Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... (29142 Views)

My Email Correspondence With A GNLD Interviewer / My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy / Fake Job Advert: From Office Admin Proposed Interview To GNLD Job Briefing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Setaje(f): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
1stola:

I like your pix cheesy

Thanks grin
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by mcemma(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Networking is indeed real and lucrative. Why not join me in both offline/online which aren't GNLD? Connect with me via www.facebook.com/itohowo.sunday or call 07086933881 to get started today.
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
ikorodureporta:
For those who dnt know, GNLD here, refers to all those companies claiming to be nutritional & health management experts.
They invite you for a job interview, & when u get there, u are asked to deposit a large sum of money to be their partners.

This thread's created to check their activities, as they also send out deceptive invites to job seekers.

Here are the signs you shld look out for:

1. Short notices of about 48hrs to the interview.

2. 'job briefing' is a key word.

3. The address: 14, Adesina street, behind aeroworld, ikeja.

4. Excel corp. 74 Demurin street, Techno oil, by Mr.Biggs, Ketu. Lagos.
This particular group uses the hall in the filling station, & send out deceptive invite as if its an oil& gas job.

5. Please complete the list for me. Let save the job seekers from spending their cash & time fruitlessly....

Doz idi*t needs 2b arrested because dat is scam, i've fell victim b4 in one Plaza in FCT Central Area. Afta i dun tuck in, spend money 4 T fair dat morning go dia nd on reaching, i discovered it waz dem i jst hissed nd walked away.
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by cj2015(m): 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
shocked for those in Abuja they ar in basssan plaza.. they will tell u to come to work college ad then NNPC tower..then ask for bassan plaza..

1 Like

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by bonjel75(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
fatdon2:
Please i got this interview (text) yesterday
"Your job assessment is slated for fri 19/06/15 at 160 herbert macaulay way off carter street. By adekule bus stop yaba, lagos. Time: 2pm. HR 08186015***.
is the interview real

Bros don't go ooo. They are GNLD.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by SPAGGYYY(f): 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bennydballs:
pleasssssse,hw do u make 150k a month online?i want to join the business
simply visit www.thecashtitan.com or get a free copy @ www.ultimatecashtitan.com/get
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by folahann(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2015
I still don't know why people are applying for jobs while there's everything they need to make money on the Internet is right in front of them.
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2015
1miccza:

You seee??The same Mushin again!!!!!

The thing tire you sef undecided
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Skills10: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2015
I think people should be open minded and start looking for opportunities. Email Marketing, Blogging and internet biz as a whole.

www.bloggingforrealcash.com
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by femochi99(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2015
I got this on 16.06.2015
" BG NG invites you for a chat/work briefing with the BDM at No. 16 Akinremi Str, Anifowose Ikeja Lagos on 17/6/15 by 10:30am. HR- Mrs Precious"

I just ignored it....

1 Like

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by 1miccza: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

The thing tire you sef undecided
Honestly e overtire me o
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
1miccza:

Honestly e overtire me o

grin
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by mekzone: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
If an interview is in Igando....big red flag
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by tuns9629: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Awon weyrey people dem...ara la' pa gbogbo won.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Hartarmah(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2015
My people perishes because they lack knowledge/understanding for their daily breakthrough. Many of you keep perishing in the slavery garden called job you embark on where your employer pay you between #15,000 to #50,000 to waste your gift for them to grow and become wealthier while you can become your own boss. I have nothing against anybody here,the alert will make one to be wise and know how to tread but there is a fact that remain sacrosanct and it is not to doubt the power of taking a step. All of us cannot be in for the same thing and a fact remain that while these so called people make their money,they will employ many of you to work for their upliftment cus they saw an opportunity and grabbed it to change their story as many stories has been written through this opportunity. I don't think there is an error trying going there yourself to hear them out and decide what to do instead of taking a false pre-decision online. Wise up broke unemployed Nigerians. You don't know maybe its because of this great opportunity God wants you to see that he made employment a scarce commodity in Nigeria now. I was also invited,I went there and I listened myself,it is now left for me to make my decision if their talk was appealing to me.
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by naah: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
A piece of advice....just follow your mind. Period. Whether you like the GNLD stuff or not that don't matter, what matters is your choice. Make sure you choose wisely.
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by ikorodureporta: 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by ikorodureporta: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2015
A
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by ikorodureporta: 6:58am On Jul 30, 2015
+
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by drey076(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Based on referral, DY CON NG invites u for a test/work brief on Wed 29/7/15 by 10am @House of Gold 100, Apapa-Oshodi Exp Way Cele, B/S. LAGOS RESIDENT ONLY MDGP
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by kennykg(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
I got this 11th -July - 2015

