Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Accidental Victim - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Accidental Victim (200707 Views)

Fiction Story: Inheritance Is Accidental / Let The Thread Face The Cut! (between The Rapist And The Victim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accidental Victim by mekonglobal(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ok i got lucky today 11:54...Welldone Dioxidane
Re: Accidental Victim by YoungestMuller(m): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2015
Dioxidane:

Thanks... smiley

Wow! Thanks... smiley

smiley Thanks dear... Working on it...

cheesy Wetin happen na??
I think he's now a born again @ his signature
Re: Accidental Victim by Carinaflo(f): 5:35am On Sep 12, 2015
Onemansquad:

if you want to read a story that is tragedic go read '' the devil who loved me by davidflo'' i bet u wil cry more than a baby
Thanks for the info....lemme search for the story

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by Zenith21(m): 6:58am On Sep 12, 2015
Carinaflo:

Thanks for the info....lemme search for the story
I read d story and I was wowed... Enjoy dat great piece
Re: Accidental Victim by Onemansquad(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Thanks boss.

A reader is a leader.
Modified

Hope it ain't sex story all till end because this starting I read is kinda discouraging.

I don't read sex stories AGAIN. I need them NO MORE.
grin skip d sex part bt make sure you finish it
Re: Accidental Victim by Hawlahscho(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dioxidane:

cheesy Wetin happen na??
cheesy
Baba, that thing dey suffer person jare grin
Corrupting mind since d days of Samson and Delilah
I avoid it lately.
Born again grin cool
Re: Accidental Victim by Hawlahscho(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
YoungestMuller:
I think he's now a born again @ his signature

shocked shocked shocked

Make I go change my signature grin
Re: Accidental Victim by osamaBUSH(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Been reading all day nd i gotta say it was worth the time. Dioxygen, care 2 give more updates?
Re: Accidental Victim by zimoni(f): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
This is one of the best stories I have read here so far. I'm glad the OP is back.

Thanks for the update Bro.

Still, I follow.
Re: Accidental Victim by realblaze(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=Dioxid

I'm among the read only COF but you're really doing a good job i must confess. keep it up bro and have a nice day ahead.
Re: Accidental Victim by ritzeluv(f): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Wow! I must confess this is a good write up. Well done.
Re: Accidental Victim by donkross1(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2015
Started from the bottom now am here. How una staylites dey.
Re: Accidental Victim by Despirado121(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Oga dioxidane, plz nw its really getin late o.
We r really waitin jare angry
Re: Accidental Victim by gbishancomedian(m): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dixodane!!! Weldone bro, am really feeling ur work. You av been a great inspiration to me and my new work. God bless u. To all the dudes in the house, I humbly hail una oh!!!
God bless our hustle!!!

Mc Gbishan cfr
Re: Accidental Victim by honfreeman(m): 1:43am On Sep 20, 2015
i swear ... this is the best ivecever read...... ohhh,the BIBLE says...thou shall not swear
Re: Accidental Victim by Joenyam(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dioxidane, what's happening bro!
Update taking too long. Hope u golden?
Re: Accidental Victim by toksroyal: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2015
Now you can get 20 e-novels of your favorite authors on your mobile device or tablet for just N5,000. Simply send your favorite author or reading list and get 20 electronic books that you can carry along with you wherever you go! Business books, Christian Books and Self Help books are also available. Call 08099434381 or send an email to fortress20group@gmail.com to get yours today

Re: Accidental Victim by horlabiyi(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dioxidane, there's something you need to understand : the more you delay this story the more it becomes uninteresting. Just imagine,your last update was on Sept 11 which is now 10days ago. We readers won't and can never understand whatever that's delaying you from updating, you have no excuse for not showing up because writing stories is what you derive pleasure from and no matter how nice a story is without them readers the story is useless. Peace be with you and every other person on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
horlabiyi:
Dioxidane, there's something you need to understand : the more you delay this story the more it becomes uninteresting. Just imagine,your last update was on Sept 11 which is now 10days ago. We readers won't and can never understand whatever that's delaying you from updating, you have no excuse for not showing up because writing stories is what you derive pleasure from and no matter how nice a story is without them readers the story is useless. Peace be with you and every other person on this forum.

