Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Want To Arrest A Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Arrest A Doctor (872 Views)

Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor / What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Arrest A Doctor by oyin01(m): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
Something happened in a private hospital where my sister had her baby recently.... She said during the surgery. The doctor was making series of phone calls and he was eating corn while he was operating on her. I am so upset that I am going to get him arrested. Is this what they are being taught in school? What if........ I need opinions before I decide. CC lalasticlala
Re: I Want To Arrest A Doctor by yomi007k(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hmmm grin

Hunger dey catch d guy naaa.

All d best in giving money to NPF.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest A Doctor by Harvard13(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
its normal to eat during operation. d phone call might be an emergency. dont sue, rather ask.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest A Doctor by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
oyin01:
Something happened in a private hospital where my sister had her baby recently.... She said during the surgery. The doctor was making series of phone calls and he was eating corn while he was operating on her. I am so upset that I am going to get him arrested. Is this what they are being taught in school? What if........ I need opinions before I decide. CC lalasticlala

Sorry for what your sister had to go through. It's hard to imagine how such people pass medical school sef. You may be able to report him/the hospital to the police or any health organizations, but I fear it sounds easier said than done.
Re: I Want To Arrest A Doctor by Abduljohn(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
U 4gt Nigeria judiciary system don't recognise oral evidence or u ve a pictorial or video evidence. Thk God nothing apened to ur sis, dia medical director would have been d best almost immediately after d operation or b4 u leave d hospital
Re: I Want To Arrest A Doctor by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hunger @ times eh

My broda just free d guy bt let him knw what he did ain't right
Nigerian police ain't straightforward
Re: I Want To Arrest A Doctor by eyinjuege: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Like seriously, I'm supposed to believe someone operating with his two gloved hands already stained with blood and possibly amniotic fluid liquor will dip those same bloody hands(someone else's blood o) into a packet of popcorn and start chewing it??

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest A Doctor by eyinjuege: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Harvard13:
its normal to eat during operation. d phone call might be an emergency. dont sue, rather ask.

Its normal to eat during operation? C'mon... Do you know how bloody and kinda messy such surgeries can be? Who in their normal senses will bring food to the operating table and start eating and operating ? Is he an octopus with 8 hands or something? Anasthesists may get away with receiving calls but the most a surgeon can do is to have someone put his phone in his ear and hold it there for him to receive his call
Re: I Want To Arrest A Doctor by Harvard13(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
eyinjuege:

Its normal to eat during operation? C'mon... Do you know how bloody and kinda messy such surgeries can be? Who in their normal senses will bring food to the operating table and start eating and operating ? Is he an octopus with 8 hands or something? Anasthesists may get away with receiving calls but the most a surgeon can do is to have someone put his phone in his ear and hold it there for him to receive his call
they are doctors, they deal with messy so yes they can eat. as for the call, like i said it might be an emergency.
BTW what was d nurse doing during the period?
Re: I Want To Arrest A Doctor by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
I'm thinking this guy is referring to the anaesthetist. They can make calls during surgeries but nobody brings food into the theatre.
The surgeon won't even make calls.
The situation is exaggerated but doctors can talk and discuss whatever during surgeries. Dirty talks are very common in operating theatres tho
Re: I Want To Arrest A Doctor by Contumely: 1:01am On Jun 17, 2015
Abduljohn:
U 4gt Nigeria judiciary system don't recognise oral evidence or u ve a pictorial or video evidence. Thk God nothing apened to ur sis, dia medical director would have been d best almost immediately after d operation or b4 u leave d hospital
Please dont say what you dont know o.
Oral evidence is acceptable. See S.125 and 126 Evidence Act 2011.
Re: I Want To Arrest A Doctor by DBestDoc(f): 3:07am On Jun 17, 2015
oyin01:

OP are you sure @ the bolded?
Re: I Want To Arrest A Doctor by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 18, 2015
oyin01:

Attempting to get him arrested would likely prove futile.

Your sister can certainly file a complaint against him, though.

(1) (Reply)

Prevention & Cure - The Best Option / 5 Hidden And Surprising Symptoms Of Diabetes / Forever Living.. Looking After Our Health..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.