Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Question For Married Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question For Married Men (1781 Views)

'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady / Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Married Men by germainediva(f): 5:00am On Jun 16, 2015
.......... is cheating so important that you dam all consequences .me tot its stressful,spritually grave,morally wrong,biologically dreadful.......physically,mentally and financially draining. What do you really gain? Just need a sincere answer.
Re: Question For Married Men by 13regular: 5:11am On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:
.......... is cheating so important that you dam all consequences .me tot its stressful,spritually grave,morally wrong,biologically dreadful.......physically,mentally and financially draining. What do you really gain? Just need a sincere answer.

My dear that ur partner is a horrible person! see the pain he is putting u through!!

4 Likes

Re: Question For Married Men by bellong: 6:14am On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:

I think hour husband is in the best position to answer this question.

2 Likes

Re: Question For Married Men by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 16, 2015
See question...
wetin Toke and Maje don cus for Nairaland this week ehn

2 Likes

Re: Question For Married Men by NifemiOlu(m): 6:39am On Jun 16, 2015
I like OP, no time for explanation or long post. Just raw emotion.

If a man is married to Kim Kardashian, he would still want to taste Nicki Minaj. He will now downgrade to Di'ja or Mo'Cheedah.
Seriously, most men lack discipline. More and more women are becoming attractive hence the difficulty to restrain.
Do you know why most men cheat, especially after their wives have given birth to a first child? Men don't feel loved because women transfer all their love to the child. A man who is a chronic cheat, anyway, will cheat regardless of what comes.
Lastly, men gain excitement. That's all.

3 Likes

Re: Question For Married Men by taryour(f): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:

You only gain a guilty conscience that hunts you always till you are emotionally drained and ready to come out of the closet.
Re: Question For Married Men by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
Point of correction: Men don't cheat, we play the field.
Re: Question For Married Men by realborn(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
germainediva:

I have only met one man in my life who has remained a virgin at 32.

Every married man I have come across will give in to having sexual intercourse with another woman who is seductively attractive, all things being equal, at standard temperature and pressure with the right ambience and environment.

Cheating on the other hand is a case of a man getting emotionally entangled with another woman to the point of intolerance for his wife. He would rather be with the new woman at all times than be with his spouse. At this point, I will say there is a severe problem. A man can only breakaway from such stronghold only after the strange woman's true colors are expressed beyond the veil and if those true attributes are glaring opposites of who she had pretended to be. More so, if he has a wife with sterling virtues, he may be led back home like a prodigal husband, but his sobriety will only last until he meets another deceptive woman who will cajole him out of the house again until the scales fall off especially when he cannot meet the demands (physical or financial) of the strange woman, then re returns home again. The cycle gets repeated until a marriage survives 40 to 50 years of wedlock.

I also consider sleeping with a spouse's family member, colleague, friends, neighbour or anyone within the spouse's radius of knowledge, cheating. This is because, the cheat and the cheating partner will tend to always discretely deceive the unknowing spouse of their amoral affairs. It is a case of direct mockery and has the most devastating effect when the secret is eventually exposed.

The root cause of cheating (not sleeping with random people) lies in the difference between expectations before marriage and expectations afterwards. It lies in change in preference before marriage and change in preference afterwards. Most guys are of the illusion that when a date is set for marriage, they will have their last dig and stay focused. Unfortunately, it is not always so. Guys do get extremely sexually bored in marriage. Natural law of diminishing returns sets in. A man's mind is programmed to flirt. Tuned to conquer, hence the toasting lines all the time. Often times, women are not to be blamed. it is just a man's stupid nature to sleep with other women or cheat (note the difference).

In some cases, a continuous nagging wife or unkind woman or vituperative woman or a narcissistic woman lays the foundation for an unrepentant cheating husband. Walahi, if such a man finds comfort outside, he would cheat with all his body, mind and soul. Except there is a financial gain, he may never care about the wife again.

