Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,519 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Project Management Professional (PMP) Chat House, Discussion And Thread - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Project Management Professional (PMP) Chat House, Discussion And Thread (562 Views)

What Management Professional Exam Is Ideal To Start With As A Banker? / Are U Preparing For The Project Mgt Professional(pmp) Exam? Ask Me Questions / Project Management Professional (PMP) Lectures Will Be Going On Here...join Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Professional (PMP) Chat House, Discussion And Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
This forum was created for any aspring candidate's willing to sit for the most talk about project management professional exam. It is also created for those that have sat for the exam and pass it whether on first trial or 2nd where your experience can be of benefit for any aspiring candidate. Meanwhile for Project Management textbooks, Past questions and others, you can contact me but at a little cost grin
Re: Project Management Professional (PMP) Chat House, Discussion And Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
I got 1523 questions to ask uu.. brb cool
Re: Project Management Professional (PMP) Chat House, Discussion And Thread by kinibigdeal(m): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
vimi:
I got 1523 questions to ask uu.. brb cool

Okay! am with you bro

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Move Ahead In Your Career / Whats Your Say On This NYSC Photo / Screenshot Of My Bitgold Account With Pending & Confirmed Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.