Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Selfless Desires - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Selfless Desires (47777 Views)

Art Of Selfless Service And Public Sector Accounting / Frozen Fire Desires... / My Desires!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selfless Desires by Captainswag225(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pukka36:
Huh

That would be too drastic and unmanly!!!

I see Ama coming back to beg...Or better still Afam moves on.
i will be extremely happy if they afam ends up together with amaka but ryt now amaka's heart is somewhere in awesome land.
Re: Selfless Desires by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Holamidhe:

On d floor?? ....Come and join me,we can manage here

Oh really? shocked

That's nice of youcheesy

Thankswink
Re: Selfless Desires by Pukka36(f): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
i will be extremely happy if they afam ends up together with amaka but ryt now amaka's heart is somewhere in awesome land.
I would prefer if Afam hooks up with someone else..

Sometimes people prefer learning the hard way!
Re: Selfless Desires by Holamidhe(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
adeh39:

Oh really? shocked
That's nice of youcheesy
Thankswink
Uwc
Re: Selfless Desires by Captainswag225(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pukka36:
I would prefer if Afam hooks up with someone else..

Sometimes people prefer learning the hard way!
its hard to stop loving a person. Afam wont be able let go of amaka......i doubt that he would move on.
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
modified
Re: Selfless Desires by emperorfidel(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nice one, following.
bring it rolling!
Re: Selfless Desires by Holamidhe(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thanks 4 the update @ kitme
Re: Selfless Desires by dimssy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
@kitme,mother of your child ke? You're a dynamic writer madam
Re: Selfless Desires by Blanc8(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kitten - Nice story I must confess
Re: Selfless Desires by Aipete2(f): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ama is a big big bigger and biggest fool
Re: Selfless Desires by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dear Kitme, you are just getting increidbly good. When you walked in Nairaland, I noticed the first milisecond I encountered you that you will be good at what you started then. You only needed to believe. I can't decipher now if you've been taking writing lessons with shamen but I however do know that the potential I noticed then's been growing steadily. You always had a problem with believing, ma'am. I pray it doesn't resurface.
The story got front-paged, the previous ones too would have but you lacked aplomb. I only can hope I will get ameliorated through you.
However, irregarding how exiguos I am in this art, probably a drop in a mare, I think you still could improve. Getting front-paged on Nairaland, I've learnt, is not a sign of scribbling really well, even cants get front-paged, so I pray you wouldn't decide to fall on your summer harvest just yet. Avoid being a lackey of the segment whose belief lies in getting front-paged as an acheivement. We, you still have a long way to go. You are definitely going to be better than this.

With consistency, hardwork, being unduff, and prayer, you shall get there: the top.

You know what? I pray I will meet you at the top. So, someday I'd walk shoulder by shoulder with you as a cobber to glory.

Keep the flag floating girl!
Congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Selfless Desires by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
Aipete2:
Ama is a big big bigger and biggest fool
Howdy, ma'am? We forgot to keep contacts. Nairaland is a small world.
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
thronekid:
Dear Kitme, you are just getting increidbly good. When you walked in Nairaland, I noticed the first milisecond I encountered you that you will be good at what you started then. You only needed to believe. I can't decipher now if you've been taking writing lessons with shamen but I however do know that the potential I noticed then's been growing steadily. You always had a problem with believing, ma'am. I pray it doesn't resurface.
The story got front-paged, the previous ones too would have but you lacked aplomb. I only can hope I will get ameliorated through you.
However, irregarding how exiguos I am in this art, probably a drop in a mare, I think you still could improve. Getting front-paged on Nairaland, I've learnt, is not a sign of scribbling really well, even cants get front-paged, so I pray you wouldn't decide to fall on your summer harvest just yet. Avoid being a lacky of the segment whose belief lies in getting front-paged as an acheivement. We, you still have a long way to go. You are definitely going to be better than this.

With consistency, hardwork, being unduff, and prayer, you shall get there: the top.

You know what? I pray I will meet you at the top. So, someday we'd walk shoulder by shoulder with you as a cobber to glory.