You are hereby short-listed for an interview with the Management of Brimstone Golden Concept. Venue: 70C Nikky Africana Plaza (3rd Floor), Opposite UBA Bank, First Bank Bus Stop, Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos. Date: Monday 13th July, 2015. Time: 9:00AM. Please come along with your C.V. H.R: 080-3281-3034Class rep

But I just ignored it cause I have been getting series of scam job sms then they called me on 13th inquiring why I didn't show for the interview, so I just said lied I never got the message and rescheduled my appointment to the following week wandering in my mind this could be real, my prayers, my credentials, my cv and my over edited cover letter finally paid off...

I Google the company online no positive results, a part of my mind said maybe it's one of those upcoming company.

The day came and I found my way to the address ( thank God not much traffic). Located the building and went to the third floor where they used and I met just 8 people ( 2 guys, 3 men, 2 ladies and a nursing mother ) by the stair case waiting to be called in by the POLICE Officer attending! I got this 11th -July - 2015

You are hereby short-listed for an interview with the Management of Brimstone Golden Concept. Venue: 70C Nikky Africana Plaza (3rd Floor), Opposite UBA Bank, First Bank Bus Stop, Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos. Date: Monday 13th July, 2015. Time: 9:00AM. Please come along with your C.V. H.R: 080-3281-3034Class rep

But I just ignored it cause I have been getting series of scam job sms then they called me on 13th inquiring why I didn't show for the interview, so I just said lied I never got the message and rescheduled my appointment to the following week wandering in my mind this could be real, my prayers, my credentials, my cv and my over edited cover letter finally paid off...

I Google the company online no positive results, a part of my mind said maybe it's one of those upcoming company.

The day came and I found my way to the address ( thank God not much traffic). Located the building and went to the third floor where they used and I met just 8 people ( 2 guys, 3 men, 2 ladies and a nursing mother ) by the stair case waiting to be called in by the POLICE Officer attending!... It finally got to my turn and was asked when was my appointment scheduled for which I answered then I was allowed into the reception area to write down my name, address, my phone number and the phone number that sent the invitation message in a hard cover note book like other have done.

After sitting for 20mins a fair tall lady came to address us, talked a little about the company,the stages of the program ( one on one interview, general lecture and job briefings then result).

We were now ushered into another room with chairs to sit by a lovely seductively looking lady for another 20 mins before been called in 10's for the one on one interview. I was asked my name, skills, if I could be a team leader, qualities of a good team leader and would I like to have a team to work with after which I was scored 70% and given a form to fill ( name, address, phone number,my signature and
Date)......

Then we were asked to move into a bigger hall with more chairs with a TV playing a brain washing inspirational movie. All this went on for another 30 mins - 40 mins after which Mr tola came in to dish out inspirational and motivational messages, life experience from how he walked around every street submitting his cv then became an attendant in a fuel station where he met the chairman who blessed him into that profession (in his own words), talking about how they would take some chosen people to suncity, South Africa by September.... My fellow job seekers were so happy and excited, happy then left their job of 140k, 70k, etc ( people where asked at random to share their experiences I think).

Then chairman finally came in and we had to stand up to welcome him in with claps from us and the staffs singing one kind of song I personally think was razz...

(the part I hate most)

I forgot to mention the lecture was done with the aid of slides. He started talking about how he is grateful he left his bank job of 200k to join brimstone, how he employed Mr tola and some other members of brimstone present in the hall while they responded with the saying " God bless my diamond", gave #500 to a man cause " he liked his spirit" gave out his Samsung S5 which he later collected back all in the name of show off, talked about him having 2 cars and 2 JEEPS which he flaunted his keys while pointing to a Honda End Of Discussion ( as popularly called by Nigerians) , showed his April statement of account to just one particular lady not before she promised not to disclose for security reasons.

Then slides went on to show a picture of him in a first class seat , him and a white lady ( head of operations In SA) , him and his sister in a park, him and 3 white men ( part of brimstone), him with Mr ola and 2 white men. A this point he brought out his 2 Nigerian passport then called a lady to read out the counties he has visited on both passports then gave her #500 at the end. A guy and a lady stood up to leave the hall giving funny excuses, he really did made awful remarks about them like curse which I don't Want to say here after they left....

At this point they stared their songs and praises which made most people excited, assaulting people by striking them hard with his palm ( God save am say dem no touch me).....

