Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] (57088 Views)

Lagos Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend, Vandalise 150 Vehicles / Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out / Mad Man Destroys ATM With Hammer, Customers Take To Their Heels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
DAVIES27:
@Femaleguy I guess your comment need some ammendment
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by thamarvelz(m): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
So there are cultists in Lagos I didnt know prior to this time oooo...

Later all these ofe mmanu ppl will open their smelly mouths to say Niger Deltans are cultists...

Yorubas are killing yorubas; they can carry on
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
back2sender:
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody Jon Snow you no nothing
back2senderundecided
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
SweetSoup:
Is this your new signature?
if it is,WTF
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ezemarcel:
u re a fool
hell awaits youangry Matt:5:2
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
kobonaire:

Re: your signature
"MOST NLanders ARE AFRAID TO COMMENT ON MY TOPICS ,COS OF MY MONIKER"

No, it because of your childishness...
and how does kobonaire sounds to your hearing
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pelummy:
ur new anthem i guess, please grow up
I think you should also tell your mum to grow up,whenever she tells u sumtin twiceangry
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
UncleJudax:
Robot alert!
unclejudax,abeg u o
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by kobonaire(m): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
femaleGuy:
and how does kobonaire sounds to your hearing
It sounds ok .... I dont wear woman's wrapper like someone ....
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by free13: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
NA wa o..... Rip
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by cescky(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
femaleGuy:
your parents lack mannerssad

Ok..

Run along now...silly sick excuse for a wasted sperm.
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
kobonaire:
It sounds ok .... I dont wear woman's wrapper like someone ....
you're truly poor,kobonaire
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
cescky:

Ok..
Run along now
abegiii,I'on av tym 4 sh!ts
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by SweetSoup(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
femaleGuy:
if it is,WTF
Are you for everybody?
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
ijustdey:

Too many killings by gang and cults guys these days especially in Lagos....

Three dead in the spate of four months in a cruel fashion. These guys just live as if they are above the law
for ur mind now u be FTC abi?
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Pelummy(f): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
femaleGuy:
I think you should also tell your mum to grow up,whenever she tells u sumtin twiceangry
i dont like being being rude because i am well trained , but i can see u lack manners and refuse to grow up .then go for REHAB. God bless u as u do so

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by bluecircle470: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
DeHero1:
They can't just break his head abeg.

Wetin him do?
Can't you read? It is said that the two factions are fighting cos is toll collection at lawani street.
There must be a reason.
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by jalay(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
femaleGuy:
if I say wetin dey my mind,u fit commit

Is this how u learn?
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by kobonaire(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
femaleGuy:
you're truly poor,kobonaire
Well better to be poor than have a confused state of gender like you ..... wearing a woman's wrapper grin
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by mozkunzult: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mmhj
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
kobonaire:
Well better to be poor than have a confused state of gender like you ..... wearing a woman's wrapper grin
hehehehe,amn't confused ok
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tenim47:
MELO MELO lafewi
Melo melo la fe so??...hmmmmm....I don taya meehhn..
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by LyfeJennings(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
I weep
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Does the local govt not have a chairman to see to the issue of cult clashes and hoodlums? Are they waiting for the governor to look into it..? All what these our local govt chairmen know is only to buy and cruise in exotic cars and throw unnecessary parties where they'll eat a little piece of amala with a pot of assorted meat,but not to the development of their LGA.
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by kobonaire(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
femaleGuy:
hehehehe,amn't confused ok
that's your state of denial. It's a typical trait of transvestism.
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Dahjhi: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tenim47:
MELO MELO lafewi
OK nah melo melo la fe so. But it saddens heart when people lives above the law, and Nothing can be done about it embarassed
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Skmoda360(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
fatdon2:
God have Messi
God have ronaldo.lol Rip to the dead
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by juman(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Insecurity of highest order every where.
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Amazo: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/lagos-hoodlums-break-graduates-skull-open-with-hammer/

Photo credit: http://newtelegraphonline.com/cult-members-kill-man/

This is yet another reason why governments who are serious about national security always have a state-run covert assassination programme, because it's a vital aspect of national security. These underworld riffraffs would be essential target practice. How do you think civilization got this far? The DSS had better wake up and make a case to the presidency for the permanent establishment of a surreptitious assassins unit only known to exist by the Presidency and service chiefs. That's the way forward to maintaining the integrity of the security of the citizenry, national interests and assets.
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by ugoezeik(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
fatdon2:
God have Messi
messi? u don't want d guy in baca again?
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Bflexing(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
I heard the gun shot, never knew somebody died...may God help us
Re: Lagos Hoodlums Break Graduate’s Skull Open With Hammer[PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
kobonaire:
that's your state of denial. It's a typical trait of transvestism.
u family HON pat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) / Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) / Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.