Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,204 members, 7,853,108 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Open Letter To Gej.where Are You Sir? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Gej.where Are You Sir? (593 Views)

PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid / "Please Resign If Nigeria's Burden Is Too Much For You Sir". / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Gej.where Are You Sir? by michaelou(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
# GEJ Since you left####
Hello sir,
Our dearest hero, we have not forgotten that you told us that no blood of a Nigerian is worth your ambition , a word you totally kept, even when you had all the powers and evidence to annul the elections but you did not, even when your supporters like Elder Orubebe saw some of these injustice and tried to raised an alarm.
Dear sir looking at what is happening in Burundi, Syria, Zimbabwe we have a cause to say that you are truly a Hero.
Anyways since you left, from my observation I have this to tell you.
1) boko haram is killing people every day since 29th may 2015
2). Buhari is now inviting near by countries to come and help in the fight against boko haram the same moves that Liar Muhammad, APC and Buhari criticized you for doing, hmmmmmm
2) Our new president has not announce his cabinet after weeks of coming into office, which shows he was not ready.
3). He promise to publicly declare his asset till now we have not seen any of such declaration.
4). The man is busy traveling from post to post, wondering when he will sit down and start working.
5). One of the former governor that your government was trying to probe has been set free.
6). Our football team has been loosing out in almost all the tournament, this is the more reason we miss your goodluck.
7). We have witness a whole number of tankers explosion I don't know if APC is bad omen, or God is repaying those tanker drivers who succumbed to APC and went on the heart breaking strike few days to your handing over.
cool. They have not started paying me my 5000 yet as a graduate, Dollars have not equals 1 naira yet, they have not stabilize the world oil price yet, my younger one have not started eating launch yet, the economy has not change yet but am still watching them.
9). My hero sir, as am talking to you now last week we were mocked at as our president created a new country in Europe and call it ''west Germany'' and called the president of the country Mikel. The same thing they use to make jest of our first lady.
10). Less I forget, we were promised there won't be office of the first lady but we are seeing a different thing now.
11). last week APC failed the acid test and were exposed for the whole world to see that they can never pass through what PDP pass through and still exist, they have been exchanging blows since Saraki and Dagora emerged as leaders of the Parliament against their illegal anointed candidate.
My hero there is still more, but let me save that for another day.
As I am sending this now I can't tell how hard they will attack me for this peace of truth. President Jonathan we miss your Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Gej.where Are You Sir? by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
But its true o,since we saw GEJ at that airport,we've not heard of/from him again? Sir Jonathan,please where are you?,I personally do miss you and mummy PEJ.
#TEAM GEJ

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Gej.where Are You Sir? by daimsy(f): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
When he was in power did you see anything good in him?

now you asking where he is.

He is out of the way.

Better get used to it.
Re: Open Letter To Gej.where Are You Sir? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Why did you not follow your Badluck hero to Otueke?
Re: Open Letter To Gej.where Are You Sir? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
GEJ" the man of peace & father of modern democracy..

GOD Bless YOU & bless the people that didn't see anything good in you..
Re: Open Letter To Gej.where Are You Sir? by Harvard13(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
michaelou:
# GEJ Since you left####
Hello sir,
Our dearest hero, we have not forgotten that you told us that no blood of a Nigerian is worth your ambition , a word you totally kept, even when you had all the powers and evidence to annul the elections but you did not, even when your supporters like Elder Orubebe saw some of these injustice and tried to raised an alarm.
Dear sir looking at what is happening in Burundi, Syria, Zimbabwe we have a cause to say that you are truly a Hero.
Anyways since you left, from my observation I have this to tell you.
1) boko haram is killing people every day since 29th may 2015
2). Buhari is now inviting near by countries to come and help in the fight against boko haram the same moves that Liar Muhammad, APC and Buhari criticized you for doing, hmmmmmm
2) Our new president has not announce his cabinet after weeks of coming into office, which shows he was not ready.
3). He promise to publicly declare his asset till now we have not seen any of such declaration.
4). The man is busy traveling from post to post, wondering when he will sit down and start working.
5). One of the former governor that your government was trying to probe has been set free.
6). Our football team has been loosing out in almost all the tournament, this is the more reason we miss your goodluck.
7). We have witness a whole number of tankers explosion I don't know if APC is bad omen, or God is repaying those tanker drivers who succumbed to APC and went on the heart breaking strike few days to your handing over.
cool. They have not started paying me my 5000 yet as a graduate, Dollars have not equals 1 naira yet, they have not stabilize the world oil price yet, my younger one have not started eating launch yet, the economy has not change yet but am still watching them.
9). My hero sir, as am talking to you now last week we were mocked at as our president created a new country in Europe and call it ''west Germany'' and called the president of the country Mikel. The same thing they use to make jest of our first lady.
10). Less I forget, we were promised there won't be office of the first lady but we are seeing a different thing now.
11). last week APC failed the acid test and were exposed for the whole world to see that they can never pass through what PDP pass through and still exist, they have been exchanging blows since Saraki and Dagora emerged as leaders of the Parliament against their illegal anointed candidate.
My hero there is still more, but let me save that for another day.
As I am sending this now I can't tell how hard they will attack me for this peace of truth. President Jonathan we miss your Goodluck.
6. our football team failed to qualify for d last tournament they played for with jona at d helm, they won their match under buharis tenure. our female team had their fitst world cup point in 8 years under buhari. with jona dey didnt win any match.
finally, u20 didnt win d world cup under GEJ so no difference.
pls dont lie

(1) (Reply)

The Debt Nigeria Owes / Buhari To Slash Number Of Ministries From 42 To 19 / Benue Speaker Bars Channels TV Crew From Assembly For Capturing Messy Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.