Now before resuming back to the slides, he said they have 5 job openings but we need to see the qualifications if we met up to it

( can't remember the complete qualifications)

Job 1

. You must have an MSc with 5 years experience
. You must be above 35years
. Salary 150k

Job 2

.you must have a minimum of 2nd class upper
. You must be 25 years of age
. You must have 3 years experience
. Salary 80k

Job 3

. You must have a minimum of OND
. You must have at least 5 years experience
. Not more than 25 years of age
. Salary 70k

Job 4

.must have at least Secondary school leaving certificate
. No experience required
. 3 days working hours
. Income increases with time
. Opportunity to travel to South Africa
. Registration, licencing and I. D card collection

Now everyone knew the last option was favourable. And neolife/ GNLD started coming up with how we would use the machine and drugs, etc...

I checked my time and saw 4.15pm it was time for my leave as to avoid Lagos traffic on my way home. Two of brimstone male staffs held my hands trying to inquire where and why I'm leaving, the look on my face said it all..

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by kennykg(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
I knew it was a GNLD scheme

. Immediately I saw what was been passed a crossed in the movie
. When Mr tola was talking but never full mentioned all the work they did
. When the chairman started

Why I stayed even when I knew?

So other can learn from what I say about them from the little time spent.

Why would a company with a " good intentions" go through such kind of method to employ or slave their fellow brother and sisters?

Why would a company ask for money form people they want to employ?

Why would a company use seductively dressed, flashy dressed staff to deceive job seekers?

My advice from my fellow job seekers

. Always do a background check for a company online before applying or attending interviews

. Call to ask questions

. Don't get too desperate

. Even when you get there and you notice any of this dubious methods just stylish take your leave as to avoid harm to yourself

. Always pray

3 Likes

Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by ikorodureporta: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=kennykg post=36427120]I got this 11th -July - 2015

You are hereby short-listed for an interview with the Management of Brimstone Golden Concept. Venue: 70C Nikky Africana Plaza (3rd Floor), Opposite UBA Bank, First Bank Bus Stop, Allen avenue, Ikeja Lagos. Date: Monday 13th July, 2015. Time: 9:00AM...

The day came and I found my way to the address ( thank God not much traffic). Located the building and went to the third floor where they used and I met just 8 people ( 2 guys, 3 men, 2 ladies and a nursing mother ) by the stair case waiting to be called in by the POLICE Officer attending! I got this 11th -July - 2015

The day came and I found my way to the address ( thank God not much traffic). Located the building and went to the third floor where they used and I met just 8 people ( 2 guys, 3 men, 2 ladies and a nursing mother ) by the stair case waiting to be called in by the POLICE Officer attending!... It finally got to my turn and was asked when was my appointment scheduled for which I answered then I was allowed into the reception area to write down my name, address, my phone number and the phone number that sent the invitation message in a hard cover note book like other have done.

After sitting for 20mins a fair tall lady came to address us, talked a little about the company,the stages of the program ( one on one interview, general lecture and job briefings then result).

We were now ushered into another room with chairs to sit by a lovely seductively looking lady for another 20 mins before been called in 10's for the one on one interview. I was asked my name, skills, if I could be a team leader, qualities of a good team leader and would I like to have a team to work with after which I was scored 70% and given a form to fill ( name, address, phone number,my signature and
Date)......

Then we were asked to move into a bigger hall with more chairs with a TV playing a brain washing inspirational movie. All this went on for another 30 mins - 40 mins after which Mr tola came in to dish out inspirational and motivational messages, life experience from how he walked around every street submitting his cv then became an attendant in a fuel station where he met the chairman who blessed him into that profession (in his own words), talking about how they would take some chosen people to suncity, South Africa by September.... My fellow job seekers were so happy and excited, happy then left their job of 140k, 70k, etc ( people where asked at random to share their experiences I think).

Then chairman finally came in and we had to stand up to welcome him in with claps from us and the staffs singing one kind of song I personally think was razz...

(the part I hate most)

I forgot to mention the lecture was done with the aid of slides. He started talking about how he is grateful he left his bank job of 200k to join brimstone, how he employed Mr tola and some other members of brimstone present in the hall while they responded with the saying " God bless my diamond", gave #500 to a man cause " he liked his spirit" gave out his Samsung S5 which he later collected back all in the name of show off, talked about him having 2 cars and 2 JEEPS which he flaunted his keys while pointing to a Honda End Of Discussion ( as popularly called by Nigerians) , showed his April statement of account to just one particular lady not before she promised not to disclose for security reasons.

