Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Travelling To China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To China (1394 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To China by timbros(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hello everyone, please what are the procedures to obtain a visa to China?

I'll appreciate a detailed explanation on how to go about it and possible cost of everything involved plus flight ticket.

Thanks in anticipation.

N.B: Mods please if there is a link to any thread that discuss the above, do well to direct me there please. I never meant to repeat threads. I searched but couldn't find a thread exclusively for China.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To China by hankinlagos(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2015
You could get the details from the China Consulate in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To China by timbros(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Thanks.

But I believe there are Nairalanders who have travelled to China that can share with us their experience and the procedures they went through.
Re: Travelling To China by worry357: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
To get meaningfull answers you need to give more information.
Why do you want to visit China?
Tourist
Student
Buisness / trade
Buying goods
Hussle
Yahoo, Yahoo?
Re: Travelling To China by peacetravel(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
timbros:
Hello everyone, please what are the procedures to obtain a visa to China?

I'll appreciate a detailed explanation on how to go about it and possible cost of everything involved plus flight ticket.

Thanks in anticipation.

N.B: Mods please if there is a link to any thread that discuss the above, do well to direct me there please. I never meant to repeat threads. I searched but couldn't find a thread exclusively for China.

The first step to getting a china visa is getting the Chinese invitation letter and that of your inviter. That you have this invitation letters is not a guarantee that the Chinese embassy will issue you their visa.

Flight ticket to and fro is between 188000-230000 on the economy class depending on the airline.
Re: Travelling To China by timbros(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
worry357:
To get meaningfull answers you need to give more information.
Why do you want to visit China?
Tourist
Student
Buisness / trade
Buying goods

Hussle
Yahoo, Yahoo?

That's the reason.
Re: Travelling To China by timbros(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
peacetravel:

The first step to getting a china visa is getting the Chinese invitation letter and that of your inviter. That you have this invitation letters is not a guarantee that the Chinese embassy will issue you their visa.

Flight ticket to and fro is between 188000-230000 on the economy class depending on the airline.

Thanks for the input.

But what if I don't have/know anyone in China yet, how do I get an invitation letter?
Re: Travelling To China by peacetravel(m): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
timbros:

Thanks for the input.

But what if I don't have/know anyone in China yet, how do I get an invitation letter?

Invitation is not free. If you can pay, I can get if for you. But it is the most important document.
Re: Travelling To China by justwise(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2015
peacetravel:

Invitation is not free. If you can pay, I can get if for you. But it is the most important document.

Are you trying to sell invitation letter to people?
Re: Travelling To China by peacetravel(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2015
justwise:

Are you trying to sell invitation letter to people?

If you can get it free for him, he will appreciate your assistance.
Re: Travelling To China by justwise(m): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2015
peacetravel:

If you can get it free for him, he will appreciate your assistance.

That is not my question.
Re: Travelling To China by milkydaddy(m): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2015
justwise:

That is not my question.
I too gbadun u.u are alwayz on points.may God reward u 4 ur good works among d sons of men

1 Like

Re: Travelling To China by peacetravel(m): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2015
If you need free service, you will always stand and cheer those who are willing to pay for a good meal in Freetown.

Don't even think I get mine free. I pay for them.
Re: Travelling To China by justwise(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2015
peacetravel:
If you need free service, you will always stand and cheer those who are willing to pay for a good meal in Freetown.

Don't even think I get mine free. I pay for them.

Invitation letter is not for sell, no legitimate company sales IV. Only crooks does that and that is one of the reasons why embassies refuse people visa.
Re: Travelling To China by justwise(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2015
milkydaddy:
I too gbadun u.u are alwayz on points.may God reward u 4 ur good works among d sons of men

These individuals come in here to deceive people about IV, they only care about your money and nothing else.
Re: Travelling To China by timbros(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
peacetravel:

Thanks but no thanks.

I don't see myself pay for IV letter.
Re: Travelling To China by peacetravel(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
timbros:

Thanks but no thanks.

Your welcome.
Re: Travelling To China by worry357: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
timbros:

Thanks but no thanks.

Knowing the way buisness works in the far east and China I think that you will end up paying someone for an invitation.
The thing is finding someone honest! shocked
"Tricking" western or outside buyers is a very old Chinese game. grin
Re: Travelling To China by timbros(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2015
worry357:

Knowing the way buisness works in the far east and China I think that you will end up paying someone for an invitation.
The thing is finding someone honest! shocked
"Tricking" western or outside buyers is a very old Chinese game. grin

Thanks for your post.

Can you explain more on that "tricking" part?

(1) (Reply)

The Scariest Hotel Room In The World Hangs Off The Side Of A Mountain (photo) / Description Of Ojota To LASU / Directions To Shogunle Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.