In deference to sleeping with other women, it may be almost impossible to stop a man from falling for this natural evil even if he has all things perfect. A man who is exposed to the vagaries, vicissitudes and ills of life and remains steadfast and celibate before marriage with some level of relationship with God can remain same after marriage if he marries a complementing partner, that is a friend.

My final advice is for women to rise up and keep a lively home. Look good and attractive all the time but be careful not to look vain. Do dirty naughty stuffs with your husband as much as you can (dirty does not necessarily mean extremes, it could be sex on the balcony at home or hotel terrace). Be kind to everyone. Be a great mother to the kids. Adore your husband. Talk subtly to him about his amoral affairs and why he should stop.

NB:
My post-final advice, if you put into effect the recommendation above and he remains obdurate, please walk out of such marriage or shut your mind to accept the pain. Unfortunately women are not allowed the luxury to jump around as men are allowed to; this can temporarily equalize the pain but will blow up when the cheating habits of both spouses hit a confluence. Anyways, what is imperative is for everyone to be happy in life. A broken marriage is better than an abusive one!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For Married Men by innervoice(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
What consequences? grin
Re: Question For Married Men by lilmax(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
innervoice:
What consequences? grin
grin grin dude

1 Like

Re: Question For Married Men by rawtouch: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Adventure...

And don't forget stolen meat is usually sweeter than the one you are given..

1 Like

Re: Question For Married Men by focus7: 2:47am On Jun 17, 2015
13regular:

My dear that ur partner is a horrible person! see the pain he is putting u through!!
I suspect you must be putting a woman through agonising trauma by sharing her husband and not allowing the man to pay due attention to his wife.
Re: Question For Married Men by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2015
@OP, Every post you've made on Nairaland is either male-bashing, complaining of something a husband has done or encouraging women to cheat

Your husband must be truly awful. From all I've seen.. your husband :
1. Ain't eating the pomegranate right
2. Doesn't wanna kiss you
3. Keeps passwords on his gadgets
4. Is probably cheating on you

sad

8 Likes

Re: Question For Married Men by Macmilla(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2015
germainediva:
Here you are pouring out ur bitter emotions like a baby who was denied candy when there is a very high possibility that it's your fault that he is cheating.
A man sees and falls in love with a slim chic in hot jeans weighing 56kg, barely two years after marriage, what he has is a fat woman in wrappers weighing 92kg who is only concerned with her kids.
He is going out to look for the beautiful lady he got married to, not the woman you've become.
Every man needs a mother for his kids but the first reason he got to you is because he needs a wife. He has kept you as the mother of his kids which is what you have chosen to restrict yourself to, and he has gone to look for that wife he has always wanted.

So deal with it and stop whining.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Question For Married Men by SAMBARRY: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2015
Open marriage has solved all this endlessly long grammar
realborn:

I have only met one man in my life who has remained a virgin at 32.

Every married man I have come across will give in to having sexual intercourse with another woman who is seductively attractive, all things being equal, at standard temperature and pressure with the right ambience and environment.

Cheating on the other hand is a case of a man getting emotionally entangled with another woman to the point of intolerance for his wife. He would rather be with the new woman at all times than be with his spouse. At this point, I will say there is a severe problem. A man can only breakaway from such stronghold only after the strange woman's true colors are expressed beyond the veil and if those true attributes are glaring opposites of who she had pretended to be. More so, if he has a wife with sterling virtues, he may be led back home like a prodigal husband, but his sobriety will only last until he meets another deceptive woman who will cajole him out of the house again until the scales fall off especially when he cannot meet the demands (physical or financial) of the strange woman, then re returns home again. The cycle gets repeated until a marriage survives 40 to 50 years of wedlock.

I also consider sleeping with a spouse's family member, colleague, friends, neighbour or anyone within the spouse's radius of knowledge, cheating. This is because, the cheat and the cheating partner will tend to always discretely deceive the unknowing spouse of their amoral affairs. It is a case of direct mockery and has the most devastating effect when the secret is eventually exposed.

