Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart (62633 Views)

Jonathan: Why I Backed Out On One Term Agreement / Adeboye: RCCG Pastor Tears APC Apart, Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians.’ / Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by beegs(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Said it before and still saying it now
Apc won't last 3 months
A party built on deceit and lies won't last
North cum Southwest conspiracy ="change"
We have to revisit this space come September

1 Like

Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by jamst2(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
buchilino:
we r voting 4 change we r voting change, dats wat i kept hearing even wen it was obvious dat APC N PDP r both made up of d same politicians dat looted n destroyed dis country. i feel so sorry 4 millions of Nigerians cos they will wake up one day n realize they have been d most stupidest people in d history of mankind
They will sooon know!
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by DULLARDipo: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
"1 term pledge"? I laugh in Swahili. Only time shall tell grin
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
cry cry cry cry today Na your day
femaleGuy:
I've taken your virginity,you're mine forevergrin

Jacksparrow0712 come o,shebi I tell u say na me go dis-virgin most FP topics todaygrin whr u dey grin

Modified:abeg dat perfect mod removing my joystick from some pu$$i that I dis-virgined,should pls,no remove this one too sad

Always check my signature

1 Like

Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by omokab: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
I think is better to knee down and beg JONATHAN to come back and complete his second term in office than for Atiku to become the president of Nigeria. Please, have you ever seen atiku in a better place before? You can only see him where he will be causing problem because of his useless ambition to become president of Adamawa.In BABA voice,I dey laugh o
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by hansad: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lol, after President Buhari's unpardonable gaffes - President Michelle of West Germany, etc. etc. etc., after Buhari's early sore leadership steps, it is already dawning on Yaribawa that aged and aged Buhari could not have been a good choice for APC presidential candidate. But Yaribawa was warned several times.

Yaribawa fielded Buhari to sack Jonathan and his Omo Iboo and Ijor people; that was in a Nigeria awash with young and well-educated people.

Jagaband T. said it openly in a Buhari campaign trail in Lagos that he begged Buhari to contest for presidency this time.

Most of Yaribawa - old and young, professors, Nobel laureate, Catholic Cardinal and Bishops, retired military generals name them - they were bragging that Tinubu was their leader - be he a good or bad man. They all fought off Jonathan for Buhari as President of Nigeria.

How come the fight for Buhari's successor starts too early na - if he is good?
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by After1one: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
ionsman:

Sometimes I feel ashamed knowing you are from Edo state. Sometimes I wonder if you are a human being or ..... lipsrsealed
Guy, realign your ways. You are too parochial. ...

The fool is a jobless miscreant in real life. I pity his aged mum anyway.
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by Bucacious: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:
I see why Buhari won't be contesting in 2019, the dullard would be nearly 100yrs old.

I doubt he'd stay till 2019, he managed 18 months before his friends sacked him for incompetence the last time.
I predict APC removing Buhari in a palace coup in the not too distant future.
Buhari is however aware of plots to replace him in future by bringing back Danbazau, same Dambazau that stopped then vice president Jonathan from assuming his position.

P:S
Osibanjo should prepare his "poison" discretely, Buhari is not a forgiven person.

I rarely make comments on nairaland though I am addicted to the forum. I have observed u, oremusantus and one barcanista, u guys are the most bitter human being I have ever come across! its so sad that u are all guys. I pity the unlucky women that will marry the three of u! if the three of u are examples of the so called leaders of 2moro then Nigeria will be the most sarcastic nation in the world. u can insult me if u like but I have made my point.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by jamst2(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
denedene:
hmm atiku. i have a feeling he will defect to pdp. obj his nemesis is no more in pdp

APC is PDP in disguise...they are all 'birds of same feather'
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by nagoma(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:
I see why Buhari won't be contesting in 2019, the dullard would be nearly 100yrs old.

I doubt he'd stay till 2019, he managed 18 months before his friends sacked him for incompetence the last time.
Buhari is however aware of plots to replace him in future by bringing back Danbazau, same Dambazau that stopped then vice president Jonathan from assuming his position.
Osibanjo should prepare his "poison" discretely, Buhari is not a forgiven person.

