Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Rita Ora Covers The 'marie Claire' Magazine; Speaks On How Mixing Business With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Ora Covers The 'marie Claire' Magazine; Speaks On How Mixing Business With (501 Views)

Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) / Efe Covers The Guardian Magazine, Latest Edition / Nicki Minaj Stuns On The Cover Of Marie Claire Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rita Ora Covers The 'marie Claire' Magazine; Speaks On How Mixing Business With by slimopeyemi: 5:21am On Jun 16, 2015
And Rita Ora has spoken very candidly about her relationship with superstar DJ Calvin Harris in the July issue of Marie Claire. Their bitter breakup has inspired many of the songs on her upcoming second album.

The 24-year-old singer revealed: 'It was more of a thing where I was in awe. I was at that point in my relationship where I felt he could do no wrong. I thought he had my back and that he'd never steer me wrong.
'But then I Will Never Let You Down came out, and everything started to go a bit weird. I don't know if it was because business was mixed with personal or what.'

The British songstress added: more photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/rita-ora-covers-marie-claire-magazine.html

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of D'prince Babymama / Photos Of Actress Stephanie Linus In Buckingham Palace / Hello Admin, Am JT Meeza, Am 26 Years Old, I Need A Goodfrearing Young And Carin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.