Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

See List Of Crazy Things People Buy With Money - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See List Of Crazy Things People Buy With Money (1125 Views)

Madness Or Fashion?? What Kind Of Crazy Dressing Is This? (see Photo) / Buy With Little Moni And Pay On Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See List Of Crazy Things People Buy With Money by EMMAXBLESS(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
• Rolex wrist watches for 500k?? Will it show me when
Jesus
will return?
• Bathing soap for 80k?? Will it wash away sins and
sorrows?
• Rayban/Versace Eyeglasses for 350k?? If I wear it,
will I be
able to see the future?
• Italian shoes for 150k?? Sheybi I will be able to walk
on
water?
• Samsung plasma TV for 500k?? Will it show me the
Judgement day on the last day, live?
• Gold plated Iphone 6 for 3million naira. chai!!! Will I
use it
and answer heaven's call?
• Chanel Lego clutch Hand Bag for 1.3M naira, will I
put my
life inside it?
• 2million naira for a table in comedy show, which
kind
laugh I never laugh before?
• 3milliin naira per year at a university, after
graduation, will
they make me the president.
Sometimes, I wonder why some people spend like
crazy,
knowing full well that there are hungry children in the
streets roaming about naked.
1.The smallest act of kindness you show, can change
someone's life.
2.Remember, money only bring happiness if you help
people with it.
3.Let someone say to you, BECAUSE OF YOU I DIDN'T
GIVE
UP!
When God blesses you financially, don't just raise
your
STANDARD OF LIVING, also raise your STANDARD OF
GIVING

4 Likes

Re: See List Of Crazy Things People Buy With Money by danielicon(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
those people that made such money where once on the street and no one helped them. so make ur money and spend it like u want. u talk like this because u don't have the money. ..

2 Likes

Re: See List Of Crazy Things People Buy With Money by EMMAXBLESS(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Even if I have the money I will never do such Because I know wat it take to be poor and rich Guess u know dat dat smile u put in people's face will make God happy.
Re: See List Of Crazy Things People Buy With Money by Sleekydee(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
P-O-V-E-R-T-Y is doing "no touching back flip" Inside your head OP....lol(no offense)

1 Like

Re: See List Of Crazy Things People Buy With Money by realtestament(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
He's kinda rite here

#even d bible says "it is in giving we are worthy 2 receive"

1 Like

Re: See List Of Crazy Things People Buy With Money by EMMAXBLESS(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
realtestament:
He's kinda rite here
#even d bible says "it is in giving we are worth 2 receive"
Re: See List Of Crazy Things People Buy With Money by EMMAXBLESS(m): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
In fact wen u give ur hand will always be at the top
Re: See List Of Crazy Things People Buy With Money by icebebe(f): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
danielicon:
those people that made such money where once on the street and no one helped them. so make ur money and spend it like u want. u talk like this because u don't have the money. ..
GBAM!

Doesn't mean dis pple dnt render help to d needy.
Re: See List Of Crazy Things People Buy With Money by EMMAXBLESS(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
I did not they don't give
But make help with dis money will help make lots of people on stress in and a better place wey money is needed
Re: See List Of Crazy Things People Buy With Money by EMMAXBLESS(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
EMMAXBLESS:
I did not they don't give
But make help with dis money will help make lots of people on stress in and a better place wey money is needed

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Bulk Shirts / Unisex Pure Leather Slippers / Buy Your Original Designer's Here From Casa_di_lusso_interiors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.