Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

My Love For Sex Is Second To None Says Yoruba Actress Tamilore Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Love For Sex Is Second To None Says Yoruba Actress Tamilore Ojo (1427 Views)

Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic / Tamilore Ojo-Martins: I'm Perfect At Sex, I Enjoy Marathon Sex (Photos) / I’m Very Good In Bed—yoruba Actress, Tamilore Ojo Martins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Love For Sex Is Second To None Says Yoruba Actress Tamilore Ojo by worlings: 11:02am On Jun 15, 2015
Hypocrisy is one of the things that are peculiar with Nigerian entertainers, the female folks in particular. But one actress who is usually blunt about her emotions is Tamilore Ojo, an Ibadan-based Yoruba movie actress cum producer.

Unlike many of her colleagues, Tamilore, who produced the movie titled Alapa, confessed that her love for sex is second to none. She also explained why she dumped journalism with Tribune Newspaper for acting

Read More: http://hypestationng.com/my-love-for-sex-is-second-to-none-says-yoruba-actress-tamilore-ojo/
Re: My Love For Sex Is Second To None Says Yoruba Actress Tamilore Ojo by Timerkin1: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
RF

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Bares Her Natural No Make Up Face! Pics / Candice Swanepoel & Joan Smalls Gets Risqué And Raunchy For Lui Magazine / David Oyedepo With Stud (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.