Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) (34680 Views)

Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos / Akure Traders Observe "Du Du Du" (no Market Day) Today (photos) / Owner Of Burning Bus With Goods On 3rd Mainland Bridge Speaks (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by iamaffluent: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Thank God no life is lost...

Well Another Opportunity has landed..
I need only 5 persons before 4pm tomorrow for Qatar five years work Permit Visa including Ticket for just 500k and no down payment/deposit required.
Just bring your E-Passport and a white background passport.
Pls: If you know you won't be able to come up with the money when your Visa comes out don't bother to contact me.
For more info: 08155533213 or 08030708011
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by Spells(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Common sense should have made da driver to pull over immediately seeing smoke n position himself with his fire extinguisher...common sense is not common....hard luck anyway..am sure he doesn't even hv an extinguisher
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by PStacks(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lagos drama. Hustle and Bustle is jÚst toÓ much.

That bus would have been giving signs to the owner but they'l rada not pay attention. Now e don happen. Big Gbese.
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by dyabman(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
khadupsie:
They cld have just taken water downstairs na..

Abo.ki na you for help them carry bucket grin
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by Chukwutobi: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
What if I say: Olowo aye nu?

Will I be wrong?

God deliver us from wasters!
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by mikidoo1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
Guess God was telling the owner 'dis bus ain't road worthy' the owner kept replying 'last trip last trip I swear'

1 Like

Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by ibkgab001: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Just like we live in the third world
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
holuwajaytee:
Am the most handsome guy on nairaland
clap for yourself bro!
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by McPerry(f): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
khadupsie:
They cld have just taken water downstairs na..
U shuld av given dem Idoro(Drawer)to use in fetchin d water nww.lolz

1 Like

Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by Mixty: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
914 ------》419

Mixty
How do you do this all the time? It seems you have anointing for front page and FTC. Will you pour some anointing on me? wink
Introvert like you angry tongue
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by harry509: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
spinna:
A Lagos commercial vehicle transporting bales of clothing goods to market went up in flames on the third mainland bridge at around 4pm today, June 15 2015
The owner of the vehicle - a mercedes van which had Lagos Number plate AGL 914 XP - said the vehicle started emanating smoke from the rear and shortly after burst into flames.

The vehicle was in a huge ball of flames, where it had stopped towards the start of the bridge when driving towards the Island.

The time of day meant the heavy flow of traffic was on the other side of the bridge, nevertheless the traffic was backed up because vehicles passing were constrained to one lane by the fierce flames and thick smoke.

more pics here :http://afrospiral..com/2015/06/bus-carrying-goods-burns-up-on-3rd.html
it's well, wen there is life, there is HOPE.
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Yeah I saw the burning bus on my way to ajah, some men were loading the left over burnt ankara cloth into another vehicle, what a BIG LOST.
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by holuwaib(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Firefire:
Buhariooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dis govt self, burn, burn undecided
no be buhari na ambode shei na only lagos dhei everitime fire fire
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
I think the goods(native materials) belong to some chinko,caught glimpse of d incidence earlier dis evening..we just thank God d damage was limited to just d vehicle involved..d holdup get as e be..

Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by Firefire(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
holuwaib:
no be buhari na ambode shei na only lagos dhei everitime fire fire

all dis govt sef undecided
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Spells:
Common sense should have made da driver to pull over immediately seeing smoke n position himself with his fire extinguisher...common sense is not common....hard luck anyway..am sure he doesn't even hv an extinguisher

From your statement common sense would have made you understand that he had pulled over when he noticed the smoke and that's why no life was lost. Like you rightly said sha, common sense isn't common.

1 Like

Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by 19naia(m): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
Likely cause was the heat emitting from the drive train through to the cabin area... The vehicle would normally come with adequate insulation layers on the floor, but after Nigeria mechanics work many rounds on the long lived vehicle, they would have slowly reduced it's insulation padding without ever thinking that one day the vehicle would be loaded with flammable fabrics sensitive to the heat comming from the drivetrain... And then add the possiblity of accumulated petrol fumes absorbed by the fabric in an old vehicle..
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
holuwajaytee:

Of what use is that if you can't write good English ?
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by Adaezeagu(f): 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
holuwajaytee:
with ur okpolo eye?
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 16, 2015
Guy GH
iamaffluent:

Thank God no life is lost...

Well Another Opportunity has landed..
I need only 5 persons before 4pm today for Qatar five years work Permit Visa including Ticket for just 500k and no down payment/deposit required.
Just bring your E-Passport and a white background passport.
Pls: If you know you won't be able to come up with the money when your Visa comes out don't bother to contact me.
For more info: 08155533213 or 08030708011

Guy, people still dey fall for this format?? Maga no dey finish
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 16, 2015
19naia:
Likely cause was the heat emitting from the drive train through to the cabin area... The vehicle would normally come with adequate insulation layers on the floor, but after Nigeria mechanics work many rounds on the long lived vehicle, they would have slowly reduced it's insulation padding without ever thinking that one day the vehicle would be loaded with flammable fabrics sensitive to the heat comming from the drivetrain... And then add the possiblity of accumulated petrol fumes absorbed by the fabric in an old vehicle..

CSI MUSHIN SEASON 1 Na who we go call you now? Detective Mufutau?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by spinna: 12:47am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by kaposky(f): 2:23am On Jun 16, 2015
Start your mini importation business today with these top 20 peculiar products
that sell like crazy.
Check my signature below to get now before it goes off forever.
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 6:05am On Jun 16, 2015
Smh. So this was what caused the traffic tail back I saw and toil the exit towards Gbagada...
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 16, 2015
This must be a shop of the fotos,
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by peeta89(m): 6:46am On Jun 16, 2015
Gbese re ooooooo!
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2015
nope:
One less idiotic driver on the road. Who cares. Mschewww angry
and yet you remain alive, biggest idiot ever
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by victorking: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2015
What a pity
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by khadupsie(f): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2015
legalwealth:

Haba!
You need to be spanked! !!

I know right!! Hands over face... I was just thinking to be honest. Don't spank me o
Re: Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) by khadupsie(f): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2015
McPerry:
U shuld av given dem Idoro(Drawer)to use in fetchin d water nww.lolz

Lool... if I was there I Wld ve given them jor!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Naira Legal Tender. Do You Remember? / Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema / MTN Gets Approval For Momo Bank In Nigeria As It Diversifies Into Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.