Bros, they say 'It's he who wear the shoes that knows where it pinches' (something like that sha). In as much as I'm using this opportunity to apologize again, I totally agree with what you said (@ 1st bolded) - you would never understand. What if I told you that in the last month, I lost my job (annoying job o, but it paid some bills), I got robbed of most of my cash, I've been ill (still am), angry with myself and everyone around me... You are getting the picture, right? So you see I'm not really in the right frame of mind to write. I've tried continuing it, trust me, I have, but it's not just coming through when I have so many things on my mind... I understand (@ 2nd bolded), and I appreciate you guys a lot, you have no idea how much. But please, try to put yourself in my shoes...

7 Likes

Re: Accidental Victim by Mekky05(m): 6:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dioxidane, bro nobody had an iota or inkling of what you went through apart from being sick. In this terrible times wey ground no level,u come lose ya job,got robbed too? Just take it in good faith and be a man,God always knows best and also will pave way for you. If not for that guy who wrote to u,we for no sabi say "water don pass garri".

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by horlabiyi(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dioxidane:

Bros, they say 'It's he who wear the shoes that knows where it pinches' (something like that sha). In as much as I'm using this opportunity to apologize again, I totally agree with what you said (@ 1st bolded) - you would never understand. What if I told you that in the last month, I lost my job (annoying job o, but it paid some bills), I got robbed of most of my cash, I've been ill (still am), angry with myself and everyone around me... You are getting the picture, right? So you see I'm not really in the right frame of mind to write. I've tried continuing it, trust me, I have, but it's not just coming through when I have so many things on my mind... I understand (@ 2nd bolded), and I appreciate you guys a lot, you have no idea how much. But please, try to put yourself in my shoes...
OMG you going through all this? I can imagine bro. But as human being we are created to face some certain problems in life, the ability to overcome them is what makes us the real man. Its too sad to see all these happening to you but what can we do? Nothing! You just have to be a man and gear up. Better days ahead

1 Like

Re: Accidental Victim by lordmario(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dioxidane:

Sorry to hear that bro. Was in similar situation last year. Got robbed on a friday and got sacked on monday (weird). Got sick 3days later and I lost interest in serving God for 3months. It wasn't easy but you will have to trust him to make things beta. Take heart bro

2 Likes

Re: Accidental Victim by Dioxidane: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
lordmario:

Sorry to hear that bro. Was in similar situation last year. Got robbed on a friday and got sacked on monday (weird). Got sick 3days later and I lost interest in serving God for 3months. It wasn't easy but you will have to trust him to make things beta. Take heart bro

Thanks guys, you've been encouraging... All is well.

cc: horlabiyi, Mekky05
Re: Accidental Victim by donkross1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dioxidane:

Baba I hail you pass. Just take your time, get well soon n sorry about your job. It's just a passing phase. All will be well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accidental Victim by amdo007(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
God is your strength
Re: Accidental Victim by lordmario(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dioxidane:

cc: horlabiyi, Mekky05
Uwc bro
Re: Accidental Victim by Ipheyemmy01(m): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2015
Bro, the lord is your strength.
Re: Accidental Victim by Hawlahscho(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Oh, I didn't know it's up to this But I know that something serious must be delaying you from updating, that's why I've just Ben quiet since because I write stories too, I know that moment when you lack what else to write and if you try forcing yourself to do without the engagement of your mind, then it won't be interesting.
sorry Dioxidane

Remember My Signature: "It's natural to be challenged, but it is not scriptural to be defeated..."

So, that's an assurance that you're still going to triumph.

2 Likes

Re: Accidental Victim by Mutaino7(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
the lord is your strength bro... God will see you through..
Re: Accidental Victim by Olalekan76(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
bros though am a ghost reader but what you are passing through really caught my attention and I can not but come out of my shell. Though we may not understand why something happen the way they happen but I want you to know that God knows better and just as Job in the bible say and I quote when he has finish trying me I will come out as a gold that has been refine. It is well bro.

2 Likes

Re: Accidental Victim by mekonglobal(m): 5:01am On Sep 23, 2015
So sorry about ur job, but dont worry evrytin is gonna be fine. When one door closes, another bigger and a better one will be open unto you..just look out for it. Do get well soon.
Re: Accidental Victim by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2015
Sorry dear, something bigger and better is coming your way soon by God's Grace. Get well soon... huggggzzzzz**

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (43) (Reply)

Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / Choices: Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.