Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,207 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? (2288 Views)

Governor Obiano's Family Photo, What's Yours Like? / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery / Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
I keep laughing each time I review this pic..gringrin

What could have made Baba do this?

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by ibkgab001: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mocking the downfall of GEJ

Former president of federal republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by tinuolababy(f): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hahahahaha. Tongueing out for GEJ and PGEJ
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by cold(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
The man is just an old fool with no iota of self respect. Hence he's not getting any from me.
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by missKiffy(f): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
I think it's photoshop
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by modath(f): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
cold:
The man is just an old fool with no iota of self respect. Hence he's not getting any from me.

Your progenitors have failed you!!..No need guessing, its obvious you are from that part of the country where ill mannered louts kick their parents awake from their mats every morning.... What a shame!! undecided

7 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by cold(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
modath:

Your progenitors not only failed you..No need guessing, its obvious you are from that part of the country where ill mannered louts kick their parents awake from their mats every morning.... What a shame!! undecided
Tired noise bro..soured grapes. C'mon you can do better. Let me reiterate,obasanjo is an old senile fool that does not deserve any respect. Hence he's not getting any from me. Now i would expect you to up the ante. This comeback is too feeble.

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by modath(f): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
cold:

Tired noise bro..soured grapes. C'mon you can do better. Let me reiterate,obasanjo is an old senile fool that does not deserve any respect. Hence he's not getting any from me. Now i would expect you to up the ante. This comeback is too feeble.

No can't do, not my style. Sorry to disappoint you but I wasn't raised by Animals.... smiley

6 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by cold(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
modath:

No can't do, not my style. Sorry to disappoint you but I wasn't raised by Animals.... smiley
Ok you finally got the message. Took a while though..sigh
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by modath(f): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2015
cold:

Ok you finally got the message. Took a while though..sigh

Sure, that you were raised by Savages & have become a troll? Crystal clear.....

3 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by Nature8(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lol..
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by sammyj: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
To tell the former clueless president untoen! !!! shocked grin grin
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by cold(m): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
modath:

Sure, that you were raised by Savages & have become a troll? Crystal clear.....
Lol..kid still can't punch above his weight. Bring your A game bro..what are you? A 6 year old?
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by dat9jaguy(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
cold:

Lol..kid still can't punch above his weight. Bring your A game bro..what are you? A 6 year old?

Confront him and stop dancing around.You say he has a weak comeback but you dont even have any. embarassed
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by cold(m): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
dat9jaguy:

Confront him and stop dancing around.You say he has a weak comeback but you dont even have any. embarassed
I pick on dogs my own size,not paperweights
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by dat9jaguy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
cold:

I pick on dogs my own size,not paperweights

Test your skills to know the bigger dog(your word).

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by Begonia(m): 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
modath:

Your progenitors have failed you!!..No need guessing, its obvious you are from that part of the country where ill mannered louts kick their parents awake from their mats every morning.... What a shame!! undecided

Interesting.. and what part of Nigeria is that done?
I'd really like to know.

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by iamrealdeji(m): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wow,i knew it would be this picture when I clicked,i guessed right,i think fast
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by fallout87: 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
modath:

You were raised by fools apparently, because you condone and respect the man of the caliber of OBJ.

A terrible person both politically and with his own family. It is foolish people like you who keep the country from moving forward. You worship these terrible men instead of calling them exactly what they are.
Re: HILARIOUS PHOTO: What Could Have Made OBJ Do This? by omolami: 12:29am On Jun 16, 2015
HE WAS LOOKING AT A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND WAS CARRIED AWAY. HIS LOBIDO JUMP UP AND SO LOST CONTROL OF HIMSELF. HE THOUGHT HE WAS ON HER DOING THE THING AND COMING ALREADY. OBJ DOESN'T PLAY WITH Bleep, HE WAS ALLEGED TO HAVE MADE LOVE TO HIS SON' S WIFE

(1) (Reply)

Bankole Detained In Underground Cell / Buhari Is Creating A Big Office For Fashola In Aso Rock / Soldier Man Caught His Wife And Her Boyfriend In His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.