Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

What Type Of Website Should I Create? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Type Of Website Should I Create? (1192 Views)

I Will Develop Any kind Of Website/Blog At Affordable Price (Pay after Service). / Why Your Ecommerce Website Should Accept Credit Cards / How Do I Create An Interactive Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Website Should I Create? by Aybamdbay(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2015
I have thinking for a while on what website should I create. Clearly, I like to build a tech site which involves updates everyday but I dont want to be posting every day. My pal has a dpix site_he rarely posts. So, guys what is your suggestion.
Re: What Type Of Website Should I Create? by Dmayor7(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
start a tutorial website on anything you know how to do best and have great passion in...
Re: What Type Of Website Should I Create? by Aybamdbay(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Cheers! I like ya site!
Re: What Type Of Website Should I Create? by oteneaaron(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hey friend.......hold your horses and think well.......what are your skils.....what topic do have a fair knowlege about?

is it........
----how to predict football matches like a pro?
----do know how to tweak phones and pc's?
-----how to pranks people?
-----about webdesign and coding
------sports analyst
-------gossip monger....

bro, the list is endless......start your website around a niche(your area of interest) that you love and will be willing to spend hours everyday doing research to keep your visitors glued to your website..................mind you..no one knows it all....but it pays to blog on around a field you are conversant with.....remember....content is king!!!

Don't blog because most of your pals are blogging.....this should be viewed as a fun filled jolly ride...(it's not always fun oooo!!!)

just keep these points in mind...

cheers!!

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Website Should I Create? by pelij18(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Aybamdbay:
I have thinking for a while on what website should I create. Clearly, I like to build a tech site which involves updates everyday but I dont want to be posting every day. My pal has a dpix site_he rarely posts. So, guys what is your suggestion.
think of a concept buddy.

Must everyone run a blog? You can as well create an automated site.
Re: What Type Of Website Should I Create? by donsheddy1(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
And I see people commenting to this clueless post. Can't you all see that the OP is so clueless? Even the guys that design http://www.donothingfor2minutes.com know what they wanted. Mtchew
Re: What Type Of Website Should I Create? by Aybamdbay(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
@pelij18 What do u mean by automated site?
Re: What Type Of Website Should I Create? by kingstylo01(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2015
Aybamdbay:
sup bro. Whats the adress of your friend's dp site? Link me to him please
Re: What Type Of Website Should I Create? by pelij18(m): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2015
Aybamdbay:
@pelij18 What do u mean by automated site?
Site that doesn't need much consecration in terms of posting and keeping users engaged. If it should. it will solely require your coding skill and debugging (kind of). To keep users engage in such site really requires a huge investment from such an one.

Take a look at the under-listed site considered as automated.

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google
- Jovago
- Yelp
- Nairaland (could also be considered as an automated site since seun doesn't post nor any of the mods, all they do daily is deliberating and moving post to front-page i guess).

Concur with me that even Jobberman is an automated site.

Meanwhile site's like naij, bellanaija and others are ...... grin

That's all i can elucidate for now.

Have a nice day
Pelij Godwin.

(1) (Reply)

10 SEO Tips To Increase Website Traffic / Please How Do I Receive Money Online / Get Authentic TIN/EIN For Any Tax Verification At A Very Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.