Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

**IQ Tests ** - Should Be Part Of Nairaland Registration. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / **IQ Tests ** - Should Be Part Of Nairaland Registration. (667 Views)

Top 5 Sections On Nairaland That Tests One's Intelligence And Reasoning Ability / TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Exam/aptitude Tests Past Questions And Ans / IQ Test: How Many Triangles Can You Find? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**IQ Tests ** - Should Be Part Of Nairaland Registration. by pedel: 2:17am On Jun 16, 2015
Is it possible to have some questions to test the intelligence, mental stability and social fitness of people registering on Nairaland?

Can you imagine someone calling you mad in real life for asking a question or expressing your view?

I still believe very strongly that there is little or no hope for this country with the kind people that call themselves 'leaders of tomorrow' in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: **IQ Tests ** - Should Be Part Of Nairaland Registration. by CrazyScientist: 2:59am On Jun 16, 2015
I tell you... grin
Re: **IQ Tests ** - Should Be Part Of Nairaland Registration. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2015
Iq test?
You wan spoil business for seun? grin

Abeg this is a public forum. Everyone is allowed.

1 Like

Re: **IQ Tests ** - Should Be Part Of Nairaland Registration. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hehehe Then how'd the established not-mentally intelligent members be moved out I suggest a rehab n if no improvement a mental asylum(seun's yaba left)

(1) (Reply)

Anesi & Osine - The New “bill Gates Of Africa” / 12 Rules Of Street Football When We Were Kids / GEJ Or Buhari! Who Should Be Praised For The Steady Improvement In Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.