A CHANGE. Because If You Don’t Change, You End Up In Chains And The Longer You Stay In One Place, The Greater Your Chances Of Disillusionment, So Change.

This Is Your Opportunity For Change, Growth And Personal Development…Embraces It. An Opportunity That Allows You To See Your Dreams Come True Much Sooner Than You Expect And Above All; Witness People Rise From “Grass To Grace” Through The Empowering Potential Of This Opportunity. An Opportunity That Will Help You Realize Your Real Worth And Instill The Confidence To Reach Your Full Potential. You’ll Also Be Able To Empower Many Other Through The Opportunity.

Its Really All About Empowerment And I Fee Blessed To Be Able To Share This Opportunity With You So You Too Can Reap The Rewards.

Finally, I Believe This Business Opportunity Can Save Many People In This Country And Beyond From Whatever Situation They Happen To Face As A Result Of Poverty, Wars And Unemployment So I’ll Encourage You To Grab Hold Of This Opportunity With Both Hands And You’ll Be Glad You Did.

HOW? ATTEND THIS BIZ PRESENTATION/SEMINAR
CALL: EMPOWERMENT TEAM
Tel: +234-(0)-702-670-2399, (0)-806-303-6357

SEAT RESERVATION

Call Us For Your Seat Reservation
Prior To The Day Of Your Appointment.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Liberty Reserve. / Solar/inverter Installation / Advice On Internet Football Betting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.