Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,910 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

The Soldier Man Cried. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Soldier Man Cried. (781 Views)

Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) / Do You Think Whats The Soldier Did Was WRONG Or RIGHT??? / In The Last 1 Hour, I Have Cried More Than I Have In Ages. True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Soldier Man Cried. by amosamali(m): 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
On Sunday 14th July, 2015 in the city Of Jos was the day i planned my journey ( a Futmite returning to school). My sister dropped me close the the car park i had to trek with my load all alone to the main park where all the buses load their passengers cos of the road congestion, she wished me journey mercies and finally her goodbye . Finally saw Minna buses ,the first bus was already full of passengers the copnductor was issuing tickets so i waited patiently for the next Bus. We all wrote our names and waited for our tickets. (Once u evry1 writes his/her names d conductor then collects money and issues d ticket)
>THE STORY<
We were 15 passengers and it costs 2,000 per seat ,which should be totalling 30,000 but after collection of money and issuing of tickets the conductor counted 28,000. (Only God knows who didn't pay or maybe the conductor stole d remaining 2,000). The smart/confused conductor accused the last person who paid (once u pay u leave d area for remaining pple to pay) d man was surprised and unfortunately he had onlt one witness which was no where to be found . After much arguments and deliberations d conductor insisted than the man must pay
>THE DRAMA<
Conductor: oga u go pay me 2,000 oo na 28,00 dey my hand and na u b d last person to pay and i no remember when i collect money
Man: Then how u take give me ticket?
Conductor: blah blah blah......
Now people were gathered watching them as they kept arguing, people actually thought d conductor was saying the truth (from thier facial expressions though)
Conductor: I swear to God u must pay me 2,000 today
The man looked bitter and sad
Man:So u mean i'm a theif alright.
All of a sudden d Young man bursted into tears brought out his Nigerain Army ID card from his wallet and said "I would never cheat you, I'm just coming from my child's BURIAL and i would be going to Maiduguri tomorrow if i didn't pay you let me not come back to Jos"
Now it was clear to everyone around that he was a soldier and he paid.
Everyone: ahhh...ehhhh...don't talk lik dat ...please,biko...dan allah.. Blah blah blah...forgive d conductor..
The conductor looked confused and dumbfounded then apologised.
People started consoling/begging the Man......
>The End<
Normally i don't sleep when travelling but i slept in the early hours of the journey and woke up in MINNA ...shuuu nawa o

Lessons Learnt:
Never argue with a stranger ( You have no idea who the person is)
Never take sides when u see strangers arguing
Respect strangers (Respect is reciprocal) or rather respect ursef....who knows if you're boarding same cam with ur interviewer?
Be nice to people only God knows d day we'll die. Show love to people around you

Just like d case of this man (who lost his son and he is an army working in Maiduguri) ....
...EVERYBODY HAS HIS OWN STORY...
Pleaseeeeee...I'm not a writer/poet..just ignore any blunder you see ..God bless you as you ignore them
Get in touch with ur loved ones today.
God bless You'll..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Soldier Man Cried. by hotice01: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2015
amosamali:
On Sunday 14th July, 2015 in the city Of Jos was the day i planned my journey ( a Futmite returning to school). My sister dropped me close the the car park i had to trek with my load all alone to the main park where all the buses load their passengers cos of the road congestion, she wished me journey mercies and finally her goodbye . Finally saw Minna buses ,the first bus was already full of passengers the copnductor was issuing tickets so i waited patiently for the next Bus. We all wrote our names and waited for our tickets. (Once u evry1 writes his/her names d conductor then collects money and issues d ticket)
>THE STORY<
We were 15 passengers and it costs 2,000 per seat ,which should be totalling 30,000 but after collection of money and issuing of tickets the conductor counted 28,000. (Only God knows who didn't pay or maybe the conductor stole d remaining 2,000). The smart/confused conductor accused the last person who paid (once u pay u leave d area for remaining pple to pay) d man was surprised and unfortunately he had onlt one witness which was no where to be found . After much arguments and deliberations d conductor insisted than the man must pay
>THE DRAMA<
Conductor: oga u go pay me 2,000 oo na 28,00 dey my hand and na u b d last person to pay and i no remember when i collect money
Man: Then how u take give me ticket?
Conductor: blah blah blah......
Now people were gathered watching them as they kept arguing, people actually thought d conductor was saying the truth (from thier facial expressions though)
Conductor: I swear to God u must pay me 2,000 today
The man looked bitter and sad
Man:So u mean i'm a theif alright.
All of a sudden d Young man bursted into tears brought out his Nigerain Army ID card from his wallet and said "I would never cheat you, I'm just coming from my child's BURIAL and i would be going to Maiduguri tomorrow if i didn't pay you let me not come back to Jos"
Now it was clear to everyone around that he was a soldier and he paid.
Everyone: ahhh...ehhhh...don't talk lik dat ...please,biko...dan allah.. Blah blah blah...forgive d conductor..
The conductor looked confused and dumbfounded then apologised.
People started consoling/begging the Man......
>The End<
Normally i don't sleep when travelling but i slept in the early hours of the journey and woke up in MINNA ...shuuu nawa o

Lessons Learnt:
Never argue with a stranger ( You have no idea who the person is)
Never take sides when u see strangers arguing
Respect strangers (Respect is reciprocal) or rather respect ursef....who knows if you're boarding same cam with ur interviewer?
Be nice to people only God knows d day we'll die. Show love to people around you

Just like d case of this man (who lost his son and he is an army working in Maiduguri) ....
...EVERYBODY HAS HIS OWN STORY...
Pleaseeeeee...I'm not a writer/poet..just ignore any blunder you see ..God bless you as you ignore them
Get in touch with ur loved ones today.
God bless You'll..
Hmmmmmmmmm,touching with good moral lesson.
underneath the khaki blood flows in their veins.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Men Cheats And Nurses Cheating With A Girl He Founds Attractive. / Dear Biafrans- By Etcetera / Complete Details Of How Five Star Music Act, Skiibii's Really Died E-nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.