Dunce.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by Winning123: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Truth24:
Bode George said it first

They always say so but APC usually come out stronger. Whilst I am not God, I doubt if Atiku will ever be the President of this country. He has a lot of baggage and as long as that man in Otta is a life, he will fight him to finish
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by nonjebose(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
denedene:
hmm atiku. i have a feeling he will defect to pdp. obj his nemesis is no more in pdp
The guy is desperate,yet confused. Pity him
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by zeyney(f): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

agreed he is a dullard bt he is wiser dan his predecessor nd ur ancestors
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by jamst2(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
IzonOwei:
until all present politicians are exterminated nigeria can never moe as a country..mark my words..only foolish people do a particular thing the same exact way and expect different results..we cant have the same demons in the system and expect change..nigerians are the most gullible set of people i have seen..and this gullibility cuts accross through the poorest almajiri and the most intellectual individual in the country..

i tell ya
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by hansad: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Bucacious:

I rarely make comments on nairaland though I am addicted to the forum. I have observed u, oremusantus and one barcanista, u guys are the most bitter human being I have ever come across! its so sad that u are all guys. I pity the unlucky women that will marry the three of u! if the three of u are examples of the so called leaders of 2moro then Nigeria will be the most sarcastic nation in the world. u can insult me if u like but I have made my point.

Pity the woman that you live with or will marry. what concerns you with other people's wives and families on NL? learn how to tolerate other peoples' harsh but truthful/untruthful opinions.
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by juman(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
The article has so many lies concocted together.
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
IzonOwei:
until all present politicians are exterminated nigeria can never moe as a country..mark my words..only foolish people do a particular thing the same exact way and expect different results..we cant have the same demons in the system and expect change..nigerians are the most gullible set of people i have seen..and this gullibility cuts accross through the poorest almajiri and the most intellectual individual in the country..

Hmmm,didn't really get you anyways...but I think you are of the opiniun that we surpport the president,cause that is what matters now.Killing of politicians is not possible now...but moving our country forward is a big possibility only if we unite

Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by caprini1: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
sojjy:
Atiku is too ambitious of becoming the president of this great nation.
President Muhammed Buhari should be wary of Atiku and his desperation.
Nigeria deserved better President than Atiku presidency.
May God help the nation.
What about if this Atiku of a man ,now turns out to be the missing link ,in our Nations progress? #justasking
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

grin grin grin grin grin SMH at the bolded
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Atiku would only aspire to be president if and only OBJ dies before 2019
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by ogundeleai(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
The story is simply hinge on imagination with no substance
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by CharliParker: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
OWELLE ROCHAS a beg warm up Am tired of all this Hausa people since 1970 no improvement.
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by tfkolapo: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:

I thought this forum is for sane people and don't know people that are be in Yaba left patronise this place too. How are you people coping here?
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by Luukasz(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Said it before and still saying it now
Apc won't last 3 months
A party built on deceit and lies won't last
North cum Southwest conspiracy ="change"
If PDP can rule Nigeria for 16yrs then APC will certainly rule Nigeria for 48yrs I will continue saying it ATIKU & PDP will be disgraced,I trust Tinubu he's a Cunning & Sagacious Man
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by neocortex: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
FastShipping:
El-Rufai has already positioned himself as the next presidential nominee of APC in 2019. Atiku can continue to dream. Nothing wrong with dreaming.

Atiku will never be president in Nigeria. Atiku has been running away from the United States since 2008. He has only been travelling to two countries - South Africa and UAE in the last seven years. He dare not visit USA.

When does visiting USA becomes a criteria for becoming Nigeria's president ?
Its high time we did away with this slavery mentality.
It is the Nigerian constitution and courts that determines who is a criminal in NIGERIA , not the US.
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by Luukasz(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
kodded:
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share) (Unlike)

A FEE CEE
SHANGE !!! cool
OMO YIBOO RADARADA..FII DII FII,FA WER

1 Like

Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by berrystunn(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Atiku if i hear .....
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Luukasz:
If PDP can rule Nigeria for 16yrs then APC will certainly rule Nigeria for 48yrs I will continue saying it ATIKU & PDP will be disgraced,I trust Tinubu he's a Cunning & Sagacious Man
Whoz tinubu?
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by Luukasz(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Islie:
Have always know that all this rancor and in fighting is just because of 2019......

We are at just beginning of this dispensation and the politician's are planning for 2019
Some of them don't know what they would be within the next mins but they are now planning for what will be by 4years time
Abi Now PDP is thinking of 2019 when they cant be Nigeria's ruling party again until 2063
Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by Luukasz(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Whoz tinubu?
The man Who'z more intelligent & sagacious than your Great Grandfathers & Mothers

1 Like

Re: Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Themaingate:
Atiku would only aspire to be president if and only OBJ dies before 2019
You yorubas really overate your leaders!!! What influence does Obasanjo have to prevent Atiku from acscending the presidential seat in 2019?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.