Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Caption This Picture Of The PMB And Gov. Amosun. What Causes This Great Laugher - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of The PMB And Gov. Amosun. What Causes This Great Laugher (784 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov. Wike,gov. Dickson And Gov. Okowa At Secondus's Daughter's Wedding / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of The PMB And Gov. Amosun. What Causes This Great Laugher by klem93(m): 6:32am On Jun 16, 2015
An extract from one of the photos during the commissioning of Nigeria Immigration Centre in South Africa

Re: Caption This Picture Of The PMB And Gov. Amosun. What Causes This Great Laugher by INTROVERT(f): 6:36am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Caption This Picture Of The PMB And Gov. Amosun. What Causes This Great Laugher by spenca: 6:42am On Jun 16, 2015
Is the lAdy at the extreme end a ghost?
Re: Caption This Picture Of The PMB And Gov. Amosun. What Causes This Great Laugher by Realtol(m): 6:46am On Jun 16, 2015
spenca:
Have you ever seen a ghost for you to know how one looks like? She's not a ghost but albino. Stop being mischievous.
Re: Caption This Picture Of The PMB And Gov. Amosun. What Causes This Great Laugher by spenca: 6:57am On Jun 16, 2015
Realtol:

Have ever seen a ghost for you to know how one looks like? She's not a ghost but albino. Stop being mischievous.

Yes I have and she just looks like one . Stop sit in your corner.
Re: Caption This Picture Of The PMB And Gov. Amosun. What Causes This Great Laugher by Yustash001(m): 6:59am On Jun 16, 2015
P.M.B.....be like Amoshun this yhuar caff reshemble our kunu calabash o......hahahaha
Re: Caption This Picture Of The PMB And Gov. Amosun. What Causes This Great Laugher by Realtol(m): 7:02am On Jun 16, 2015
spenca:

Yes I have and she just looks like one . Stop sit in your corner.
You have seen one? That's serious!
Re: Caption This Picture Of The PMB And Gov. Amosun. What Causes This Great Laugher by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:07am On Jun 16, 2015
spenca:

My dear, she's an albino and the Nigerian consulate general in South Africa.
Re: Caption This Picture Of The PMB And Gov. Amosun. What Causes This Great Laugher by rabimlomo: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2015
I have a feeling Buhari actually has a good sense of humor because people laugh around him alot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of The PMB And Gov. Amosun. What Causes This Great Laugher by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2015
Buhari be like this woman beside me hen, how she dey see road for day time self.

Buahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Mimiko Emerges Chairman Of PDP Governors’ Forum / SHOCKER: Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsors, See Photo Of The Kill / Gonzalo Jara Caught Sticking His Finger Up Edinson Cavani's Anus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.