Keep the flag floating girl!
Congratulations.
Could someone give me an hankerchief? Please?
Your comment is one that I've archived and I won't forget it, years to come.
And no, I'm not counting my fruits yet, because it's not yet ripe...I know I still have a long way to go in writing and I plan on improving than this very soon.
NL is a metaphor for improving and shaping me to be that great writer, in years to come, I want to go more than NL, that's certain.
Fp or not, I'm still an amateur in writing, and I'm learning a lot from people like you!
You have been such an amazing, incredible fellow writer and friend!
We are definitely going places
So much love!

1 Like

Re: Selfless Desires by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kitme:

Could someone give me an hankerchief? Please?
Your comment is one that I've archived and I won't forget it, years to come.
And no, I'm not counting my fruits yet, because it's not yet ripe...I know I still have a long way to go in writing and I plan on improving than this very soon.
NL is a metaphor for improving and shaping me to be that great writer, in years to come, I want to go more than NL, that's certain.
Fp or not, I'm still an amateur in writing, and I'm learning a lot from people like you!
You have been such an amazing, incredible fellow writer and friend!
We are definitely going places
So much love!
An handkercheif?!!! What for, ma'am? I'm fluxommed.

Lol @ learning from me!!!

And yes of course, we are going places.

Much love too!

1 Like

Re: Selfless Desires by Aipete2(f): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
thronekid:

Howdy, ma'am? We forgot to keep contacts. Nairaland is a small world.
Yea, am fine u
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
thronekid:

An handkercheif?!!! What for, ma'am? I'm fluxommed.

Lol @ learning from me!!!

And yes of course, we are going places.

Much love too!
Honestly, I cried after reading your comment, so, I figured I would be needing something to clean the tears.
Yupp! I'm learning from you, and I'm proud to say that!!!
Re: Selfless Desires by HENSEXIE(f): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wow! Dis is rili interestin,the story line amazin.U̶̲̥̅̊ reallly re G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ knw?bin keenely followin aπϑ I hope U̶̲̥̅̊ update soonest,cos I cnt wait 2 knw ã†̥ happenes nxt.

BTW,cnt bliv awsome has A̶̲̥̅ kid,aπϑ 2 tink Ɖά̲†̥ amaka is ignorin her fiance because of him.hmm! I jst hope she doesnt regret it later,aπϑ I hope uju is found soon.

Anyways rili L♥√e writeup.kip it ril,aπϑ †ђξ sky wil Βε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ startin point.much L♥√e.
Re: Selfless Desires by harjibolar10(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lilyomi:

Ajiiiiiiiiii, Harjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I miss u o.
shocked shocked

I miss ya wahala also wink
Re: Selfless Desires by kingphilip(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
labaski:
following...nice work.. king Philip brought me here with his comment.. kitme, I want more oo
so you've been missing this??

Beta late than never sha
Re: Selfless Desires by Lilyomi(f): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
harjibolar10:
shocked shocked
I miss ya wahala also wink
So shd I start.
Re: Selfless Desires by missuniverse(f): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Handsome Awesome even has a child ,Wonderful
Re: Selfless Desires by Emanuel1997: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
This Is A Nice Piece
Re: Selfless Desires by kingphilip(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
I don't even know where Awesome mind and heart is.. If he's d real father of the baby he should just come out clean with Ama soonest because keeping Ama in suspense is dividing her heart and making her to be on standstill

Afam might not be the person for Ama n so also Awesome. But I'm just sure Ama will be the greatest loser in this

A round table discussion can end this

Continue d good work dear
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
modified
Re: Selfless Desires by Andropod(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
more updates please kitme
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
modified
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
+TBC+
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
'modified
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
modified
Re: Selfless Desires by Kitme(f): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Adeh39, Pukka36,Emperorfidel,holamidhe, Dimssy,Blanc8,Aipete2,Hensexie,Kingphilip,Missuniverse,Emanuel1997 and all the silent readers!!
You guys rock!!
Thanks!! smiley smiley
Re: Selfless Desires by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kitme:
Adeh39, Pukka36,Emperorfidel,holamidhe, Dimssy,Blanc8,Aipete2,Hensexie,Kingphilip,Missuniverse,Emanuel1997 and all the silent readers!!
You guys rock!!
Thanks!! smiley smiley

Jeez! shocked shocked

Another update? shocked

*Spreads mat on the thread*....... Lemme read first cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo) / The Child Bride / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.