Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (153038 Views)

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by adakoleagbenu: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Just uploaded mine. it's working .but I think it goes on and off
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Jcra(f): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
specbuzy:
please, who has been able to log in to dragnet.ng because it showing resource limit is reached for meplease, who has been able to log in to dragnet.ng because it showing resource limit is reached for me
have u been able to solve d issue?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by specbuzy: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Jcra:

have u been able to solve d issue?
I've really not. d site seems over crowded so once any little thing happens, you loose connection and you ll have to start all over.
after trying for abt 3 hrs , I discovered mine wasn't going cos my files were to large so I ve been able to reduce them Bt the over crowded site drill won't let me submit
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by kelzgie: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
emafo:
Pls I just got this...don't know if there is any preparatory test help from anyone

Sequel to your application for our 2017 Management Trainee Programme, please login to dragnet.ng with your email address and password below to go to the next stage of the application process.

Email:
Password:

Deadline: 30th of August,2017

Thanks for choosing Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd.

Kind Regards,”
NBC Talent Acquisition and Identification Team
I did too....
dragnet.ng...is just for further screening.. you'd b asked to put in Yur waec grade and cgpa.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by panache00(f): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
specbuzy:

I've really not. d site seems over crowded so once any little thing happens, you loose connection and you ll have to start all over.
after trying for abt 3 hrs , I discovered mine wasn't going cos my files were to large so I ve been able to reduce them Bt the over crowded site drill won't let me submit

Really? But mine submitted succesfully w/out me reducing or compressing them. Maybe it's the network sha
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by specbuzy: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
your files were probably less than 500kb already. currently, the site isnt even opening at all. pls am i the only one with these problem?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by andersonho: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
Pls oo I have logged in but I have not seen the place to upload those documents you uploaded in your account oo, pls oo help me out, how will I get to that stage of uploading the documents?
Is it that I am not doing the right thing?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
kelzgie:

I did too....
dragnet.ng...is just for further screening.. you'd b asked to put in Yur waec grade and cgpa.

Please who has been able to log on to dragnet.ng, it hasn't been accessible here.please help
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by boninho: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
mykokoji:
Dear nairalanders.
Please help me thank Almighty God! I've been selected for the trainee programme! As God did it for me may he do it for us all in Jesus' name! Amen!!
Congrats bro.....when actually did you apply for it, around which period?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Phori: 4:48am On Aug 27, 2017
panache00:

Really? But mine submitted succesfully w/out me reducing or compressing them. Maybe it's the network sha
how sud i know a successfully submitted application... I tried submitting mine the first time, it took me to an error page. I filled the form again and tried submitting it is saying my mail as been used already...kinda confused... did u get a mail or a "application submitted" page after submitting...?..biko epp oo
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by playcharles(m): 6:39am On Aug 27, 2017
Phori:

how sud i know a successfully submitted application... I tried submitting mine the first time, it took me to an error page. I filled the form again and tried submitting it is saying my mail as been used already...kinda confused... did u get a mail or a "application submitted" page after submitting...?..biko epp oo
I have use like 5 different mails, you people should tell the admin guy named Joshua to get the WordPress dragnet website fixed. So frustrating this morning.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Phori: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2017
playcharles:

I have use like 5 different mails, you people should tell the admin guy named Joshua to get the WordPress dragnet website fixed. So frustrating this morning.
Waoo... Tot I was alone on this.... Am not sure the first one submitted and I want to avoid a case of multiple applications.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by CallofDuty(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2017
after I click on submit button and it uploads, what I see next is "Are you sure you want to do this?"....omo dragnet i am not understanding oo..who has successfully submitted abeg??
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by kelzgie: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2017
femigabe:

Please who has been able to log on to dragnet.ng, it hasn't been accessible here.please help
I did yesterday.... on my second trial... keep trying
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by kelzgie: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2017
boninho:

Congrats bro.....when actually did you apply for it, around which period?
trainee programme keh? Wah kinda message was sent to you??
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by dammieco(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2017
adakoleagbenu:
Just uploaded mine. it's working
.but I think it goes on and off
What was the response you received after clicking submit?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by CallofDuty(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2017
dammieco:
mine was are you sure u want this?..LOL what about u?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by adakoleagbenu: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2017
dammieco:

we'll get back to you shortly Bla Bla Bla

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by adakoleagbenu: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2017
Dear Applicant,

We sincerely apologise for the difficulties you may have experienced on  the site dragnet.ng. Our technical team is currently working to resolve the issue. You are hereby advised to complete your application if you have not done so already by accessing the link from Monday August 28th.

Best regards,
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Haywhizy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
adakoleagbenu:
Dear Applicant,

We sincerely apologise for the difficulties you may have experienced on  the site dragnet.ng. Our technical team is currently working to resolve the issue. You are hereby advised to complete your application if you have not done so already by accessing the link from Monday August 28th.

