Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali (15093 Views)

Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That' / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by chesterlee(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
The former Special Adviser on Political Affairs, Prof. Rufai Ahmed Alkali to the former President of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR, has said that the recent problems encountered by the All Progressive Congress, (APC) in the election of leadrs of the National Assembly was a vindication of his position that the party was not prepared to govern a complex nation like Nigeria.

Speaking with state House Correspondents in Abuja, Prof. Alkali said from the reactions of some leaders of the Party to the events at the national Assembly, President Buhari’s greatest problem is the people in the leadership of APC and not the Peoples Democratic Party.

According to him, “I have observed with keen interest the scenario in the National Assembly that resulted in the election of Sen. Bukola Saraki and Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara and other leaders of NASS and what attracted my attention more, though not surprising, were the incoherent and contraditory responses from the leaders of the APC, especially the faction led by the former Governor of Lagos, Sen. Ahmed Bola Tinubu who outrightly rejected the outcome of the election and without decorum blamed President Muhammadu Buhari as being responsible for the debacle in the National Assembly.

“This is indeed a clear confirmation of my earlier warning to the APC to plan more and talk less. Undoubtedly, things have started falling apart in the APC.

From the look of things, the greatest obstacle to the Muhammadu Buhari administration is not the PDP and other political parties, but some of the over ambicious leaders and members of his Party, the APC who believe they have invested so much in his election and can not wait a day longer to collect returns from their investments” Prof. Alkali said.
He said the emergence of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu of the PDP as Deputy President of the Senate was an indication that PDP was not dead as some people claim.

“Whoever said that the PDP is dead and buried should please show me the cemetery and the grave where the PDP was buried. Nigerians should not forget the fact that some of the members of the PDP who joined the APC went there as a result of some circumstance but the souls and minds of most of them are still in the PDP. Remember, most of those who left were founding fathers and senior leaders of the PDP in their respective States and Zones. This is therefore just the beginning of the
beginning”

He congratulated the newly leadership of the National Assembly and saying that they should be ready to face the task of uplifting the nation.
“May I also use this occasion to congratulate Sen. Bukola Saraki, the new President of the Senate and his Deputy, Sen. Ike Ekweremadu, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara and his Deputy, Hon. Yusuf Lasun and other newly inaugurated members of the two Chambers of the National Assembly. I wish them well and urge them to put the events of last week behind and forge ahead in the discharge of their duties. I also wish to remind them that the task of moving the nation forward lies squarely on their shoulders irrespective of their political affiliations” the former Special said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/apc-leaders-are-buharis-problem-alkali/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by rawtouch: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ok noted
Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by PUMPIN11(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
i hear.....next!!!
Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
APC will implode

7 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
He is right but without dem, buhari won't be president today. So, yu cant bite the fingers that help you frm the bottom now that yu r there.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Soon apc wil explode,
Bunch of criminals
Chanting change

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by kodded(m): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
He is right but without dem, buhari won't be president today. So, yu cant bite the fingers that help you frm the bottom now that yu r there.
that is why we call him the legendary "BabaOneChance" if he help them to loot this country dry, his administration will be tagged as the worst, and if he should betray their trust they will make sure his administration is the worst in nigeria history.......... just as they did to jonathan's government.....

OneChance no be beans cool

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
kodded:
that is why we call him the legendary "BabaOneChance" if he help them to loot this country dry, his administration will be tagged as the worst, and if he should betray their trust they will make sure his administration is the worst in nigeria history.......... just as they did to jonathan's government.....

since you r obsessed with calling him #babaonechance, so your point doesn't make sense to me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by applord: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin grin grin

The points raised are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
PMB can either decide to compensate his SPONSORS or DO WHAT IS RIGHT. His choice though .... "Ï belong to everybody, I belong to nobody"

#NaSidonLookWeDey

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by Agwoden(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
They briefly gathered just to remove Gods anointed (GEJ) President with falsehood and propaganda because of sheer hatred. So why wont they get confused? They've gotten the power they so much craved for but knowing what to do with it is a story for another day. As it is now APC is in Government but PDP is still in Power lol.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by kodded(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
since you r obsessed with calling him #babaonechance, so your point doesn't make sense to me.
ok

Buhari is on a 2 way deadlock

-if he should obey tinubu and co and help them loot this country he is destine to fail

-and if he turn his back against them, he is destine to still fail cause the propaganda they used against GEJ will be the same they will use against him(buhari)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
kodded:

Your Stupidity in the forum has been Noticed...Congrats!

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by saintTim(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Obama be like...

7 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by exemen: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
.....if Apc Leader are buhari's prob.... Den Buhari should Eradicate dem away

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by Opiosko: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by Aitee1: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Same way you were one of Jonathan's problem undecided

More like a pot calling a kettle black undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by ayusco85(m): 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Soon apc wil explode,
Bunch of criminals
Chanting change

BackDatAssUp:
APC will implode

kodded:

all these Tanoids i quoted are suffering from a disease calle P.E.L.E

Post Election Losss Enemity

9 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lolz
Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
In Nigeria everyone is an expert on everything"
Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by tinuolababy(f): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
This man has mouth diarrhea
Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by Oildichotomy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
I seriously don't want to be happy with the problems within the ranks of the APC but I can't help it.grin

APC should just sit up and work together if not

I won't refused to be happy with any resultant implosion caused by the power of the power blocs

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by Lousymouth(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
The PDP WERE ALSO OGA JONA PROBZ TOO ABI...

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by eliwa47(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
who are jonas problem when he was in aso rock for six years?
Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by Swagk101(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
His name reminds me of secondary school chemistry, what is an ALKALI? grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by modath(f): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Same way you aides and PDP were Jona's problems!! But no one asked for your opinion...

Must Journalists give everyone a platform

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by Firefire(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
wetin concern me cheesy
Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by strongerthaneva(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
rawtouch:
Ok noted
Pls help me ask Mr Akala who was jonathans problem?foolish pipu looking for who to fool..Yeye failure pipu..Hate PDP like shits and satan..
Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by myklangelo(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Quality of a good leader is also resolving distractions. It is not about glorifying excuses. U have to act fst and aptly, that is why a leader alwz wears his thinking cap.
The only cap I see in Buhari's head is a travellers cap and excuse bag!

I don't disappoint, the 2nd Igbo language weekend tutorial is out in my blog. It is educative in a new way. Visit my blog.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by philips70(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Agwoden:
They briefly gathered just to remove gods anointed (GEJ) President with falsehood and propaganda because of sheer hatred. So why wont they get confused? They've gotten the power they so much craved for but knowing what to do with it is a story for another day. As it is now APC is in Government but PDP is still in Power lol.

God do not anoint corruption, so fixed.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by andystash(m): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
OK...NEXT PLEASE...
Re: APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali by kennydee05(m): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
The same way you created problem for Jonathan before u shifted your tent to the progressive. No room for you say Alkaline... Say that to FFK, Fayose, Okupe, Abati, Omokri, Okonjo, Dokubo, Etal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where's The $7billion Placed In 14 Banks By Soludo? Henry Boyo / Buhari Signs Executive Order Against Corruption / Governor Amosun Declares Intention To Run For Senate In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.