Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging (12264 Views)

4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging / I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging by bosunjohns(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
jaelz:
1.) direct advert placement: here you charge money for adverts being placed on your website either at the sidebar,header or footer.

2.) google adsense: this is a way google places adverts on ur blogs and your being paid each time someone visists your blog.

3.)affiliate marketing: its also from google also

4.)sponsored post: you charge to make a post on your blog

5.)referrals: when u have the traffic you collect money to make refer your readers to another blog

6.)direct donation : here you can make by including a donate button on your website for your readers to donate

7.)e-commerce: here you can sell books,accessories e.t.c on you blog.

8.)direct contacting: talk to people physically about your blog and tell them to invest in it.
Re: 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging by Rosemary216(f): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
nice one
Re: 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging by kadunasouth(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
REMMEI:
I wanna start blogging how do I go by it..

No come near me if you wan scam me o... 'em no dey scam Bariga boy o.. grin grin grin
Re: 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging by Finepaparazy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Am Making Close to 20k daily from my website
http://mp3naijaloaded.com

Anybody that wants to own a good website and start making money from it can call or whatsapp me now on
+2347037203005
Re: 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging by seguntheblogger: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
Affiliate marketing from google?
thank GOd you noticed that

1 Like

Re: 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging by Lasgidy1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
abrahimzy:
The NIGERIA CUSTOM internal recruitment is on to apply call MR Ibrahim on: for assistance on how to proccess the form. Please beware of fraudsters
Abi na u be d fraudster wey I go beware of
Re: 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
who knows how to change comment box to a better one..please share with me
Re: 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging by yomalex(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
Affiliate marketing from google?
Oga Jide me sef dy wonder o

1 Like

Re: 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging by ichommy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Spot on
Re: 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging by Chibuzoc(m): 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
REMMEI:

No come near me if you wan scam me o... 'em no dey scam Bariga boy o.. grin grin grin

start with blogger, its easy. check mine achieversss.blogpot.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging by alakaman: 1:39am On Jun 17, 2015
Charix I believe you! Money grabbing and wealth chasing is mucking the whole whole place up.
Re: 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging by infogenius(m): 7:10am On Jun 17, 2015
jaelz:
1.) direct advert placement: here you charge money for adverts being placed on your website either at the sidebar,header or footer.

2.) google adsense: this is a way google places adverts on ur blogs and your being paid each time someone visists your blog.

5.)referrals: when u have the traffic you collect money to make refer your readers to another blog

6.)direct donation : here you can make by including a donate button on your website for your readers to donate

8.)direct contacting: talk to people physically about your blog and tell them to invest in it.
No 3 is not correct
An addition;
No 9: Selling ur own products via your blog posts or product reviews.This will make you most of d money u earn as a starter and even at the long run depending on how creative and flexible u are

1 Like

Re: 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging by free37: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Hmmm........
Re: 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging by jibbzion(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2015
REMMEI:

You go learn sir.

1 Like

Re: 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging by bummyla(m): 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
Planing on monetizing my own blog.
http://bummyla.com

jaelz:

Re: 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging by Amaechi5(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Chibuzoc:

start with blogger, its easy. check mine achieversss.blogpot.com
Do people still Make little or more cash with nowadays

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily / 10 Things You Must Know And Have Before Creating A Blog / He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.