Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Taking Selfie Is A Mental Disorder - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Taking Selfie Is A Mental Disorder (478 Views)

7 Perfect Ways To Better Your Mental Health / One In Every Four Nigerian Has Mental Disorder - Dr. Vincent Udenze / SELFIE; A Mental Disorder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking Selfie Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
The truth is, it has been psychologically proven that, taken selfie is a mental disorder. The disorder is called selfitis, and is defined as the obsessive compulsive desire to take photos of one’s self and post them on social media as a way to make up for the lack of self-esteem and to fill a gap in intimacy.
Levels of Selfies
==>Borderline selfitis :taking photos of one’s self at least three times a day but not posting them on social media
==>Acute selfitis:taking photos of one’s self at least three times a day and posting each of the photos on social media
==>Chronic selfitis:Uncontrollable urge to take photos of one’s self round the clock and posting the photos on social media more than six times a day
Now tell me, which categories of"Selfitis disorder"do you belong?
Source: AMA

Cc

Lalasticlala
Re: Taking Selfie Is A Mental Disorder by Rosemary216(f): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
lolxxx..... none... i cant help lafin out loud wen i walk on d streets nd see ppl standin in front of buildings lyk banks, hotels, restaurants etc jst to take a selfie!! shuooo!! even if dem dey give award sef!!
Re: Taking Selfie Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rosemary216:
lolxxx..... none... i cant help lafin out loud wen i walk on d streets nd see ppl standin in front of buildings lyk banks, hotels, restaurants etc jst to take a selfie!! shuooo!! even if dem dey give award sef!!
ladies taking selfie makes the thing even annoying the more.
Re: Taking Selfie Is A Mental Disorder by Rosemary216(f): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lamispaco:
ladies taking selfie makes the thing even annoying the more.
its beta 4 a lady ooo... Seein guys do dat often z 8-)

(1) (Reply)

How To Claim Free Trial Order? / I Used To Wonder What Kept Our Fore Fathers Active And Vibrant Even At Old Age. / A Pretty But Dangerous Weed Hurts 2 Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.