Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,352 members, 7,850,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Toke Makinwa Talks About Being Heartbroken, Consoles Other Women Out There - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Talks About Being Heartbroken, Consoles Other Women Out There (659 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room / Toke Makinwa Looking Too Skinny In New Photo, As Fans React / Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Talks About Being Heartbroken, Consoles Other Women Out There by AmicableEd: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2015
The beautiful media personality took to her instagram page minutes ago and wrote thus:

"The amount of emails I have received from women across the world going thru difficult situations is heartbreaking. (Thank you all for sharing). In a world where the popular belief out there is that women hate eachother, women can't stand eachother.... I have gotten emails/calls from women sharing their own personal pain and that is courageous.

I can't reply everyone, (even though i honestly wish i could.) It is Funny how God uses even the most unbelievable things to bless you. I have been given a voice, a platform, (i don't even know how it's all happened) but I woke up one day and I found God and with that came purpose.

It's never about you, as hard as it seems, sometimes you go thru things not for you but for the people around you who need direction, a word of prayer or more. May God heal every broken heart out there, may his light give you the courage to begin to love yourself. It is tough being a woman, the preasure is real. You don't have to be a victim, you can rise above it all. Do not let society tell you otherwise. Be Bold, Be Strong. Trust God's purpose for your life and keep shinning.

*And Yes, to all the people asking, there is a Vlog this week * Good Morning TM"

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/06/toke-makinwa-talks-about-being.html
Re: Toke Makinwa Talks About Being Heartbroken, Consoles Other Women Out There by Airforce1(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2015
Feel so sorry for her

Some men sef
Re: Toke Makinwa Talks About Being Heartbroken, Consoles Other Women Out There by vizkiz: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Feel so sorry for her

Some men sef

[size=15pt]nigga we are still waiting for your gaddem track!!! angry [/size]

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Talks About Being Heartbroken, Consoles Other Women Out There by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2015
good consolation.
Re: Toke Makinwa Talks About Being Heartbroken, Consoles Other Women Out There by Godmother(f): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2015
Let her take it a day at a time and soon this will all be in the past. Feel for her though
Re: Toke Makinwa Talks About Being Heartbroken, Consoles Other Women Out There by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2015
"keep shinning" Me likey. kiss
Re: Toke Makinwa Talks About Being Heartbroken, Consoles Other Women Out There by Samtoby(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2015
Some guys are Heartless.. Ladies its Some not All

(1) (Reply)

(photo) P Diddy Arrested For Fighting With UCLA Football Coach / Wizkid Opens Up; ''why He Dumped MTN For Glo'' / Kanye West's Show Interrupted By A Show Crasher Just Like He Did To Taylor Swift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.