Best regards,

If this is really coming from dragnet I think this should be sent as a mail to all applicants and not nairalanders alone.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by panache00(f): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Phori:

You'd see this

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by adakoleagbenu: 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Haywhizy:

If this is really coming from dragnet I think this should be sent as a mail to all applicants and not nairalanders alone.

it was sent to me yesterday. but I've already uploaded my documents so it doesn't apply to me. I'm just trying to help by passing d info
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by adakoleagbenu: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
see it

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by andersonho: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pls oo, I need an advice urgently on what to do. Am having two sittings on my WAEC and there is only space to fill one sitting result on the site, and it's only English that I wrote in the other sitting, so I don't know how I will fill the two results in that one sitting space. In one of the result am having 8/9 credits except English Language and in the other sitting I got the English Language. So pls house, how will I fill it, should I fill only one sitting result and put d D7 as English which I have in the first sitting or should I mix the two sittings result of which they did not allowed as stated on their requirements?
Pls house I really need advice on this cos I can't afford to miss this opportunity. Pls advice house on what to do.
Thanks...
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Phori: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
andersonho:
Pls oo, I need an advice urgently on what to do. Am having two sittings on my WAEC and there is only space to fill one sitting result on the site, and it's only English that I wrote in the other sitting, so I don't know how I will fill the two results in that one sitting space. In one of the result am having 8/9 credits except English Language and in the other sitting I got the English Language. So pls house, how will I fill it, should I fill only one sitting result and put d D7 as English which I have in the first sitting or should I mix the two sittings result of which they did not allowed as stated on their requirements?
Pls house I really need advice on this cos I can't afford to miss this opportunity. Pls advice house on what to do.
Thanks...
Try merging both doc/ into one doc na... That sud work..
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by andersonho: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Phori:

Try merging both doc/ into one doc na... That sud work..

Thanks for this. But pls how will I merge two doc, pls help out, Just give me the steps on how I will do it so that I can do it myself.
Thanks.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by emmieachichi: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
to mr anderson, dont merge just use one ssce dat u passed wen filling it, just put d grade on ur second ssce for english instead of d D7, on dat day u present ur case to who u see. to dose applying and getting ur email has bin used it is because u have submitted ur biodata in the mist of dere technical problem dats y its not showing u thank you page, dats y d mail everyone check ur spam dat it will b ratified by tomorrow my advise wait till 1am tonite wen its 28 aug........because one tin i learn about IT technical problem is dat ur data may b submitted but not completely for example if u force shut a laptop while ur app. is working u may lose sum items like documents wen u put it back on.wat am trying to say is since its show on der database dat u have submitted, it may also have ur incomplete documentation since its a technical issue.....IT technical issues is like a bank atm dat will debt ur atm but will not pay u and u have to wait to fill form to get ur funds back.....hope the insight gives u d strenght to wait
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by emmieachichi: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
andersonho:

Thanks for this. But pls how will I merge two doc, pls help out, Just give me the steps on how I will do it so that I can do it myself.
Thanks.

dont merge use one ssce n change ur D7 in english to credit n submit on dat day show ur ssce to proof ur case....dey will understand
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by Phori: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
emmieachichi:
to mr anderson, dont merge just use one ssce dat u passed wen filling it, just put d grade on ur second ssce for english instead of d D7, on dat day u present ur case to who u see. to dose applying and getting ur email has bin used it is because u have submitted ur biodata in the mist of dere technical problem dats y its not showing u thank you page, dats y d mail everyone check ur spam dat it will b ratified by tomorrow my advisep wait till 1am tonite wen its 28 aug........because one tin i learn about IT technical problem is dat ur data may b submitted but not completely for example if u force shut a laptop while ur app. is working u may lose sum items like docum wen u put it back on.wat am trying to say is since its show on der database dat u have submitted, it may also have ur incomplete documentation since its a technical issue.....IT technical issues is like a bank atm dat will debt ur atm but will not pay u and u have to wait to fill form to get ur funds back.....hope the insight gives u d strenght to wait
kk.... how are we gon deal with the case of improper/incomplete submission as the email is already used..
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by GentlemanAyo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pls who knows what to be expected in the exam? I pray we all get shortlisted at last.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by oginevictorman: 2:35am On Aug 28, 2017
i tried filling in the form all through yesterday, but dont know if it has been submitted. tried logging in early hours of this morning, but it was showing the page it showedyeaterday. just the normal dragnet page. can anybody confirm this?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by oginevictorman: 2:41am On Aug 28, 2017
the site is no longer showing the registration form again. just the normal dragnet website. pls who has noticed this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.