The root cause of cheating (not sleeping with random people) lies in the difference between expectations before marriage and expectations afterwards. It lies in change in preference before marriage and change in preference afterwards. Most guys are of the illusion that when a date is set for marriage, they will have their last dig and stay focused. Unfortunately, it is not always so. Guys do get extremely sexually bored in marriage. Natural law of diminishing returns sets in. A man's mind is programmed to flirt. Tuned to conquer, hence the toasting lines all the time. Often times, women are not to be blamed. it is just a man's stupid nature to sleep with other women or cheat (note the difference).

In some cases, a continuous nagging wife or unkind woman or vituperative woman or a narcissistic woman lays the foundation for an unrepentant cheating husband. Walahi, if such a man finds comfort outside, he would cheat with all his body, mind and soul. Except there is a financial gain, he may never care about the wife again.

In deference to sleeping with other women, it may be almost impossible to stop a man from falling for this natural evil even if he has all things perfect. A man who is exposed to the vagaries, vicissitudes and ills of life and remains steadfast and celibate before marriage with some level of relationship with God can remain same after marriage if he marries a complementing partner, that is a friend.

My final advice is for women to rise up and keep a lively home. Look good and attractive all the time but be careful not to look vain. Do dirty naughty stuffs with your husband as much as you can (dirty does not necessarily mean extremes, it could be sex on the balcony at home or hotel terrace). Be kind to everyone. Be a great mother to the kids. Adore your husband. Talk subtly to him about his amoral affairs and why he should stop.

NB:
My post-final advice, if you put into effect the recommendation above and he remains obdurate, please walk out of such marriage or shut your mind to accept the pain. Unfortunately women are not allowed the luxury to jump around as men are allowed to; this can temporarily equalize the pain but will blow up when the cheating habits of both spouses hit a confluence. Anyways, what is imperative is for everyone to be happy in life. A broken marriage is better than an abusive one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Married Men by austine4real(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Excitement
xperimenting :testing the tightnex&loosnex of pvciez,looking for answrs for his bedmatics problems etc
Re: Question For Married Men by dam4wummy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
lolaredvelvet:
@OP, Every post you've made on Nairaland is either male-bashing, complaining of something a husband has done or encouraging women to cheat

sad

Like seriously you need to watch urself @ OP
Re: Question For Married Men by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

sad

I really doubt if all those topics are about her.. I think she just brings random topics for discussion here.. She has multiple topics in this section and if she was to be going through all those, then she would probably be dead by now..

1 Like

Re: Question For Married Men by Afrobasic(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sex ain't love undecided
Re: Question For Married Men by realborn(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Open marriage has solved all this endlessly long grammar

cheesy lololol.

E easy? Open marriage na to open eye make dem knack person wife ooo.

Our technology lag in Africa is directly proportional to our cultural and traditional tolerance. It is extremely tough to find Africans support being liberal in marrigae in the name of Open Marriage.
Re: Question For Married Men by NifemiOlu(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I really doubt if all those topics are about her.. I think she just brings random topics for discussion here.. She has multiple topics in this section and if she was to be going through all those, then she would probably be dead by now..

LooooL
Re: Question For Married Men by Youngpo413: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2015
rawtouch:
Adventure...

And don't forget stolen meat is usually sweeter than the one you are given..
Re: Question For Married Men by baralatie(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2015
germainediva:
.......... is cheating so important irrespective whether it is from the man or the woman that you dam all consequences .me tot its stressful,spritually grave,morally wrong,biologically dreadful.......physically,mentally and financially draining. What do people who find themselves in this situation really gain? Just need a sincere answer.
done!

(1) (Reply)

Things You May Not Know About Divorce / Pics Of World Record Breaker "Man With 13 Wives Impregnants Them D Same Time" / GOD Gave Me A Best Gift To Celebrate My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.