Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Investor/partners Are Needed In Clothing Business. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor/partners Are Needed In Clothing Business. (614 Views)

25 Litres Yellow Gallons Are Needed In A Large Quantity / Investor Prospects 2016 / Speed Limiter Manufacturer Needs Partners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor/partners Are Needed In Clothing Business. by domiron: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
I operate a clothing line for men and women in Lagos and the demand for my shirts is growing and it's very lucrative with ROI, this is not get rich quick business, but I can assure you of very attractive and interesting ROI.
With my 5 years of experience in entertainment business, I can properly manage your investment and make you happy. We have various kinds of shirts, and dresses with beautiful designs that will wow anybody. Only interested and serious minded people should contact for proper enlightenment and comprehensive discussion.

Please email
udomowodiong@gmail.com
Or call

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Merrybet's Auto Slip Online. Computer Generates Lucky Bet Slips For You!!! / Operations Of Dom Account Remain Intact – Bankers / Secret Recording Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.