Then slides went on to show a picture of him in a first class seat , him and a white lady ( head of operations In SA)
grin
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Soso5: 12:47am On Nov 20, 2015
Betfillglobal, 161 Herbert Macualay Way, Adekunle bus stop, Yaba. I received their invite, I suspected they are GNLD and even checked it up here on NL but cos I was bored at home I decided to go. I went an hour late, so I missed the first briefing, met d 2nd one half way, the guy spent more than an hour afterwhich a lady came and started by saying if u here and u more than 28yrs old then u older than her and how she's the one sustaining her parents and sponsored 3 of her siblings in school, how they just returned from a trip to South Africa, how they train etisalat and GT Bank staff, etc. To cut the long story short, she asked us to pay a training fee of 13,500 naira. I couldn't just stopped laughing cos I was wondering which adult was going to fall for their cheap scam and I think she knew I already suspected them so she asked me and the guy sitting beside me out. At that point I wanted to tell her to go and get a JOB but I just decided to keep calm and leave.
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Tintinnoty(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, I fell prey to this people once. Dream job, no work experience, a #200,000 monthly pay check, It looked heavenly. Next thing is my in begins to dawdle on the day of the interview. Where is the location, she no gree tell. T'was that office close to Oshodi. I got there, was told the job specification; I doubt if I don vex that line vex b4 for ma life. I wash the instructor, insult my liason. Na security escort me from their premises that day.
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by success10(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
1stola:
Yes!

This is the thread I have been waiting for smiley

I hate those bastąrds with passion angry

While serving in Abuja, they wasted my time so many times inviting me for fake jobs.

Most annoying then was a guy they deceived. They made him come all the way from Abia state to Abuja for a fake job interview.

The guy became extremely stranded and had to do a sales boy in a restaurant for two months before he was able to raise money to travel back to his State.

These jobless youths go about pasting and posting fake jobs everywhere with silly salaries to deceive other jobless youths.
Those idióts get sweet mouth shocked
But only a fool will fall for them undecided

Others includes;
TREVO

FOREVER LIVING

GREEN WORLD E.T.C
Let us expose them all

VERY FUNNY... BUH THE TRUTH IS,,,, EFCC SHOULD FOLLOW DIS GUYS..
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by success10(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
ejlee:
i hate GNLD with Passion Dont Blame me let me tell u why

In 2006 after Finishing my Secondary, i discover a sign Post " Wanted experence Driver, school drop out cleaner, sales rep etc salary na 48 thousand na so my Hand Big trust me as a warri Boy na so i apply for the Job and they ask us to return for Interview the next day

See Miracle na so i starch my T shirt con iron am like say tomorrow no dey omo day never break i don get up brush my teeth like 4 times, take my bath n carry all the Perfume for our House take don fine Boy

day of interview see People for outside i was like God help me na my turn reach, na so i lose control wen i see the Fine sexy lady oboy my broda just dey stand from my trouser na i cross my leg just to answer my question na she come tell me say congratulation u just pass ur test i nearly jump kiss am see Gbedu but she con tell me to come the next two days with N500 becos dey are taking us to their main office for far away benin to lectures us about the work n get started omo na so i pay mugu fee like dat

two days later my papa don wake me from bed na so i start preparation from my travel from Delta to Benin na so i don dey make call dey booga say i don turn big boy see talk na em i reach Rev okewa office for airport road near total filling station estate for warri na so pay my N500 enter their motor we plenty like say we dey go war, shio na so we enter Benin play play con discover say na GNLD na so dey lecture us until sleep catch me

Trust Warri boys na so we start to find person wen we pay moni give so as to re-collect our N500 dey guy don vanish na so we face driver oboy na war, driver self chop craze con tell us say watin be he own for inside na drive he drive us na so i carry hand for head this na one chance na so we carry enter motor go back to warri with no GNLD Officials on board

HAHAHAHAHA... I LAFF SOOOO TEY WATER DEY DROP FOR MY EYES....

THANK GOD, DEM NO CARRY U PEOPLE GO RITUALIST KINGDOM.
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by blaqskin1: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
the truth is you condemn GNLD but I am a living witness today thousand of people are receiving 6 to 7 figure on monthly basis and other attractive incentive. some people will fail while some will succeed in a business. I can bet you what GNLD business person earn monthly is over paid which no salary earner can get till you retire, resign or retrench. I have made a big fortune from this in less than 2 years. Read, learn before you condemn this MLM business
Re: Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... by Ladyzinny: 12:26am On Jun 30, 2017
They r now in Kaduna under the pretense of Toprenuer and Data seal.
Aliyu Abubakar is there head,if u c how this guy mouth d run u will have mercy upon d gullible once.
Kaduna inhabitants beware.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thread For N-TAX Applicants That Are Yet To Receive SMS / Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions / The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.