Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” (64288 Views)

Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style / Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by killercute16(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
lilmax:
What is maje ayida?
Is a name of a person,who is black,hairless,heart-breaker,viginity taker etc

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by MizMyColi(f): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
angry
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by pure2012soul(m): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
angry
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by Truckpusher(m): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry
Yimu
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by steffans(m): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
but his wife doesnt want kids now and she dey consider her fine figure..

Now d guy wants to be a daddy...
and he has done d unthinkable..

#Married women shouldnt stop/derive husband their kids bcuz of the wife wants to keep her celebrity figure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
SERIOUSLY WAITING FORTHE NEXT VLOG FROM TOKE ON HOW TO SPOT A CHEATING BOYFRIEND

3 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by pure2012soul(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
All these haters commenting, una wan follow Toke do the thing?
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by MizMyColi(f): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by Emyogalanya: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
Are you sure its not FTF
tchidi:
Lol, cheesy cheesy That's just a creepy way of saying 'FTC' grin grin
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by dave2meek(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Must i comment?
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by sweetgala(m): 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
lilmax:
What is maje ayida?

Virginity taker. grin
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by kaimeraone: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
This was in 2007 na, check post dates........cant judge him based on this fact. People......there's always 2 sides to a story, so dont be too fast to condemn and judge his actions. Marriage these days is not what it used to be in the past, we are all now career men and women. wives leave husbands to house-helps and husbands are not bothered the wife is always on the plane to somewhere for a job, and vice versa. yes this little gaps shouldnt be the reason to cheat, but then why leave such in the first place? stay single and focus on your career, when you are ready to get married.......your family comes first. social media is in my own opinion one of the major reasons marriages crash these days.

am not supporting anyone, but if theres anything that makes you happy always, keep it the f**k away from social media and friends. may be your hubby getting someone preggy would have been easy to manage if even the smallest details such as the ear ring you wear is not on social media trends..........

just my own opinion before some keyboard happy folks start quote typing now. keyword here: 2 sides to a story!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by bigtt76(f): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
Choi ....Toke don enter serious one chance grin
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by sweetgala(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
bettercreature:
Toke Makinwa should focus on bleaching and forget all the bullshit on internet

That Toke girl forehead is in a different timezone to her body...

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by ideylaff: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
iyatrustee:
Is he implying he didnt meet Toke a virgin?

Cos if he did, They should both be his forever.

A part of me thinks he married Toke for the celebrity status while his heart actually lies with the other girl.

No I don't think do

He comes from a family who have some fame, good education and well brought up, so I don't really think he needed to Marty Toke for the fame.

The Family is old and respected money, I just think Toke put him under pressure to marry her while he also wanted to eat his cake and have it at the same time.

Toke I know personally was under pressure from the public and also within the family due to her in your face celebrity status to get married as she was fast becoming an attendee to all weddings

Rather than wait for Gods time she jumped under pressure to grab Maje and give him an ultimatum matty me now, make a woman out if me before the world mocks me all over.

That was a big mistake,

Just hope Tolu Oniru of Beat FM 99.9 ( Toolz, Tokes friend as well) is nit doing the same with Captain Demuren oooo

The same people putting Toke under pressure to marry are the same people now doing eyaaa, eyaaa while the gossip behind her back and now use her as a prayer point "may your own not be like Toke and Maje oooooo"

Sad lot.

I wish her well in all she's going through.

She needs GOD more than friends right now and needs to stay off Social Networks for her own good .

3 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by Krisddon: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Twaci:
But then Nigerians go still misunderstand am undecided

embarassed Ok even I did too...
You're excessively credulous! Contain your ignorance.
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by CSTR2: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
If that is the case, then most husbands don't ''own'' their wives.
Anyway i can see why many guys want to marry virgins.
Nobody wants another person's ''leftover''.
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by Twaci(f): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Krisddon:

You're excessively credulous! Contain your ignorance.
Ok....

Nice display of grammatical prowess. What's ur point and/or addition to the above topic? Cause I'm afraid u refused to make one undecided

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by Kolade354(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
seedorfg:
valar morghulis
A Lannister alway pay His Debt............
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by pocohantas(f): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Even if that's what he meant at being FTC on her Facebook wall, considering the prevailing circumstance, is he supposed to be commenting on her wall?
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by Neplusultra(f): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Y shud I care?
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by goldengift025(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
seedorfg:
valar morghulis
Memento mori
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by AnneMomoh: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
chamboy:
K

Kandahar?
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by seedorfg(m): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
ahajraka
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by seyilee(m): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
lilmax:
What is maje ayida?
a niqqa tat dated 2 gels for 8 nd 12 yrs respectively,impregnatin 1 nd leavin one heartbroken

2 Likes

Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by chamboy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Kandahar?
Kareem
Re: Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” by danielicon(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
something wey happen since 2007 una still dey talk about, ?? may God give una job, jobless nairalanders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) / Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.